Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone (10894 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by skolab4(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2017
pls where is Piuni office in Abuja?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by smartideas170: 2:52pm On May 26, 2017
Get FUND for worthy purpose without collateral and interest FREEEEEEEEEEE

Yes,you are invited to attend a one day awareness seminar to enable you access FUND for worthy purpose, for business, personal needs etc
Date Saturday 3rd of June 2017
Time 1st session 11am-1pm
2nd session 2pm-4pm
Venue Suite A7,God is Able Plaza, 24 Road Festac Town, Lagos
Seminar fees : #2000 only

For enquires call 09065352277,08170862105
Hurry now, limited seats avaialble
Powered by HWPi
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:40pm On May 28, 2017
skolab4:
pls where is Piuni office in Abuja?

Piuni does not have office in Abuja, however, if you need to attend Piuni presentations in Abuja, you can email me your whatsapp number for direction.

Piuni corporate offices in Nigeria are in Lagos and Onitsha for now.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:16am On May 29, 2017
It has taken MTN Nigeria almost 10 years to stabilize their Value Transfer Service (VTS). Other network providers are still fighting to stabilize theirs.

Piuni VTS has covered over 600 networks in over 140 countries within their one year in operation!

Technology is not magic, it takes a lot of resources and commitment to pull it off.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 8:28am On May 30, 2017
Think about it!!

The moment you get out of bed, wash your face, Water Companies will be counting on you and when you brush your teeth, Pepsodent or colgate will be earning on you. When you Charge your phone NEPA will be reading their meter.

When you move from your house to the office, taxis, Danfo, Okada or keke Maruwa owners will be counting on you. If you are driving, Filling Station Owners will be collecting their share and when you check your WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media, telecommunication companies will be making money on you!

So before you get out of the house you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money. Let me not even talk about the rest of the day.

So if you are going to bed without making money, how are you going to foot all these bills??.

Food for thought

Do something about your life today. Start thinking about how to make money everyday from PIUNI. Think Residual Income (passive income).

Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. Start with Basic Pack that will give you a little cash even if its 10 dollars for jump start bonus a day. Its better than going to bed without making even a kobo.

Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!

SALARY alone can not solve your money problems. You need Secondary Sources of income to balance.

SALARY is a MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty. Be Financially Intelligent... Have a Plan B.

Copied
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:19am On May 31, 2017
Braze Up for The Changing World

More businesses will be destroyed and other smarter businesses born at a faster pace in the next couple of years. The only businesses with better chances of survival are those that are agile enough to adapt to changes in technology.

ECOBANK Nigeria sacked all their office drivers and auctioned all their office cars recently. WHY?

The rule has changed: If a staff wants to move from place to place in the course of duties, use Uber or Taxify and retire your expenses!

While this is too bad for the drivers who are now jobless some people are benefiting from the decision.

It is a matter of time before other banks do the same.

My question for you is: Which end of the divide will you be when these changes happen in your company or business line?

Before you say your answer, I advise you to find out where the money is currently relocating to and key in else just forget it. That's how your prayers are answered!

Piuni provides you with unarguably the hottest and most rewarding global platform to be at the PROFITING end of the divide instead of the LOOSING end.

The earlier you begin to build a sustainable residual/passive income business the better for your future.

Be wise and let your children have something to thank you for in the future!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Change is Fast & Furious and It's NOW!

Do you still pay 100 Naira when you transfer money from one bank to another bank (Inter Bank Transfer)? Those who know, now pays 45 Naira while you are still paying 100 Naira.

If YES, then you may be late already!

One of the new FinTech companies is collapsing this lucrative business which has made so much money to Banks, Interswitch and other stakeholders. grin

It is a matter of time before this stream of income is destroyed by the new & smarter technology platform deployed by Moneywave. Nobody gave these young guys a chance when they launched, infact, Nigerian banks fought them but the fight is over now.

You cannot stop change especially those riding on superior technology!

Since Uber signed up with Moneywave, the payment space in Africa has taken a new dimension that will birth new opportunities while destroying the present frustrating payment systems.

Uber receives their payment from you through Moneywave and many other companies are doing so already. Check their website and see that even banks have bowed and now partnering with them across Africa.

