Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw (4906 Views)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by PapiNigga: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Love is truly a beautiful thing...

Sandra, a medical doctor and the soon-to-be bride, said she's very lucky to have met her man, Ikenna Usoh  (who is a banker) and would always appreciate how she met him.

Their pre-wedding photoshoot is so unique because the concept behind it portrayed how the two lovebirds met... the man came into her hospital as a patient and left with a lifetime healing.  Awww!!!

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/you-never-fan-of-pre-wedding-pics-check.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by PapiNigga: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by AlexCk: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wow,

Pretty cool pre wedding pix,
quite lovely.

Wishing them the very best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by talktonase(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
I will fall sick for you baby grin
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
I bet they met in the hospitalgrin
Nice concept smiley
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by pennytrate: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
♣ • → uhm waiting for the IDGF crew undecided °°

1 Like

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
pennytrate:

we don land..

5 Likes

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by ItzHoludex(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
sugar....
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by AfroMighty(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
How sweet will it have been if all this couples to be shooting photos up and down will celebrate 50years wedding anniversary.
The glory in been a couple is not to get married but staying married till death
Happy a blissful wedded life
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by badassProdigy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2017

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by konkonbilo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
pennytrate:
Why are you always waiting for the 'IDGF' crew? Don't be stingy >: I have a lot of fuucks for sell,I'll give you discount. 3 for #10 sad

1 Like

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by pennytrate: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
konkonbilo:
Why are you always waiting for the 'IDGF' crew? Don't be stingy >: I have a lot of fuucks for sell,I'll give you discount. 3 for #10 sad
undecided

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Mikylopez(f): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
not hating my cousins own is more better
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by iykekelvins(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
We the Ikennas sign an approval on this.

1 Like

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stupidity
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2017
I want to find my Mr right this year

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
not hating my cousins own is more better
more better?? Kwe ke! shocked
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by KINGwax007(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Pre-wedding pictures is the most stupid concept that came to be.
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
I want to find my Mr right this year

don't bother finding here I am.
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by LegalBaby(f): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2017
askibee:

don't bother finding here I am.
Thats a guy

3 Likes

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
Thats a guy

u mean to tell me dat prettyhausagirl Na guy?

buy y are u a legalbaby
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by LegalBaby(f): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2017
askibee:

u mean to tell me dat prettyhausagirl Na guy?

www.nairaland.com/2721971/prettyhausagirl-fake

2 Likes

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
www.nairaland.com/2721971/prettyhausagirl-fake

oh!

thanks very plenty.

how you doing?
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I bet they met in the hospitalgrin Nice concept smiley
Isn't that obvious from the introductory comment?

1 Like

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by makydebbie(f): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Then I missed it.
ItsTheBachelor:

Isn't that obvious from the introductory comment?
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nbote(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2017
But she have old oo, d make up couldn't do much to hide it...
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Have always loved pre-wedding pictures but this,

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by loadedvibes: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2017
D lady goes.
Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by 1shortblackboy: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2017

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by obontami: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2017
PaulKillerman:
Stupidity
Baba why you dey vex na? Are they not cute? grin

1 Like

Re: You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw by obontami: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Aderola15:
Have always loved pre-wedding pictures but this,

You don't like it?

(1) (2)

Mercy Johnson's Rival?: Meet This Beautiful Curvalicious Nigerian Lady (photos) / I Wonder What Olamide Baddo Would Say To This.... (photo) / #beardgang - Rate My Beards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.