Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Wife Catches Husband Pants Down On Top Of Another Lady In Hotel ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Husband Pants Down On Top Of Another Lady In Hotel ( Photo) (2206 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / GOBE!! Wife Catches Husband Pants Down With Nursing Mother In A Hotel (video) / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Husband Pants Down On Top Of Another Lady In Hotel ( Photo) by muyi001: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why do some men cheat on their wives A married Kenyan man was embarrassed badly after he was caught red handed having sex with a a mistress in a hotel room.

The man who is identified as Mutai, was busted Uncl ad unleashing his “machete” on his se xy mistress who look like she is in her early twenties. Mutai’s estranged wife who was breathing fire is heard asking

“What wrong have I done to you, tell me what wrong.? Now i have got evidence. What wrong have i done to you too? ”
The mistress just sat on the bed looking as the woman unleashes her anger on the husband.

Complete the story by checking the photo here http://muyigist.com/2016/10/10/busted-as-wife-catches-husband-pants-down-on-top-of-another-lady-in-hotel/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: Wife Catches Husband Pants Down On Top Of Another Lady In Hotel ( Photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
la click, lá ejakulate

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Pants Down On Top Of Another Lady In Hotel ( Photo) by Onuokwu: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
muyi001:
Why do some men cheat on their wives A married Kenyan man was embarrassed badly after he was caught red handed having sex with a a mistress in a hotel room.

The man who is identified as Mutai, was busted Uncl ad unleashing his “machete” on his se xy mistress who look like she is in her early twenties. Mutai’s estranged wife who was breathing fire is heard asking

“What wrong have I done to you, tell me what wrong.? Now i have got evidence. What wrong have i done to you too? ”
The mistress just sat on the bed looking as the woman unleashes her anger on the husband.

Complete the story by checking the photo here http://muyigist.com/2016/10/10/busted-as-wife-catches-husband-pants-down-on-top-of-another-lady-in-hotel/

Source: www.muyigist.com

I saw the thread title and i just knew it had to be Kenya.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Pants Down On Top Of Another Lady In Hotel ( Photo) by Heavance(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kenya again?
Re: Wife Catches Husband Pants Down On Top Of Another Lady In Hotel ( Photo) by blaizydot(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Onuokwu:

undecided
Onuokwu:

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity / My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex / Woman Who Had ‘fun’ With Stranger On Ryanair Flight Says ‘it A Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.