Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished (874 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished by mumumugu(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2017
i just read the story of the virgen girl whose husband deprived her of sex and i thought i should open this threa

a friend of mine dated this girl who gave him the no sex rule. Yet he was heavily spending on her.

He was over honest with her. She rebluffed his sex advances and wouldnt let him eat the food from somewhere else

they dated 4 3yrs co habiting yet no sex.whenever konji is high,she would watch him masturbate until he releases.permit him to cheat outside was a no

he learnt how to supres his feeling around her that he no longer finds her sexually attractive.he has learnt how to abstain from sex for years

they finalygot married.he bleeps her only when he wants kids .before he releases, it takes hours due to over supresion of sex urge

the woman is complaining. When she is the cause
Re: Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished by ThinkSmarter: 2:57am On Jan 07, 2017
The man's brain z dead, that's z why he blatantly allowed the lady to use and suppress him for 4yrs.
Being a nice guy Sucks, itz a bad trait that turns most ladies off, u hv to hv a mixture of that bahd guy tendencies with niceness.
Be in Control, manipulate and hv ur way, else....
Hw can I spend on u without sex?
Except that u re a virgin and I must carry out virginity test with my fingers.
I will not masturbate in ur presence, except u want to carry out hand job on me.
Back to the matter, his body will restore with time, they just need to stimulate, create more erotic scene in their house, watch some Sutra collections, reduce their body sugar levels etc.
She should learn to tease her husband, put on erotic/sexy lingerie, romance etc
Re: Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished by Doctorfitz: 3:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Oboy the tin tire me. ..no sex kwa

Buh what can I give?

1 Share

Re: Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished by mumumugu(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The man's brain z dead, that's z why he blatantly allowed the lady to use and suppress him for 4yrs.
Being a nice guy Sucks, itz a bad trait that turns most ladies off, u hv to hv a mixture of that bahd guy tendencies with niceness.
Be in Control, manipulate and hv ur way, else....
Hw can I spend on u without sex?
Except that u re a virgin and I must carry out virginity test with my fingers.
I will not masturbate in ur presence, except u want to carry out hand job on me.
Back to the matter, his body will restore with time, they just need to stimulate, create more erotic scene in their house, watch some Sutra collections, reduce their body sugar levels etc.
She should learn to tease her husband, put on erotic/sexy lingerie, romance etc

nice guys get hurt. A girl who is not willing to give me what she has can not deprive me of getting it somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2017
Serves her right. They deserve each other in fact.
And ain't he's gon recover WITH her. Some wounds are just too deep.
Re: Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Wow! He co-habited with a lady for 3 years and spent the whole time looking at her like a television set? shocked

Truly amazing!
Re: Ladies With 'no Sex Rule' Deserve To Be Punished by mumumugu(m): 3:28am On Sep 19, 2017
re read

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner Today February 14th. By Stupidity / Nigeria Ranked Amongst Top12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries In The World / See Something About Friendship These Days, True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.