Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Welcome To The Year Of New Beginnings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome To The Year Of New Beginnings (269 Views)

My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad / Pictures That Proves 2017 Was A Year Of Ass Licking & Sucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Year Of New Beginnings by Newbeginnings(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sorry its coming late but still I officially welcome all ladies and gents that made it to 2017..

Now look at you neighbour.. if you don't have a neighbour just look at your mirror..

Now say Neighbor....

Say Neighbor

Say Neighbor.. bor

Say Neighbor.. bor..... bor

Say Neighbor ooooooo

This is my year of New Beginnings...

If you said it and believe it then get ready to see more than just change this 2017..

Remember this is not a prayer, it is declaration...

If you are interested in learning something new just check out my last post...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Entered 2017 With Recession / What You Need / Valentine's Day 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.