Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone (10925 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
meetvalue:
Thank you, I will visit them soonest...

You are welcome.

If you have any issues, email me your Whatsapp number and I will link you to the man in charge of Piuni Onitsha office.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by meetvalue(m): 6:41am On Apr 19, 2017
ideaz:

You are welcome.

If you have any issues, email me your Whatsapp number and I will link you to the man in charge of Piuni Onitsha office.
Ok...
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Gentlevin: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hi @ideaz. weldone for ur good work so far. Pls can u confirm if one can now pay on piuni website via credit card without any problem...
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gentlevin:
Hi @ideaz. weldone for ur good work so far. Pls can u confirm if one can now pay on piuni website via credit card without any problem...

That is a very good question.

You will be able to do so not today but most likely this week or next week at most once the current upgrade is finalized. It is a feature most of us are waiting for to really take Piuni to Asia, Europe and America market! Once the card payment is activated you will be the first to know and on this thread.

The card payment option on Piuni website worked last year but was brought down for development activities and in technology, once a thing has worked it will always work.

There are people waiting for the current upgrade to resign their jobs for obvious reasons shocked
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Gentlevin: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
thanks boss. looking forward to it...
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
how far with piuni now
i have registered am yet to see all the promises that attracted me to piuni
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Gentlevin: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
As for me am still waiting to know when we can begin to make payment via piuni website. pls dont fail to inform us @ideaz
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
beright:
how far with piuni now
i have registered am yet to see all the promises that attracted me to piuni

Piuni is evolving progressively. People joined when there was no website.

The person that registered you should have clearly told you that Piuni is for people with product development minds at this stage.

I tell everyone before they join my team where the company was, is and heading to and advise them to take the risk and inconvenience or wait till all are 100% ready.

However, as MLM backed business, time makes a whole lot of difference on how fast you go.

Request the person that registered you to enroll you in their training and update group.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gentlevin:
As for me am still waiting to know when we can begin to make payment via piuni website. pls dont fail to inform us @ideaz

Payment via ATM cards is next feature that is being released any moment from now and you will be the first to know on this space.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Just observing.
I was told that they were launching in the first week of April and that most leaders were travelling to Dubai for the launch that was what made me register in the first place.
Is it that they cancelled the Dubai launch or what? I need to understand.
The person that registered me is also new.
I believe piuni is piuni. I can still get answered and encouragement here whether am ur team or not cos you may not know that the person registered under you
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
beright:
Just observing.
I was told that they were launching in the first week of April and that most leaders were travelling to Dubai for the launch that was what made me register in the first place.
Is it that they cancelled the Dubai launch or what? I need to understand.
The person that registered me is also new.
I believe piuni is piuni. I can still get answered and encouragement here whether am ur team or not cos you may not know that the person registered under you

This thread is for public education on Piuni and updates. You don't need to be in my team to get answers here. It's a promise, however, I believe you deserve help from your team leadership.

Now, Dubai trip didn't hold but the reason for the trip was Piuni product launch which was the attraction for me. I'm in Piuni to build global residual income for myself and that's my focus.

Even if given a chance for the Dubai trip I wouldn't have gone because it's not my purpose for joining the business besides I have been to most of the attractions of Dubai.

NOW, if you are not aware, the Piuni business has progressed so much. Please login and begin to enjoy at least the global topup but this time from www.ubills.net and no longer from piuni.net.

If you need the steps to operate the new Piuni topup service I will share here. Just don't give up rather focus on why you joined, get all the trainings and coaching you need. If you are in Lagos, you can walk into Piuni office in Ikeja any day of the week for training including Saturdays.

Wishing you the untold wealth in Piuni business!

2 Likes

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by yawehoverall: 4:13pm On May 01, 2017
pls sir, when will piuni start using the payment options. i love the business idea. and also the apps too when will they be out? anxiously waiting
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:13pm On May 01, 2017
yawehoverall:
pls sir, when will piuni start using the payment options. i love the business idea. and also the apps too when will they be out? anxiously waiting

I believe that once the current migration exercise is stabilized the card payment options will be restored. May be this week or next. After that the apps will follow.

We need to ensure system works perfectly before throwing it up to the whole world. Card payment and app release takes the business to the global stage.

Meanwhile, the pin payment option works even today.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 8:49pm On May 01, 2017
ideaz:

This thread is for public education on Piuni and updates. You don't need to be in my team to get answers here. It's a promise, however, I believe you deserve help from your team leadership.

Now, Dubai trip didn't hold but the reason for the trip was Piuni product launch which was the attraction for me. I'm in Piuni to build global residual income for myself and that's my focus.