The big deal is that Moneywave has released their API so that anyone can actually connect and transact through mobile or web!

I am not here to sell Moneywave but to let you know what to expect in this age and time. The game changers are not the big corporations of this world but individuals with sound ideas and strong courage!

PIUNI is going to cause bigger and wider global impact than anything we have seen before. Check the business model once more and get ready!

Cheers and do enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Piuni topup alert to China mobile phone!

The beauty of the system is that 9 people/affiliates earned commission on this transaction like every other Piuni transactions.

Let's help you become a Piuni affiliate so you begin building your residual income across 143 countries.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
The News of Piuni is spreading very Fast

The Piuni Africa Director has been invited to speak at the forth coming Convention of Network Marketing Professionals (ANP). He will be representing the MLM industry in Africa.

There will an Eastern Regional Tour with Piuni Africa Director this month as follows

1. Thursday, 15 June 2017 - Enugu

2. Friday, 16 June 2017 - Awka

3. Saturday 17 June 2017 - Onitsha (Piuni office and market launch)

Clear your schedule to attend and you may reach me on my email for further details you may need.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
How much will you be willing to pay to have a share in Uber? Piuni offers you something bigger than Uber

What about Quickteller? Piuni is more than 100 times bigger and better!

What about Google? Piuni is a tough challenger and may win over time!

What about Facebook? Piuni has a strong edge on Facebook!

What about Whatsapp? Piuni will lead it before long!

uFood, uCommerce, uEtc still in same bucket!

Ignorance has kept many here like others out there... Time will tell!

Do enjoy the rest of your day!

Meanwhile, photo of Piuni BOM happening now in Onitsha, Nigeria

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by omoskenso(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Hello and good morning,
i paid money into piuni account to be an affliate,
Account no: 5620074098
Piuni Integrated Limited
Fidelity Bank
#61,740
And they said the money was not in their account,i have sent every details of payment made and they said it wasnt in their account now i just need one thing from them and thats PIUNI statement of account on may 24th 2017,because thats when i made the payment,i need it,for the reversal of my money except PIUNI is a scam.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2017
omoskenso:
Hello and good morning,
i paid money into piuni account to be an affliate,
Account no: 5620074098
Piuni Integrated Limited
Fidelity Bank
#61,740
And they said the money was not in their account,i have sent every details of payment made and they said it wasnt in their account now i just need one thing from them and thats PIUNI statement of account on may 24th 2017,because thats when i made the payment,i need it,for the reversal of my money except PIUNI is a scam.

Tens of thousands have become Piuni affiliates in several countries and are still joining daily. No one will send you their bank account statements because you claim to have transferred money to them. You won't even do that.

We all paid into Piuni bank accounts, many paid for Piuni Entrepreneur package which is over 1 million Naira.

Anyone can say they paid into your account. I will advise you to walk into your bank to lodge your complaints. Your bank will contact Fidelity bank and clarify where your money is within a couple of minutes.

You can also walk into Piuni office in Ikeja or Onitsha to discuss your challenges. Piuni is not a faceless company existing just online. Go to CAC website and do company search for Piuni as that will show you if truly Piuni is registered in Nigeria.

Hope you take the advice.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
@Omoskenso
Please I sincerely apologize if you actually had itch with your payment into Piuni account. That is not a problem at all. If you actually made the payment I believe you have evidence of the payment right? If your itch has not been resolved till now contact me on 07031003711 let's work it out. Piuni cannot make away with your money because our vision is bigger than that. Thank you �
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Piuni all expense paid vacation to Dubai. One week long action packed vacation for top leaders! Promise kept!

Ability to see and cease opportunities before it becomes a common knowledge is what makes the millionaires.

If you don't have a dream, someone else will employ you to build theirs!

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2017
⚠ Attention ⚠

Port Harcourt Extra-ordinary Exposure with Mr David Olowe will hold @

Oasis Event Centre
12 Psychiatric Road, behind Rivers State Polytechnic (Former college of Arts n Science), Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Red carpet: 10 am
Main event: 11am prompt

Date: 15th July

Contact me for more details!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Piuni launches New services in India... Including Bookmyshow.

