Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone (10921 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
It's not difficult to identify a real hot business with an incredible future!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Change is constant.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Piuni BOM in Uganda last week!

The globalization is real!!!!

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Piuni South Africa launch is moved to 4th March due to delayed visa renewal for the key stakeholders!

Stay tuned.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
PIUNI ANNOUNCEMENT

At 12 midnight today, a new exchange rate 'll be implemented. In Nigeria. All Commissions and funds in eWallets will be moved into change wallet. Registrations pins not used will be blocked.

******* Implementation********
1. This will apply to those having above $50 in their ewallet

2. Those with less than $50 should not bother as they won't be affected.

3. If you have over $50 in your ewallet, this is what you need to do before midnight,

A. Update your bank account details in your back office if you have not done so

B. Request a transfer from your ewallet to your bank account

C. Your earnings from the above request will hit your account within 3 - 5 days and at the current rate of 450/$

Note: This upward review calls for celebration as our earnings from tomorrow morning is at a higher rate of may be 550/$ or 600/$.

I think any business that pays anyone in dollars is a wise business to consider at the moment as a Nigerian!!!!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Carmal90(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2017
ideaz:
PIUNI ANNOUNCEMENT

At 12 midnight today, a new exchange rate 'll be implemented. In Nigeria. All Commissions and funds in eWallets will be moved into change wallet. Registrations pins not used will be blocked.

******* Implementation********
1. This will apply to those having above $50 in their ewallet

2. Those with less than $50 should not bother as they won't be affected.

3. If you have over $50 in your ewallet, this is what you need to do before midnight,

A. Update your bank account details in your back office if you have not done so

B. Request a transfer from your ewallet to your bank account

C. Your earnings from the above request will hit your account within 3 - 5 days and at the current rate of 450/$

Note: This upward review calls for celebration as our earnings from tomorrow morning is at a higher rate of may be 550/$ or 600/$.

How can I join??what is d m

I think any business that pays anyone in dollars is a wise business to consider at the moment as a Nigerian!!!!

What is d minimum amount to join?? How?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Carmal90:

What is d minimum amount to join?? How?

Still $140 one time fee to join the affiliate program but the new exchange rate will determine the amount in Naira.

I will update on that shortly.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Carmal90(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
ideaz:

Still $140 one time fee to join the affiliate program but the new exchange rate will determine the amount in Naira.

I will update on that shortly.

still waiting, let me have your contact or check mine on my signature
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Carmal90:

still waiting, let me have your contact or check mine on my signature

Sincere apologies!

I'm reaching you shortly please.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Behold the new Piuni exchange rate for Nigeria. You enter at this rate you cash out at same rate to your Nigeria bank account.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Piuni Global Launch in Dubai

22 Days To GO!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2017
BEFORE YOU JOIN PIUNI

Please consider these before you join Piuni

1. Piuni is not a Ponzi Scheme: You do not drop your money and it grows without any business activities. Piuni is not a Get-Rich-Quick business even though it is the easiest Networking business to understand and run today today with over 6 billion potential customers in over 143 countries. It is such a fantastic business that one can actually decide not to recruit anyone and still make massive income just retailing the services. No monthly autoship, No flushing of earnings or points, No demotion in rank, No membership renewal, No pressures absolutely, work at your pace.

2. Business Development Mind: Piuni has incredible and revolutionary innovations that will definitely shake up the technology space affecting the likes of Facebook, Whatsapp, Paypal, QuickTeller, Ding, etc no doubt however, most of the products are still under active development including the global topup which we are already using since last year. This means that you must be ready for not so pleasant pioneering experiences of service interruptions as a result of constant upgrades. The business potential of Piuni is worth any inconvenience for me personally!

You might consider waiting till the 16th of March 2017 launching date by which time most of the services would have been ready and stable IF you don't have patience, but, know that MLM is a game of timing. Most of those that entered Piuni before the first website are already millionaires today. The choice is yours!

3. Team/Leadership: This is critical for your success and should be put into perspective to avoid unnecessary frustration. You must ensure to locate a true leader who is not only knowledgeable but also focused on team development. Do not join a 'hunter', who is all about getting people into the business! A true Piuni leader will not only remain in Piuni in many years ahead but actively involved in patiently nurturing his or her team members to succeed big time irrespective of each person's experience levels in Technology, MLM or Business generally. He must be concerned and passionate, well after your sign-up into his or her team.

Do enjoy a fruitful day!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
You can request for your copy of official Piuni presentation and opportunity slides from me FREE of any charge.

Drop me your email or whatsapp number with a note requesting for those including the videos.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2017
I woke up today to the news of Facebook launching international money transfer through its Messenger App.... At least, people will begin to take us seriously when we said Piuni uChat will do same as many doubted the possibility when it was announced earlier last year.

Now, while some people are not taking Piuni global business as a lifetime opportunity, Facebook doesn't think Piuni is a joke.

Remember that global money transfer on Piuni uChat is one of the powerful features this destructive innovation is bringing on board. Facebook do not think they should wait to see such a challenge while some of us seem not to be seeing clearly where the future is heading.