Even if given a chance for the Dubai trip I wouldn't have gone because it's not my purpose for joining the business besides I have been to most of the attractions of Dubai.

NOW, if you are not aware, the Piuni business has progressed so much. Please login and begin to enjoy at least the global topup but this time from www.ubills.net and no longer from piuni.net.

If you need the steps to operate the new Piuni topup service I will share here. Just don't give up rather focus on why you joined, get all the trainings and coaching you need. If you are in Lagos, you can walk into Piuni office in Ikeja any day of the week for training including Saturdays.

Wishing you the untold wealth in Piuni business!

I must say I am very grateful for this post. I spark hope in me too.
I will be waiting here to read how to operate the ubill top up share.

Thanks very much
Am grateful
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
beright:

I must say I am very grateful for this post. I spark hope in me too.
I will be waiting here to read how to operate the ubill top up share.

Thanks very much
Am grateful

my experience...

Topup process on the New Piuni System

1. Get your voucher from your Piuni back office. Eg. $1 pin number, preferably a pin that is 12 digits. No Change Wallet, so ensure the amount selected is equal to the pin amount. Eg. Etisalat 300 Naira is equivalent to $1 pin.

2. Launch your ubills website www.ubills.net/yourusername

3. Login with your ubills username and password. You have to sign-up yourself on your ubills website. Your Piuni affiliate login won't work on ubills website.

4. Select country

5. Select service - Airtime

6. Enter the mobile number

7. Select the Amount

8. Enter the voucher Pin and wait for the successful message

Note: If you receive this message - Key already used or invalid key value Don't loose heart, try again with same pin and it will be successful. Don't ask me how, try it and see for yourself

Again, as before, always give sufficient time for the system to load the data like 10 seconds. If your impatience leads to black data then clear your browser cache and start afresh
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by yawehoverall: 6:31am On May 02, 2017
ideaz:

I believe that once the current migration exercise is stabilized the card payment options will be restored. May be this week or next. After that the apps will follow.

We need to ensure system works perfectly before throwing it up to the whole world. Card payment and app release takes the business to the global stage.

Meanwhile, the pin payment option works even today.

okay thanks, but hope it wont exceed this month?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 3:06pm On May 02, 2017
yawehoverall:

okay thanks, but hope it wont exceed this month?

It should not but even if it does, I am in Piuni business for life! I cannot see another genuine, timely business with such potential and low entry fees at the moment.

I must get the best out of it no matter the challenges wink
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 4:20pm On May 02, 2017
ideaz:

It should not but even if it does, I am in Piuni business for life! I cannot see another genuine, timely business with such potential and low entry fees at the moment.

I believe you piuni has opportunities
I told a friend of mine ad she registered as an entrepreneur and I also have three basic packs that have registered. The person that registered me helped me to register them cause that what he said anytime I have person he will do the registration for me on their behalf.
Sometime be fore the upgrade I checked and I have about $280 for the persons I registered. But recently I checked I only see $10 as my bonus as against the $280. Please hat should I do. Or where should I go in search of this my money bonus. Will it still reflect back? Is it the upgrade that affected it?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 5:43pm On May 02, 2017
beright:

I believe you piuni has opportunities
I told a friend of mine ad she registered as an entrepreneur and I also have three basic packs that have registered. The person that registered me helped me to register them cause that what he said anytime I have person he will do the registration for me on their behalf.
Sometime be fore the upgrade I checked and I have about $280 for the persons I registered. But recently I checked I only see $10 as my bonus as against the $280. Please hat should I do. Or where should I go in search of this my money bonus. Will it still reflect back? Is it the upgrade that affected it?

First and foremost, encourage people do register by themselves that's the only sustainable way to get people to know the system and take ownership of their Piuni business. Give them the steps and support them where necessary.

Your bonuses remain intact, your experience is not peculiar to you. There has been a lot of data migration to the new system and no cause for alarm. Let me know by end of tomorrow if your earnings are not back but as at today most records are restored.

Cheers and well done!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by yawehoverall: 6:52pm On May 02, 2017
ideaz:

okay. thanks.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 8:40pm On May 02, 2017
This is someone's Piuni back office earnings. Until I begin to see such figures in my back office, I will keep moving and not relent!

This is The Power of Leverage and only MLM can produce such results in such a short period of time and little investment.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by GreatGod007: 4:42am On May 03, 2017
pls ,is there any training centre in north east? mail me the details to jakogwu4yugh@gmail.com
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:23am On May 03, 2017
GreatGod007:
pls ,is there any training centre in north east?
mail me the details to jakogwu4yugh@gmail.com

The closest Training center to you may be Abuja, however, you can find other affiliates within your city or state you can team up with. That's how many Piuni training centers started.

