Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" (46560 Views)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by EntertainingYou: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Of course every relationship should be built on trust but there is a limit to openness and there exist things that your partner does not really need to know about. So in essence, it’s OK to cut down on openness in a relationship from 100% to somewhere in the region of 90% or so. And here’s the reason: some people really just can’t handle the truth. It does not make them a bad person or bad partners. So instead of risking something beautiful over an inconsequential detail that’ll very likely not hurt anyone, just be mum and coast with the love of your life. Somethings are truly better left unsaid and here are 7 times when it’s OK to not be open with your partner if you don’t feel like it

1. Your s*xual history;-
For real, not many boyfriends/girlfriends want to hear the step by step narration and graphic details of how you had s*x in a bathroom stall at the mall with your ex or some random babe.

2. Your body count;- As we already discussed in detail here, for the ladies, only your doctor and gynecologist deserves this information.

3. That someone at work [or anywhere] has a crush on you;- Really, this is literally opening the door for problems no one wants. Here’s the thing about revealing this information – you put your partner in a position to have his imagination roam and become paranoid.

4. That you have a crush on someone else;- Being genuinely in love with a man or woman does not magically take away the inclination to be attracted or to fall in love with other people. So if you find yourself tripping for some other guy/babe, it may be too much information for your partner. You need to concentrate on staying

5. That you don’t like their parents ;-[/b]I’m not sure anyone wants to hear her boyfriend say he does not like her mum. Neither is there any guy who would stand for that. The only time this may be OK is when you no longer value the relationship and you’re willing to let go of it.

[b]6. That you snooped through their stuff;-
Even if you searched and found out that they’ve been loyal and loyal to you, keep the good news to yourself. There really is no way to justify snooping through his stuff in the first instance. You’re going to come off as distrustful and things may just go downhill from there. Better keep the info to yourself.

7. That you still stalk his ex;-
Ladies, your boyfriend does not need to know that you have been stalking his ex on social media. You’ll come off as an insecure b***h and you don’t need that.

Source- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/07/7-things-you-must-not-tell-your-partner.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by EntertainingYou: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2018
HOW TO GET YOUR EX -BACK AFTER BREAKING UP/DIVORCE--MUST READ TO ALL YOUTHS

Read Here- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/07/how-to-get-your-ex-back-after-breaking.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by dPriv: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2018
Agreed.

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature below.

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Olalan(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2018
For me it's better to tell it all, if they love you they will stay and if they can't deal with it will bounce off.
BTW it better while dating than getting some info about your partner when married

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
For me it's better to tell it all, if they love you they will stay and if they can't deal with it will bounce off.
BTW it better while dating than getting some info about your partner when married
God bless you bro!

Op's brain is half-done!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met. I love her scatter. We now have 4 handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.

But I never told her mine though. grin

To all the single men out there who will definitely get married someday, know that some other guyz are busy fvcking your future wife. Just as you are busy fvcking someone else's future wife.

Abeg who virgin help? Mtchewww

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by addikt(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by exporters101: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2018
In a true relationship, bare it all if necessary.

On the other hand,

Some ladies are better off if they know nothing.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by carzola(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2018
8. How much you have in your account

19 Likes

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Iruobean(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2018
angry
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by foolbuster: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2018
And some people will now carry this list it on their head like firewood. Meanwhile the original source is unknown, that it worked for some couples does not mean it will work for everybody, some partners tell their spouse completely everything about them and build a life long trust with one another. Some couples will not and when the other partner finds out on there own it causes irreparable damage. Others disclose everything and things start falling apart. It depends on couples. What nairaland prioritises above every other thing is traffic so whatever thing that will generate clicks will come up here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by pafo(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2018
I like to know what I am getting into in the spirit of full disclosure.

Who wants you wants you irrespective of your past.

If na so, all those celebs no go get husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Tobyarab(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
You should be honest with your partner down to the last detail. A mature person would soak it in and move on with the relationship. An immature person would do the opposite. So, whom do you wish to date? An immature or a mature?

5 Likes

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by HoodBillionaire: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
who gives a fuc
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by noahnaira: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2018
You say ?

5 Likes

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by obembet(f): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2018
U are teaching us not to be faithful abi...

I will tell my future husband everything expect what happen last night

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Naijawebmaster: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2018
Team Tell it all! cool

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by exporters101: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2018
3 and 4 so irrelevant.

That you have crush on someone else or someone at work has crush on you, that's nothing.

On the other hand, chai, if ladies start to dey confess their body count for their boyfriend, na there the relationship go end.

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by olusola200: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Ur past love life either good or bad
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by dayleke: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2018
AmiciLord:
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met.

But I never told her mine though. grin

You be badt guy I swear...
Did she divulge the info to you without being asked?
Or you asked her?
But you kept mum when it was your turn....

God dey o....

Lol

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by calculator123(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Except the relationship is heading nowhere, i advise you tell them everything as in every famn thing...

2 Likes

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by femiyayo1(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2018
carzola:
8. How much you have in your account
grin

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by RexTramadol1: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Isstru sha

If U tell me abt body count

Be ready to count me among the bodies next time.

2 Likes

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Lumig: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2018
I am totally in agreement with the OP. As much as it is very good to be open to the a truly matured person should know what to be opened about. It also depends on the emotional maturity of your partner.

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Lumig: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2018
I am totally in agreement with the OP. As much as it is very good to be open to the a truly matured person should know what to be opened about. It also depends on the emotional maturity of your partner...

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by GreatMahmud: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Also "How much u earn or your real worth"!!!
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by 3verblazing(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2018
For me I love listening to 1 & 2 ... In details... Give me the feeling of been closer to u...
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by princetemitee(f): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Your Fada grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by myca: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2018
The dos and don'ts about marriages these days is just silly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.