I expect more heavy weight players in the technology space to copy Piuni in the next couple of months as well.

Besides this copying of uChat by Messenger and others, Piuni still has clear edge in its chat application above all others out there and one of the most important is wrapping its business offerings around networking, MLM!

This is our time. Time for Nigeria and Africa!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-fb-enable-money-transfer-155103928.html
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is the time for Africa to rule the world!

Piuni is making it happen.

19 days to the Piuni global business launch in Dubai.

Multimillionaire in dollars is possible for an ordinary man this time.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2017
For some of the people that are still thinking we are joking.

Big companies are not only taking us serious but are ready with their pen and papers jotting when we talk and taking actions according to our vision to have their own cut of the cake.

But many people in Nigeria can't see far and thinking we are here to play. Watch out for March 2017 and total game changing in the communication, e-commerce, network marketing and hospitality industry.

Facebook and whatsapp are working tirelessly to hit the target before our launching date to release some of our ideas they cloned before our arrival, but no one can do it like us. We own the idea and they don't know 10% how these things shall work

For many people here still thinking if this will work or fail, they already answered that for us. For some thinking if this is another Ponzi scheme or mmm, I think that means Facebook is planning to do ponzi too.

For some waiting and complaining about top up to move into action, our strength and selling point is not top up but our critical thinking, our idea and technology. Watch out for March as our idea and thinking becomes the products that turns to services that change the world forever as we make history.

Good morning!

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Piuni VTS restored fully against the final roll out for the global launch in less than 3 weeks time!

History is being made in our own very eyes.

Watch this space...
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2017
The long awaited March 2017 is here finally!

Piuni Global Launch is just 16 days away.

Do have a wonderful month ahead.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!

We are please to announce to Piuni nation that our NCC licence for installation of terminal equipments for airtime, SIM card and other related services is out today as we're preparing towards global launching!

It's not so difficult to know a legitimate business.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by fiestajoe: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
ideaz:
You can request for your copy of official Piuni presentation and opportunity slides from me FREE of any charge.

Drop me your email or whatsapp number with a note requesting for those including the videos.
Good day, pls can u send me the presentation slides and the video for me to go thru it.
my email Id: preciousluv04@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2017
fiestajoe:

Good day, pls can u send me the presentation slides and the video for me to go thru it.
my email Id: preciousluv04@yahoo.com
thanks

Please check your email.

Good morning my people, it's 15 days to the official Piuni launching in Dubai.

Many good things are happening already in the Piuni Nation.

I will be back to give you reasons to join Piuni NOW before the official launch.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN PIUNI NOW

1. Join NOW and be the one to bring Puini to your friends, family, colleagues, contacts and strangers too.

2. If you shift your joining date, you will still spend the money on something else

3. Join now to tap into the rush that is already happening around the Global Launch buzz

4. The first timers in every MLM business stands the best chance

5. If you delay, your friends will register elsewhere and recruit you to their Piuni team

6. Piuni is little known in other part of the world hence presents you the opportunity to take recruit people globally before the movers and shakers of MLM takes over

7. Be a part of the founding affiliate membership of something incredibility huge and global
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by steve4sure: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks for d info.pls send me ur address for lagos office and details of d program. stevenstemidayo@gmail.com
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
steve4sure:
Thanks for d info.pls send me ur address for lagos office and details of d program. stevenstemidayo@gmail.com

Check your email.

Piuni head Office Nigeria
Ground floor
Wuraola House.
90, Allen Avenue, ikeja Lagos. (Beside Alade market).
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2017
Nothing feels better than waking up to a cash alert. It eases hypertension and makes you younger!

Your Acct 300XXXX109 Has Been Credited with NGN89,775.00 On 25-FEB-2017 06:38:19 By FIP:FCM/PIUNI INTEGRATED L/web: commissi.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2017
9 Days to Dubai

The next Big Thing is about to hit the business world!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
The future is here!

Happen with us or watch us happen.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Unbeatable global business opportunity.

Piuni - as far as your eyes can see!

8 days to Piuni global launch in Dubai.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Piuni Unified platform

One of the greatest strength of Piuni which gives it great and unique advantage in the market place is it's ability to aggregate essential services on one platform.

The key benefit of this business thinking is SECURITY.

The more platforms you register and share your details the more vulnerable you are online.

Because, most platforms deliver one or two of the numerous essential services and in most cases localize them to one or few countries, customers have been forced to have their details shared in various and countless platforms hence exposing them more to cyber crimes.

One thing that will endear global customers to Piuni is the fact that with one account registered on our platform, they can access most, if not all their essential services hence limiting their exposure to cyber crimes.

This silent but powerful benefit of Piuni will make us more favourable than the big social media platforms of today who mainly operate in silos even when owned by same companies.

Can you see what I'm seeing.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Let's do THIS and have our tomorrow smile for it.

Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC / Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? / Monetary Policy Committee Raises MPR To 14%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.