Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ (2166 Views)

Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Dclique(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2009
People say i look like my mom.
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
My Dad and my Mom together. tongue
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Fhemmmy: 3:09am On Dec 06, 2009
look like both
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by OAM4J: 4:20am On Dec 06, 2009
More of my Dad.
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2009
Depends. . . . on many things. Like my mood, style, the weather, environment etc. . . . .
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Busybody2(f): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
^^^ Phew I no longer need to search for my missing medication, I know where it has turned up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
Busy_body:

^^^ Phew I no longer need to search for my missing medication, I know where it has turned up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No its under your pillow. Continue searching, Iyalode grin grin grin
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Busybody2(f): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
GUILTY CONSCIENCE - I didn't kuku mention the culprit's name lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
Your keyboards didnt, but your mind did. I know am always in your mind.
Thatz what I call love, iyalode
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Busybody2(f): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2009
FL Gators:

Your keyboards didnt, but your mind did. I know am always in your mind.
Thatz what I call love, iyalode

You know where i am residing yeah, so are you now telling me you are the cause of my problem because you just said you controlknow my mind angry You wicked small sha oh, so you mean you not only know my problem but also know the solution to my problem and I have spent the last 60 years in yabaleft looking for a cure cry cry cry Nairaland has to see this angry angry angry cheesy
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2009
Busy_body:

You know where i am residing yeah, so are you now telling me you are the cause of my problem because you just said you controlknow my mind angry You wicked small sha oh, so you mean you not only know my problem but also know the solution to my problem and I have spent the last 60 years in yabaleft looking for a cure cry cry cry Nairaland has to see this angry angry angry cheesy

Iyalode, the hormones again
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by THEAMAKA1: 4:27am On Dec 21, 2009
more like my dad
actually i look A LOT like my dad's mom (my grandma) and he kinda looks like her.
so yeah, my dad it is.
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:30am On Dec 21, 2009
~I've got more of me Dada features. . some angles of me are defo my Mam tho. . .
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Dec 22, 2009
I inherited my Dad's Genes. tongue
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by SALady(f): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2010
SA Lady:

YEAH! OGAGA4LUV OOOO, are you referring to me typing names instead of quoting their posts. Please get me out of my misery, tried this insert quote icon but was a bit skeptical that it might not be seen on the other side, OGAGA4LUV to the rescue please
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by mystikal(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2010
Got mum's complexion, got Dad;s physique
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by Obelomo: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
My popsy!
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by tpia5: 5:03am On Jan 05, 2014
are those the only choices?

some people can look like grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc.

it depends.
Re: ~Who D'you Look Like? Your Mum Or Dad? . . .~ by tpia5: 4:04am On Nov 29, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

37-year Old Grandma Seeks Divorce: Disadvantage Of Early Marriage / No Intimacy For 4 Years, Is Dis A Problem??? / Womens Skin Bleaching Pictures & Information To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.