Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos (1449 Views)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by Freeman50(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
This young Kenyan man's name is Slaay Mpenzi, he is based in Cologne, Germany and hopes to make Beyonce and his mother proud with his life. In the comment section of photos he shared online, Slaay Mpenzi confidently confesses his love for men and reveals he maintains his body by taking a lot of green tea and exercising for hours on end. Asked whether he has plans to return home to Kenya soon, Mpenzi said he is not sure of his safety if he lands in Kenya.

Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by Freeman50(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2017

Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by winkmart: 2:13pm On May 05, 2017
this one will sell fast with his fat yansh

1 Like

Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by Epositive(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2017
i think he's in a wrong body undecided

bloody mofo angry
Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by Partnerbiz2: 2:19pm On May 05, 2017
I go break this one yansh and him go begin wear napkin.
Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by siie: 2:25pm On May 05, 2017
Ehyaa!!

Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
angry Oh lawd oh lawd,i hate gays so phucking much,smh...
Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by nerilove(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2017
Queer as folks
Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by Marrtynze(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2017
Headlesschicken:
angry Oh lawd oh lawd,i hate gays so phucking much,smh...
Call me homophobic or anything, I hate gays with passion, thank God I'm straight, would probably kill myself with sniper or drown myself, if I was born with them Gay genes like they think they are born with, I puke anytime I see anything like this, almost strangled one that made passes at me In Abuja some years back when I was serving, guy been think say na joke, if not for my junior brother that day, will probably be on death row by now

1 Like

Re: Kenya: Popular Gay Kenyan Man, Slaay Mpenzi Flaunts His Hot Share In New Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 05, 2017
Oh lawd!akant .... ...take

this lord hahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Was He Right To Break Up With Her? Read And Comment / Why Slay Queen When You Can Be Boss Queen. / Am Heartbroken Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.