Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date (1753 Views)

Is My Wife Still Cheating? / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by whiteangel2017: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Taking to your advice @apina--thank you
Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
hmm na u sabi...the truth
Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by thesicilian: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Tell him to stop and leave us out of it. You won't say how much of his money you have eaten sha...

4 Likes

Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't see an issue. Is polygamy against the law now in Nigeria?
Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
thesicilian:
Tell him to stop and leave us out of it. You won't say how much of his money you have eaten sha...
abi grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by BankManager(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why uploading his marriage pictures on a forum?? Are u all right?? Is there something wrong with your brain?? Do you have sense at all??
Why not simply make it clear to the useless nigga to get the Fvck out of your life??

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Una like to destroy other people's marriage.Remember say you go marry someday.Leave married men alone.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by McBrooklyn(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by whiteangel2017: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2017
I wont der try to distroy other peoples marrage becos i will one day get married -----i didnt see anything bad in displaying his wedding pictures because that his is wife--

I NEVER took a dime from him and will not

I had told him that i cant date a married man not to talk of marrying him but he keeps coming back.

Personally , i meant him no harm --just to stop disturbing me
Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by Apina(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2017
whiteangel2017:
I wont der try to distroy other peoples marrage becos i will one day get married -----i didnt see anything bad in displaying his wedding pictures because that his is wife--

I NEVER took a dime from him and will not

I had told him that i cant date a married man not to talk of marrying him but he keeps coming back.

Personally , i meant him no harm --just to stop disturbing me

Madam, abeg remove him picture. If it were to be screenshots of your chats with him, that would be better.
Re: Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date by whiteangel2017: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Apina:

Madam, abeg remove him picture. If it were to be screenshots of your chats with him, that would be better.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Spaghetti And Indomie For Ur Area. / Time To Swear Off Ladies. / What Will U Say To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.