Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash (999 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Marrying Whites Doesn't Mean You'll Give Birth To White Kid's . Let's Discuss. / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Why are Africans like this, upon all the religion?
So this morning I heard my neighbor chanting 'happy birthday to you' for her 6 year old son. Since I was rushing to work, I decided to buy him a gift when coming back.
I arrived home around 3pm and got him Pringles with yoghurt, totalling 1,100 naira. I took a nap and woke up 6pm to empty my trash can. And I tell u i received the shock of my life, my Pringles turned to ashes (it was literally burnt with the yoghurt where no one can easily find it).
Smh, and this was someone smiling while collecting my gift. Smh once again.

2 Likes

Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by mikejj(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
cool bro just move on.like me things like this dont bother me,its her own business

1 Like

Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
She better not accept then throwing it away
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
You fit don put witchcraft inside the youghort to collect d pikin virtue

2 Likes

Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by dingbang(m): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
They don't want u to turn their son into gay.... So mind ya biz
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by HeyCorleone(m): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Don't sweat it man.
Once beaten twice shy. Next time you won't do such.
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by jaksmillioniar: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
durentchigozie:
So this morning I heard my neighbor chanting 'happy birthday to you' for her 6 year old son. Since I was rushing to work, I decided to buy him a gift when coming back.
I arrived home around 3pm and got him Pringles with yoghurt, totalling 1,100 naira. I took a nap and woke up 6pm to empty my trash can. And u received the shock of my life, my Pringles turned to ashes (it was literally burnt with the yoghurt where no one can easily find it).
dont blame her cos she fear a witch
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
you really needed to see how she was smiling wholeheartedly. People can be so fake ehn undecided
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by obafemee80(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sorry bro
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by priiince(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Be careful dealing with humans. Don't attempt to please anyone, your good or bad gestures must be gossiped about. Don't feel regrets whenever you do something good for someone from the dept of your heart.

1 Like

Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Liliyann(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thats human for you
Next time don't give her gift and try not to collect anything from her coz she might even be harbouring hate for you.
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
god know say if na me, i go let d woman know say i know wetin she do.. so that she no go conti nue d fake smiles

insecure mofos
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
durentchigozie:
you really needed to see how she was smiling wholeheartedly. People can be so fake ehn undecided

Is well dear
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Chuknovski(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Africans are sometimes diabolical, so they assumed you would bewitch them through food most especially that's why the trust issuez
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by pocohantas(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Heya. We're so paranoid in this country, it has made us very sceptical of such kind gestures. Sorry about what happened, Durent.

I think cash gifts are better.

You give some Christmas rice, they throw it away.
Salah meat, they throw away.
God will bless your kind heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
durentchigozie:
I arrived home around 3pm and got him Pringles with yoghurt, totalling 1,100 naira. I took a nap and woke up 6pm to empty my trash can. And I tell u i received the shock of my life, my Pringles turned to ashes (it was literally burnt with the yoghurt where no one can easily find it).
They believe you are a wizard/witch so don't give the child poison because they don't know what you put on it.This is the African mentality you trust nobody.

1 Like

Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by matrixme(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
OP, are you a witch/wizard? Say the truth and put the devil to shame oo!

1 Like

Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
durentchigozie:
What? I Cant Take Such Nonsense. Why Not Confront Them. Thats Wickedness!
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
I do not give babies or toddlers or any kind of kid that isn't mine or family anything eatable. I hardly carry kids for strangers too because if the pikin begin hold stomach for night dem go say na DAT person give am something chop. If the baby like make he look me from now till tomorrow because of the biscuit I am eating but lailai, na for him front I go chop everything clean mouth.
One just has to be careful
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
We are very paranoid here and everyone thinks their neighbor wishes bad for them.

Growing up, we were told not to accept food from strangers, it actually helped me, I grew up not having long throat, eat all you want in my front, I won't move or ask you to give me.
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
That will be outright rude if you ask me.
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by Elparaiso(m): 12:52am On Jan 13, 2018
Backward mentality.
Re: It's Only In Africa You'll Give Your Neighbor Gift And Find It In The Trash by greatwhite(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Look Alike In Camp And Not .... / Facebook User Takes Unclad Pics To Celebrate February 1st / I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.