Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? (1748 Views)

Ladies What Are You Bringing To The Table ???? / When He Asks "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Opinionated: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
By Jane Ohaji-Akwani

So sisters…

What exactly are you bringing to the table?

A big booty?

Perfectly sculpted brows?

A shape to die for?

A full head of Brazilian hair?

A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?

A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?

What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?

All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?

Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What’s happening in Ghana, Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?

When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?

What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?

Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.

Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?

This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.

This is 2017…the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it!

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/ladies-bringing-table/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy

We ladies, shud bring bag of wheat to the table.. No more hungry tummy.. wink
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Divay22(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
This

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by pocohantas(f): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
People keep saying ladies, but the truth is relationships of this generation is just a fucking bonanza.
It has nothing to do with ladies alone, but the youth of this generation.
You stay in a relationship with a girl that improves your life in no way, all because of sex...what does that make you?
With all your own acclaimed intelligence, you also influence her in no way except increasing her vagina mileage.
There is no difference between both of you.

If you're man, work hard...attain a level of professionalism and success, you would see the kind of ladies you'll meet.
Those kinda ladies you meet at seminars and business conferences.

Majority of guys that say this ladies this and that have nothing to offer aside the pe.nis too. You're what you attract!

What are the men bringing?
Perfectly sculptured beard #beardGang
Swag? A head with face cap?
Weed?
Knowledge on the whole starting 11 of different clubs?
A penchant for rap songs?
Big dick and thrusting skills.

Work on yourselves. If you all spend half the time you use worrying your heads over the opposite sex on meaningful things, the world would be a better place.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by ayteaz(f): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
have you asked him what he is also bringing to the table because most girls I know today are not just sitting there doing nothing o, or do you think the pre wedding pictures we see everyday the ladies are jobless ni, no they are not everybody is not just sitting on the ass o.
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
.....the

.usual..
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by LordIsaac(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Opinionated:
By Jane Ohaji-Akwani

So sisters…

What exactly are you bringing to the table?

A big booty?

Perfectly sculpted brows?

A shape to die for?

A full head of Brazilian hair?

A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?

A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?

What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?

All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?

Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What’s happening in Ghana, Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?

When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?

What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?

Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.

Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?

This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.

This is 2017…the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it!

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/ladies-bringing-table/
This article is too intelligent for many of them, you won't see them here! Oh, a few of them are here not to learn but question a rational mind...smh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Cholls(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
my brother watin dem sabi no b oley dis...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Remilekun101: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
This

cry shocked cool embarassed
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Divay22(f): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Remilekun101: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
What undecided

I need the food
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by bitchcrafts: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
By the time I'm ready to marry, I sure would not be needing more than two things; Her peace and her respect. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Creamish(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
To whom it may concern,

Plzzzzz, If she is too dumb for you, seek out the brilliant ones and stop whining. Ur not that amazing anyway..

Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Divay22(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Remilekun101:

I need the food
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin :DI thought you'll never ask.
Oya go and bring water
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Playa0ne: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Creamish:
To whom it may concern,

Plzzzzz, If she is too dumb for you, seek out the brilliant ones and stop whining. Ur not that amazing anyway..

Cheers.

Looks like you know the OP? To the topic, I acknowledge that hardworking and enterprising women abound who contribute to baking the family cake in Nigerian marriages today but I think most young girls of this days need to do more. There aim shouldnt just be to use all the fake aSScesories to trap down a man. Most especially now that the economy is really harsh, be enterprising in your own little packaged way and watch guys who were till then reluctant to get married because of the financial implications of marriage, rescind their decision as a result of what you bring to the table.
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Creamish:
To whom it may concern,

Cheers.

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Talk2Bella(f): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
World peace
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Look at these airheads above me. One even posted food. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Remilekun101: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin :DI thought you'll never ask.
Oya go and bring water

Can't you be caring? Get the water for me joor
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Opinionated: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
ayteaz:
have you asked him what he is also bringing to the table because most girls I know today are not just sitting there doing nothing o, or do you think the pre wedding pictures we see everyday the ladies are jobless ni, no they are not everybody is not just sitting on the ass o.

I see, is it not Zee World and Telemundo you are watching?
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by ayteaz(f): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Opinionated:

I see, is it not Zee World and Telemundo you are watching?
lol
not everybody is the same so stop the generalization.
not everybody is like the low life's you roll with.
its 2017 already, please move with people with sense and see hard working ladies who work their ass off not the gold diggers you with to make you conclude that all ladies are dumb and don't have a life.
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by pressplay411(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Weed?

Work on yourselves. If you all spend half the time you use worrying your heads over the opposite sex on meaningful things, the world would be a better place.

What do girls bring?

A clean vajayjay
A well pancaked face
An expensive fake hair
And extensive nails they can't cook, wash or wipe they crack with.

Empower yourselves, learn to be responsible women and maybe, just maybe the world would be the better for it. wink
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by jashar(f): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Not a damn thing...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by ayteaz(f): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
pressplay411:

What do girls bring?

A clean vajayjay
A well pancaked face
An expensive fake hair
And extensive nails they can't cook, wash or wipe they crack with.

Empower yourselves, learn to be responsible women and maybe, just maybe the world would be the better for it. wink
I would tell you the same thing I told op stop associating with low life cheap girls..........girls are already doing great things for themselves.
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Money Money Money cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by pressplay411(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
ayteaz:

I would tell you the same thing I told op stop associating with low life cheap girls..........girls are already doing great things for themselves.

lol well same goes 4 y'all ladies. Stop associating with fuccc boiz. There are real men still doing great.
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Divay22(f): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Remilekun101:

Can't you be caring? Get the water for me joor
Food he haff finish self
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Opinionated: 12:06am On Jan 07, 2017
ayteaz:

lol
not everybody is the same so stop the generalization.
not everybody is like the low life's you roll with.
its 2017 already, please move with people with sense and see hard working ladies who work their ass off not the gold diggers you with to make you conclude that all ladies are dumb and don't have a life.

You have not denied my allegation, just trying to deflect it.
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Remilekun101: 3:03am On Jan 07, 2017
Divay22:
Food he haff finish self

cry

Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Divay22(f): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Remilekun101:

cry
Am sorry
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by gbengarock: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2017
pocohantas:

Weed?

Well, we own the table and owning the table comes with a lot of responsibilities some of which include putting food on d same table.

All I ever want is an understanding half. Even if she's not bringing anything, she should be able to manage and ensure the table is in order.
Re: Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? by Remilekun101: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Divay22:
Am sorry

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Horn-y? / Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date / How Much Is Spaghetti And Indomie For Ur Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.