Cheers.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
ideaz:

First and foremost, encourage people do register by themselves that's the only sustainable way to get people to know the system and take ownership of their Piuni business. Give them the steps and support them where necessary.

Your bonuses remain intact, your experience is not peculiar to you. There has been a lot of data migration to the new system and no cause for alarm. Let me know by end of tomorrow if your earnings are not back but as at today most records are restored.

Cheers and well done!
How I wish I met u before this time
I would have loved to register under u
You are so inspirational
How do I reach you?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 4:35pm On May 03, 2017
beright:

How I wish I met u before this time
I would have loved to register under u
You are so inspirational
How do I reach you?

Thanks for the compliment.

I am always on this thread to attend to everyone. I also have some Piuni Whatsapp groups I run but it is solely for my team members training and 24/7 support.

You may suggest opening such group to your team lead. It will help everyone greatly as many love Piuni but fear the MLM side of it or even how to handle Piuni Technology innovations. There has to be strategies suitable for everyone that's willing to build their global residual income through Piuni irrespective of their level and exposure to Networking business.

My Piuni email address is also on my address.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 10:32pm On May 06, 2017
ideaz:
This is someone's Piuni back office earnings. Until I begin to see such figures in my back office, I will keep moving and not relent!

This is The Power of Leverage and only MLM can produce such results in such a short period of time and little investment.

Good day
Outside mlm how do I earn currently with piuni as a registered member?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
beright:

Good day
Outside mlm how do I earn currently with piuni as a registered member?

Retail Bonus!

You earn between 4% to 6% of the transaction amount depending on your affiliate package

How you can run the Piuni Retail Bonus today

1. Fund your Piuni ewallet and create product pins for any amounts you want to sell. Same way you buy recharge cards from distributors. You might actually generate the pins only when a customer requests for a service.

2. Get your friends, family and colleagues etc to register on your ubills website. Your ubills link is located under eShop on your Piuni back office.

3. Whenever your registered customers (family,friends,etc) want any service, give them a product pin equivalent of the transaction amount they pay you for. Meaning, they give you cash or transfer money to your bank account and you send them equivalent pin to complete their transactions.

4. These customers login to ubills website and buy the services while paying with the pin you already given them. In the process, you earn the Retail Bonus.

Note: only topup and mobile data works in Nigeria as at today.

Also note that this laborious process with the pins only apply NOW till the credit and debit cards payment options are restored. Once available, your customers will go directly and purchase services paying with their cards without your intervention or even knowledge.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
ideaz:

Retail Bonus!

You earn between 4% to 6% of the transaction amount depending on your affiliate package

How you can run the Piuni Retail Bonus today

1. Fund your Piuni ewallet and create product pins for any amounts you want to sell. Same way you buy recharge cards from distributors. You might actually generate the pins only when a customer requests for a service.

2. Get your friends, family and colleagues etc to register on your ubills website. Your ubills link is located under eShop on your Piuni back office.

3. Whenever your registered customers (family,friends,etc) want any service, give them a product pin equivalent of the transaction amount they pay you for. Meaning, they give you cash or transfer money to your bank account and you send them equivalent pin to complete their transactions.

4. These customers login to ubills website and buy the services while paying with the pin you already given them. In the process, you earn the Retail Bonus.

Note: only topup and mobile data works in Nigeria as at today.

Also note that this laborious process with the pins only apply NOW till the credit and debit cards payment options are restored. Once available, your customers will go directly and purchase services paying with their cards without your intervention or even knowledge.

OK am going to send you mail and my contact number thanks
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
Thanks
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Let me also inform you that the current exchange rate for topup in Nigeria won't be very profitable should you invest in funding your ewallet.

Some of us that engage in Retailing of Piuni services don't buy funds but make sales from our earned funds in the product wallet.

As at last week, I have over 40k product wallet funds to either sell or use!

With Piuni I will never buy recharge cards or data for live as I always have more than enough free product wallet funds to use, dash people and sell.

In order words, you need the MLM of Piuni to build truly global residual income. Without the MLM, I won't have joined!

Learn the business of MLM and it would change your life for real.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
Piuni services live in India!

Your customers can NOW pay for these services as well as mobile topup in India.

More on the way.

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
successful topup to a mobile network in Germany!

Piuni rocks globally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Complaint About Akin Alabi / Monetary Policy Committee Raises MPR To 14% / Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.