Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. (1978 Views)

"I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy / Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by sweerychick(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
I hear a lot of folks brag about slapping pretty ladies in exchange for cool cash. So as a test of conscience, can you slap your own biological mother in exchange of one million pounds sterling embarassed cry??

For me I can't even imagine it cry
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by EgusiSoup: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
sweerychick:
I hear a lot of folks brag about slapping pretty ladies in exchange for cool cash. So as a test of conscience, can you slap your own biological mother in exchange of one million pounds sterling embarassed cry??

My fuc.k is still doing press up undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by jonaifame22(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
If u mean sugar mummy then yes, I'll slap her ass while I'm crashing her frm behind on the doggy for that good sum

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by darkmarky(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
no
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Draei: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lead by answering first...
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yes, with her permission of course
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by sweerychick(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
EgusiSoup:

My fuc.k is still doing press up undecided
must be an active f.uck cool
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
No, never

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
my mother will slap me for not slaping her undecided

12 Likes

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by gmacnoms(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Even my mum will be so glad to receive slaps of dat nature
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by UnknownT: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jungle justice will be meted on him by the whole village if the town crier cries about him not doing that

3 Likes

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
a prayer from mum is worth more than £5 billion

8 Likes

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by wittyt98(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
sweerychick:

no offence o ..but re u mad?

my own mother for 1 million what? thunder fire the money nd the person dropping the money!

my own mother!! lol babe u funny o

4 Likes

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Rockyrascal(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
I go use slap tire her life.

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by jashar(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Slap the woman and die young.... Who go spend the money?

Have you not read that honouring one's parents leads to long life?

Money ain't everything you know...

5 Likes

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by AlexCk: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Papikush:

jashar:
Slap the woman and die young.... Who go spend the money?

Have you not read that honouring one's parents leads to long life?

Money ain't everything you know...

Exactly!!

#word

2 Likes

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by sweerychick(f): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
wittyt98:

no offence o ..but re u mad?

my own mother for 1 million what? thunder fire the money nd the person dropping the money!

my own mother!! lol babe u funny o
that's why the question is directed towards those bragging about slapping pretty ladies kiss

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by wittyt98(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
sweerychick:
that's why the question is directed towards those bragging about slapping pretty ladies kiss

yea sure I can slap a pretty lady for 10k sef I don't give a Bleep about that..but my mom? hell fucking no!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
My mama will beg me to slap her...

After that... I will use 1million naira to appease the god's of the land tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
my mother will slap me for not slaping her undecided

Better slap ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by JOACHINpedro: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
As expected, everybody just dey form good pikin, just few hours ago i saw a topic here on Nairaland about youth maltreating their aged folks for nothing o.Imagin for a whooping amount of cash,na 2 use slap-ingitis make her daily bread. grin
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Rockyrascal(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
My mama will beg me to slap her...

After that... I will use 1million naira to appease the god's of the land tongue cheesy
the god's of una land go like money o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rockyrascal:
the god's of una land go like money o cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by sweerychick(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Papikush:
yes oo grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
sweerychick:
yes oo grin

How is Kastina treating you though?
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rockyrascal:
I go use slap tire her life.
ur case pass me o

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by chimdi101: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
All of una don mad finish!
Anyway, it's because that kind of money can't be offered anyhow.
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Nairaboi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
kai! some kind questions sef. ok, i will give her a very hot slap, collect the money and then go and tender a very sincere apology to her. she is my mother, my one and only mother, she has to understand and forgive me
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by sweerychick(f): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Papikush:

How is Kastina treating you though?
lol I redeployed to Abuja cool
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Kushpapi: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2017
sweerychick:
lol I redeployed to Abuja cool

Why? Too hot?
Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by Kobicove(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
No I will not

1 Like

Re: Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. by sweerychick(f): 1:47am On Jan 11, 2017
Kushpapi:

Why? Too hot?
don't really like the town

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Sinaj Next Month / Caption These Funny Pictures / Female Corper Shows Off Her Boobs In Her NYSC Uniform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.