Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? (30350 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / I Accidentally Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by glossy6(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
femi4:
The best set of Nlanders are those that registered in 2007 downward

And some 4got their passwords and registered again. It was fun battling mukina2 grin
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
ThaRealist:

Do reply ur mention on my thread

I didn't get the way you quoted me. Couldn't quite Grasp my head around it. cry

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
through out last year I gt calls from different number asking if I'm WizKid or olamide...they all keep saying they got my number from Google. even when I say I'm not WizKid some still say I'm lying... loool
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Gesd(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
mine below

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Paschal55(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
That's from me and a scammer

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by sulakishop(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mine was a strange girl who sent the following. She almost destroy my house. ..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by femummy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
sulakishop:

hahahahaha, o my goodness, this is so very funny!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by sulakishop(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
femummy:

hahahahaha, o my goodness, this is so very funny!

My dear sister, afraiding is still catching me as I sit here right now...
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by emmyluizzz: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
IYADARA:
grin ones got a text that i was HIV Positive......at first i was devatested and rushed as far as my leg could take me to have my self checked........the most horrific messge ever
U have not told us if It was truely positive or negative...I don de suspect u..
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by vivie01(f): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
There was this hausa man that was calling me almost everyday; he doesnt understand english and I did not understand Hausa. Every effort made to let him know he's calling wrong number proved abortive. I had to save d number and stopped picking his call, he stopped calling after several attempts after that.

Another annoying call is the MTN 5 digit numbers (like 55227) dat calls every time, it can be most annoying when you are expecting important call and you rushed to pick ur phone just to see d number. Same thing goes for their messages.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Blessograo(f): 1:25am On Jan 08, 2017
A guy who called on phone by my name and said we met at yaba some weeks ago, when I've been in China since 2013 and never visited home nor never even been to yaba in my entire life before.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by kazeemolami: 1:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Funniest call: The guy kept calling my number which was a wrong number and later asked, "Are you the owner of the phone?". I was like, "no, you are"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by kazeemolami: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2017
Blessograo:
A guy who called on phone by my name and said we met at yaba some weeks ago, when I've been in China since 2013 and never visited home nor never even been to yaba in my entire life before.
You shall won let us know sey you dey China? True or lie, you know best.
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Blessograo(f): 1:47am On Jan 08, 2017
kazeemolami:

You shall won let us know sey you dey China? True or lie, you know best.
No comments
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by dom(m): 5:03am On Jan 08, 2017
IYADARA:
grin ones got a text that i was HIV Positive......at first i was devatested and rushed as far as my leg could take me to have my self checked........the most horrific messge ever

U went to check? Means ur sexually active. Nice.
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Story for the gods.

wellmax:
I got a text from a 'sister' from fellowship. It reads
You idiot, I'm done with you. All you want from me is bl0w job. You and that you small kini. Let me tell you, no more s3x , no more bj, that what you gonna miss, yo useless asshole.

I know the text wasn't for me, but to think that our dear sister is into all this amazed me.

She call me tire, I no gree pick.
Later she sent a SMS saying 'sorry that text was a mistake, a friend wanted to use my phone to sms her boyfriend. Please delete it. '

I was like story for the gods. Till today she avoids me like a plague.
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by FirstCounsel(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
donholy28:
Every wrong number is 90% likely to be a Hausa person on the line
I noticed that too
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
D txt msg goes thus: Mummy peter cries so much bcs he misses u nd i also miss u too. Luv from peter nd paul.
It was completely frm a strange numba bt was scared shit to call d numba nd coincidentally i was preggy around dat time tho i lata gave birth to a baby girl bt my colleague who knew of dat msg still playfully refer to me as "mummy Psquare".
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by sexyjuly(f): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2017
u cant be serious dude...... grin grin
sulakishop:
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by IphyParol: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Trust me the MTN Music+ service is currently the best music service in all of Africa. Users can stream, offline, purchase, download, and share their favorite music and send the music as gifts to their friends and loved ones.
- When users subscribe to any of the Music Plans, they can get FREE data bundle and stream unlimited music, they also can enjoy the Pricing discounts available for HD Full Track purchase. Simply click on the link www.mpjamz.com and stream away!!! to subscribe simply text any of the codes 3a,7a,30a,w to 5900.
apholaryn:
Afonja's for wia? u must be high on dumbness
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
blackboy2star:
Hi guys. I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when I turned it off grin

Oloshi..Sir werey grin
blackboy2star:
Hi guys. I am so happy and proud of myself and I thought I should share this with you!!! Today I saw myself on TV, when I turned it off grin

Oloshi..Sir werey
Re: What's The Funniest Wrong Number Text/call You've Ever Gotten? by blackboy2star(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... eewo ti eepe

Alkanoicacid:

Oloshi..Sir werey grin

Oloshi..Sir werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Phone Between 60k - 70k Naira? / ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.