Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (192896 Views)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by jumia1: 4:06am On May 08, 2020
Inside luxury hotel where Thai king, 67, is in coronavirus lockdown with 20 girlfriends in ‘pleasure room’

THIS Is the luxury hotel where Thailand's king is holed up during the coronavirus lockdown with an entourage of 20 concubines.

King Maha Vajiralongkorn - also known as Rama X - is said to still be "isolating" at the posh German hotel which reportedly has a specially built "pleasure room" for him and his harem.

The four-star Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in the resort of Garmisch-Partenkirchen has been given "special permission" to stay open because the party was classed as a "single household" amid the pandemic.

Rama X, 67, who has been the king of Thailand since 2016, and his entourage currently occupy the hotel’s entire fourth floor, reports Bild.

The concubines have been dubbed his "sex soldiers" as he reportedly enjoys playing a kind of military role-play with them.

The king last year broke up with his mistress, Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi of the Royal Guard, and stripped her of her military ranks as he accused her of being "disloyal".

Speaking on TV, Bild reporter Max Boddeker said the king's diplomatic immunity means he is untouchable.

He said: "We found out that he and his 20 concubines are still living in the hotel.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11570696/inside-hotel-thailand-king-coroanvirus-lockdown-20-girlfriends/amp/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Staphylococcus: 4:07am On May 08, 2020
Polygamy and adultery is beautiful.

20 options!

Almost all the religious prophets supported it.

321 Likes 19 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Oluromantic: 4:10am On May 08, 2020
Congrats to him

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by espn(m): 4:15am On May 08, 2020
Aye Kaye...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by gaby(m): 5:16am On May 08, 2020
The Drinkard king.

The shame of a monarchy.

His Royal "Highness" always.

Thai people don tire for the guy way but him no send.

Him papa go just dey turn and hiss for him grave.

229 Likes 9 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On May 08, 2020
KING SOLOMON OF OUR TIME cool

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On May 08, 2020

One hotel worker said staff are forbidden from the fourth floor where the king and his entourage have set up camp.
Some are building CAMP DAVID, This King is building CAMP P**SSY!!! shocked shocked

Well, it all depends on whose CAMP you stand.

As for all of us @[color=#006600][/color], We stand with CAMP DAVID..... The CAMP to save humanity.

49 Likes 13 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by johnkey: 5:31am On May 08, 2020
I hate royalty, I've never bowed to any king and i will make sure I avoid any situation that'll change that. All men are born equal.
Modified: keep your negative opinions to yourself if you wish you can go ahead prostrating at every palace you pass, but I'm not born to worship any man born of a woman. Capiche?

472 Likes 26 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Pandev(m): 5:53am On May 08, 2020
shocked
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 5:55am On May 08, 2020
20 different puna..
indaboskigrin. baba dey flex jare

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Edopesin: 6:16am On May 08, 2020
God forbid I bow to someone like this, this one is not even bowing they're literally groveling
wtf

The last time I saw anything like this was with .... lemme stop there before Tribalists gather me

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On May 08, 2020
*****Fixed*****

EmmanuelBanks:

nawaoo, read the heading...is about Thailand King flexing with 20 concubine. you are here attacking one so called mannabbq. haba btw you guys should allow the guy have peace of mind now.

SirBunky85:
why not stick to the topic of discourse?some of you are just psychos
You even have the time to reply the kid.
Ignoring these children hurt them more.
All he wants everyday is our attention,
he craved so badly for it.
And the kiddo won't get non of it.
We Promise! cheesy

Edopesin:
God forbid I bow to someone like this, this one is not even bowing they're literally groveling
wtf

The last time I saw anything like this was with .... lemme stop there before Tribalists gather me
Hmmmmm, say your mind o.
Never allow anyone to shut you up on social media.
Spill it out Edo person! wink

Then, we continue from there........ cool

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Edopesin: 6:28am On May 08, 2020
post=89309028:

Hmmmmm, say your mind o.
Never allow anyone to shut you up on social media.
Spill it out Edo person! wink

Then, we continue from there........ cool

nah I'm good, I won't want to stoop so low

7 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Oyiboman69: 6:39am On May 08, 2020
post=89308391:

Some are building CAMP DAVID, This King is building CAMP P**SSY!!! shocked shocked

Well, it all depends on whose CAMP you stand.

As for all of us @[color=#006600][/color], We stand with CAMP DAVID..... The CAMP to save humanity.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by ruggedtimi(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2020
Money and power! If Jeff Bezos wants to Lodge there, will the hotel turn him down?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by olamidedivotee(f): 7:33am On May 08, 2020
jumia1:

This is the Alpine hotel where the King of Thailand is said to be spending the lockdown – accompanied by a harem of 20 concubines with military ranks.

King Maha Vajiralongkorn, 67, is believed to be back at the four-star retreat in southern Germany after returning from brief visits back to Thailand.

A report by Bild found that Vajiralongkorn and his entourage have booked out the whole fourth floor which includes a ‘pleasure room’ and is decked out with ‘treasures and antiques’ from Thailand.

His ‘sex soldiers’ are said to be assembled as a military unit called the SAS like Britain’s special forces – with the same motto, ‘who dares wins’.

The Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl where the king is staying is in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, a ski town near the Austrian border which has seen most tourists stay away.

The hotel’s website says that it is ‘currently unavailable for bookings’ because of the coronavirus pandemic, without mentioning its long-term guests.

One hotel worker said staff are forbidden from the fourth floor where the king and his entourage have set up camp.

Max Boeddeker, a Bild reporter who investigated the hotel, said the king’s diplomatic immunity meant there was little that Germany could do about it.

Watch the video here:http://jumiaforum.com/german-hotel-where-thai-king-enjoys-himself-for-covid-19-lockdown-with-20-concubines-with-high-military-ranks/
Solomon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Dpharisee: 7:56am On May 08, 2020
From all of us at [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] that irritates many Nairalanders with our greed by posting 10 stupid comments above on FP on this topic alone we ask you to bear with our foolishness. grin

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 7:59am On May 08, 2020
Bloggers.

Moderators check before you push to front page.
The way these guys rewrite stories these days is shocking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Vulcanheph(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2020
post=89308370:
KING SOLOMON OF OUR TIME cool
So they have finally paid you your BMC allowee right?.....

202 Likes 3 Shares

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by 24SEVEN: 9:24am On May 08, 2020
Staphylococcus:

20 options!

So says Mr. staphylococcus.. grin

Irony of your moniker.

43 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by potent5(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2020
So den get blacks there?
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Rickmann: 10:06am On May 08, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Solomon

Isn't he safer in his home(mansion)this pandemic period... Dis is just crap.
Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Iscoalarcon: 11:00am On May 08, 2020
Staphylococcus:
20 options!

Polygamy yes but AdulterY? Hava na that one is bad

3 Likes

Re: King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown by Nobody: 11:11am On May 08, 2020
More reason we need to do away with monarchy see this one eating what is meant for 20mens

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.