I just booked a show for cinema today on piuni to test.

You received 50 INR BookMyShow voucher from Ubills. Voucher no: 8336800736318888, Expiry: 2017-12-29. Redeem at in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow app

To understand what is coming see the traffic of just on of the newly introduced company to piuni the bookmyshow

Bookmyshow has between 20million to 40million people monthly and all those number are your prospect now

Last month only they had 24 million visitors who watch movie globally on their site. They are your prospect now

Watch out for our 57,000 merchant services before your eyes could blink
[
Watch out for Dstv and local top ups. Watch out for sport betting companies and local food company

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
ideaz:
Piuni launches New services in India... Including Bookmyshow.

I just booked a show for cinema today on piuni to test.

You received 50 INR BookMyShow voucher from Ubills. Voucher no: 8336800736318888, Expiry: 2017-12-29. Redeem at in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow app

To understand what is coming see the traffic of just on of the newly introduced company to piuni the bookmyshow

Bookmyshow has between 20million to 40million people monthly and all those number are your prospect now

Last month only they had 24 million visitors who watch movie globally on their site. They are your prospect now

Watch out for our 57,000 merchant services before your eyes could blink
[
Watch out for Dstv and local top ups. Watch out for sport betting companies and local food company

Wow!
Good to know
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Happening NOW in Port Harcourt Nigeria!

Technology is today's Oil!

That's a fact you must realize and key into.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Something really BIG is about to happen to Piuni business....

The time to silence all critics is NOW.

Watch this space!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Piuni event in Port Harcourt.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2017
I'm happy to announce that Piuni has enabled cards payment options and also payment through Bank transfers for those not having ATM cards.

NOW, you can expand your Piuni business globally as anyone anywhere can join your Piuni business conveniently!

More life changing updates loading....

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
The emphasis and focus of Piuni 3.0 is universal bill payment system with reward

Bill payments
Airtime top up
Mobile technology
Endless services

Payment covers different sectors and industries

1) telecoms
2) TV
3) toll
4) internet
5) groceries
6) shopping
7) hotels
cool transportation
9) restaurants
10) clubs and lounges
11) academics
12) churches & NGOs
13) professional services
14) boutique
15) pharmacy
16) Government fees
17) electricity
18) sport betting
19) flights
20)

All these on bills are similar to quickteller.com but now on international stage with reward
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Another big news loading...

Your only regret with Piuni is the time wasted before coming on board.

Let's show you how easy it is to run this business without the embarrassment of recruitment hunting.

Check my signature.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Piuni International Event in Texas USA!

Wouldn't you rather join in the history making.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Piuni event in Abuja, still ongoing!

The Boom in raging tough.

Let me help you start and build your global residual income stream today.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
The Eagle has landed!

Nigeria local services loading...

Begin to build real Residual Income with us!

Days of It's a scam is over.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2017
ideaz:
The Eagle has landed!

Nigeria local services loading...

Begin to build real Residual Income with us!

Days of It's a scam is over.

Are they functional now? That will be nice. How do I withdraw my fund from piuni account?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2017
beright:

Are they functional now? That will be nice. How do I withdraw my fund from piuni account?

1. Setup your bank account details in your Piuni back office.

2. Do the KYC (Know Your Customer) by uploading scanned copy of your ID and Utility Bills. Once the admin confirms your documents, you will be enabled to withdraw your funds.

3. Click on the withdrawal link, fill the amount you want to withdraw and submit.

Within 1-3 days the fund hits your bank account anywhere in the world.

The local topup and other local services are undergoing final testing for release. I will update you once it happens!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by sunmily: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please I want to know do Piuni provide Shortcode and ussd services since they have many GSM providers on their platform?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunmily:
Please I want to know do Piuni provide Shortcode and ussd services since they have many GSM providers on their platform?

Piuni services are 100% web based at the moment. USSD services might be in the pipeline though knowing how important it is.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Walexz02(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hi there!
Please can I start a small scale recharge card business with piuni? If yes, please how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print / Konga Re-launches Pay On Delivery For E-commerce / Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.