Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) (43954 Views)

Security Aide To Victor Isaiah Arrested For Kidnapping In Bayelsa. Pics / Annkio Briggs And Others Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa. PICS / Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by obailala(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
opal4real:

Just "8yrs" and Ijaws are like this. Bt 40yrs of Northerners in power they still have the poorest,beggers and least educated people in Nigeria. Majority are homeless,sand dunes are wiping out their lands.....mak I continue?
The problem has always been a lack of leadership; the elite get into power and grab all resources into their personal pockets while the poor keeps getting poorer. Whenever the politics of the day doesnt favour their opulent lifestyles, they spread a little propaganda (and toss a few copper coins) to the impoverished gullible masses telling them that the people of 'the other tribe' are responsible for the poverty; and of course the gullible masses swallow the nonsense without questions.

The north ruling for 40 years and still being the poorest region is a clear testament to the above. If anyone thinks the northerners are alone in this madness, then the 8 year rule of OBJ which returned nothing to Ogun state and the 5 year rule of GEJ which returned nothing to Bayelsa (not even the only road leading to Otuoke or water supply in the town) should be a testament to all discerning minds that the real problem stares us in the face and it has nothing to do with TRIBE or RELIGION.

Unfortunately, 99% of us still think it has everything to do with tribe, that's why we spend much of our time both online and offline castigating and fighting the next tribe even while we defend our own leaders who are truly the problem.

2 Likes

Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Unfortunately, i'm not in support of Biafra, i hope for a better Nigeria.
divicoded:

Fllaatty
Why are crying and wailing this way?
Why are you this pained son? Who told you I am from south-west? I pity you and your hero is will rot in prison
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Buhari must be a BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
timsTNA:

Im telling you. Niger State has produced 2 Head of states but the state is nothing more than a vast land of backwardnesss and void

Liar! Liar! Liar!
Have you ever been to Niger state all your life, Liar? If not the spare parts you are selling in Ogota, will you ever have leaved Ebonyi state! The devil is a liar!
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by muffyt05: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Legitbaba:

Nice...why not give them the resource control, it shouldn't be your business how anyone manages his/her resources..
at least we'll not cry to the fed. govt about our resources being shared as a national cake....

Same thing I said earlier playing out. You still don't see any wrong in leaders stealing what belongs to us all...

Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by Coolgent(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chai! See Poverty stricken society.
Jona com see your people o
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by runbeni(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
I see my egĂșn pple here too. it's even worse here.
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by tammie24: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
eyeview:

If we are to use such yardstick, then all former heads of state from the north will be crucified.
They have been in power for over majority of our post independence life but most of their people live in abject poverty and backwardness.
you make sense die!!!!

Tiri gbosa for you my brother

1 Like

Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by oluwole4love: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nigeria - diversity is our strength
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by WorldRichest: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
eyeview:

If we are to use such yardstick, then all former heads of state from the north will be crucified.
They have been in power for over majority of our post independence life but most of their people live in abject poverty and backwardness.

You are very right, all former Northern Heads of States should be crucified. But, what do we do to Mama Piss Sheppopo that is currently keeping 13 million dollars in Skye Bank account? Don't you think that money plus others stolen and hidden in several banks can build bridges all over the South South?
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by eyeview: 4:12am On Jan 08, 2017
WorldRichest:

You are very right, all former Northern Heads of States should be crucified. But, what do we do to Mama Piss Sheppopo that is currently keeping 13 million dollars in Skye Bank account? Don't you think that money plus others stolen and hidden in several banks can build bridges all over the South South?
It's nothing compared to Ibb and Abdulsalaam.
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2017
googlepikins:
Buhari will never have our oil
he doesn't need the oil, note you people are nothing without the oil, I pity Una sha .
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by googlepikins: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
he doesn't need the oil, note you people are nothing without the oil, I pity Una sha .
that's why God blessed us with it. So let Allah give you Afonjas and abokiis something too. Cos our oil can't be used in any Fulani government. So any explanation keep it to yourself we don't want to know.
Re: How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) by googlepikins: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2017
muffyt05:

Same thing I said earlier playing out. You still don't see any wrong in leaders stealing what belongs to us all...
wetin belongs to you, cocoa powder or groundnut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names) / APC Governors Line Up For Buhari / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.