Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT TELL A GIRL YOU LOVE HER ON TIME. || www.naijaram.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT TELL A GIRL YOU LOVE HER ON TIME. || www.naijaram.com (448 Views)

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Amusing Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do To Draw In Men || Www.naijaram.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT TELL A GIRL YOU LOVE HER ON TIME. || www.naijaram.com by youngram: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Here are reasons why you ought not to say those three words too early.
1. You'll Be Judged
Regardless of the possibility that you mean it, sit tight for the ideal time to state it. It's not hard for men to begin to look all starry eyed at in only a couple days. Yet, my kin, most ladies are judging each move of yours goodness.. She may consider you to be juvenile in the event that you say 'I Love You' too early. This demolishes your odds completely. I know you don't need that.
2. You Fail To See The Reality:
There's a contrast amongst captivation and love – and it is just time that can make it clear. By admitting your supposed love for her, you compel your brain to trust that you really adore her. Your emotions may fade away with a couple of more dates, however you would compel yourself too difficult to trust that she is truly the one. Not only that, it puts monstrous weight on the young lady as well!.
3. It Could Lead To A Heartbreak:
Like men, a considerable measure of ladies too are frightened of responsibility. While you might be good to go to take the plunge without contemplating it completely, it may put the young lady in a mess. What's more, you know how it closes when a lady isn't certain of her own emotions. You may wind up losing what could have been yours, had you had some little tolerance.
4. It Kills The Excitement:
The best parts of a relationship are the early beginnings where there is a sure measure of instability in the psyches of both accomplices. Going feeble on your knees simply taking a gander at her, getting the creeps each time she touches you, investing evenings conversing with each other via telephone – this, once lost may never return. By saying 'I Love You', you put a full stop to this energy.
5. What You See May Not Be Real:
To love individuals, you have known them intently, if not back to front. Odds are, you were making a decent attempt at being polite as was she. That won't not be the genuine her. You should invest enough energy with your date keeping in mind the end goal to know them by and by, past their sets of responsibilities, most loved sustenance and beverages.
6. It May Result to A Disastrous Relationship:
Saying 'I Love You' could likewise make the young lady trust that she adores you as well. Furthermore, once the words are traded, there's no harm control conceivable. A half cooked relationship where the accomplices are ignorant regarding how they truly feel but then, focus on each other forever is the most exceedingly awful set up ever. Trust me, It will just end in intensity.
7. It May Draw You Two Apart:
When both of you feel ungainly around each other, there is just little you can do to compensate for it with your young lady. Despite the fact that she may go ahead to love you sooner rather than later, hurrying into duty may simply destroy your odds. She may get exhausted by your "adoration" and choose to move away.
8. Your Obsession Is On Display:
It makes you resemble a possessive, fanatical, urgent trick who needs only a sweetheart in life. In the event that you plan to go through your future with her, she must be awed by your identity! Try not to make yourself resemble an unreliable person avaricious for affection.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Money. / Ways On How To Look More Attractive To Men / Change Begings With Me(exclusively Bae)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.