Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) (60854 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Style(photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Orikinla1: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
They look perfect for each other.
May Almighty Baba God JEHOVAH bless their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by davidif: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
He looks Jewish.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by RaeMystix: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
propzncribz:
A Lebanese is not classified as an oyinbo, he is just a very light skinned Nigerian
Hahahahahhahahahahaha.....I almost choked on my spit. Not nice.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Ghost447(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
propzncribz:
A Lebanese is not classified as an oyinbo, he is just a very light skinned Nigerian
Sorry
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Richy4(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Na so...If they pound yam with those beautiful red shoes, who will go to the cities....Is it not better to remain in the village grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Teobaba(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Who get this girl should warn her because i see her been used as sex slave. This fufu the man dey pound, she will pound morethan this that side oh
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by dsoja: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nollywood movie! BLACK AND WHITE part one grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by martha89: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Edo girls too like white men
The past few weeks we have seen many Igbo's girs here marrying white men. Shoo you guys must talk trash.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by martha89: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
witchcraft power.

Abeg who get that Edo airways pics?
Ozour is she the first to marry White?
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Xcoo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Why d hubby dey frown face na
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
martha89:
Ozour is she the first to marry White?
your profile buttresses my assertions that you're from Edo...
Hope say the witch hasn't infected you too..
By the way I for like make we hook up...
Any possibility?
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by thaoriginator: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
I dey fear this dude. Na bad guy.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by thaoriginator: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Xcoo:
Why d hubby dey frown face na
O boy d guy fit be winch o .
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by martha89: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
your profile buttresses my assertions that you're from Edo...
Hope say the witch hasn't infected you too..
By the way I for like make we hook up...
Any possibility?
idiot I don't have your time. Well its better than being a cannibal like your tribe.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
martha89:
idiot I don't have your time. Well its better than being a cannibal like your tribe.
tribalistic bigot.. by the way I dey Ugbowo.. I for like make we meet oh
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by martha89: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
tribalistic bigot.. by the way I dey Ugbowo.. I for like make we meet oh
lol a bigot called me tribalist.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2017
martha89:
lol a bigot called me tribalist. .
that aside... Mary or Martha how we fit meet na? Let's rendezvous pls
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2017
hope he's original oyibo
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by lindaayim(f): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2017
propzncribz:
mehn...you sound racist
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by RaptorX: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2017
You gonna see more and more of them coming to Africa to marry because their women are having zero negative birth rate due to their recessive neanderthal genes, this is survival for them not because of love for niggers. This is a scientific fact look it up. And why is oyinbo marriage always on front page with everybody slobbering over the white man, why are you people so full of inferiority complex. That oyinbo probably thinking get me away from this stinking niggers reason for the frowning face .
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2017
martha89:
The past few weeks we have seen many Igbo's girs here marrying white men. Shoo you guys must talk trash.
not thrash...Edo just have this love for white men,even prostitution they agree to go to Italy for,its accepted happily 1st for money and 2nd bcoz they gonna b fvckin a white dude.I know dem well and what I'm saying
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Rossikki: 12:52am On Jan 08, 2017
As it was in Egypt....

Circa 1000 BC

Hitherto the Black Land, the elite of Egypt began intermarrying with white foreigners and Asiatics...in the spirit of 'international brotherhood'.....Their offspring became progressively lighter skinned. Eventually the lighter skinned population grew, and grew.....and grew.....and began to form a substantial portion of the populace. As more intermarriage occurred following further invasions by the Assyrians, the Persians, the Greeks, and the Romans, the Land of Egypt, the land of the black pyramid builders, black mathematicians, black architects, philosophers, and scientists, became progressively lighter, until they began oppressing, and enslaving the blacks, and eventually drove them further south, into places like West, Central, and East Africa.

YOU, are descended from those migrants of antiquity.

Are you repeating the errors of your ancestors?

Such a lovely couple!

Pharaoh Tutunkhamun

Emperor of Egypt 1332–1323 BC (18th Dynasty)

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Edo girl, abi? Runner grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by martha89: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2017
EmekaBlue:
not thrash...Edo just have this love for white men,even prostitution they agree to go to Italy for,its accepted happily 1st for money and 2nd bcoz they gonna b fvckin a white dude.I know dem well and what I'm saying
The same with you guys when it comes to crime and drugs etc.judging others when you all are not perfect.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Rossikki: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2017
RaptorX:
You gonna see more and more of them coming to Africa to marry because their women are having zero negative birth rate due to their recessive genes, this is survival for them and this is a fact look it up. And why is oyinbo marriage always on front page with everybody slobbering over the white man, why are you people so full of inferiority complex. That oyinbo probably thinking get me away from this stinking niggers reason for the frowning face .

It's strange that even in these days of the internet, many Nigerians still regard whites as superior beings. There are videos on youtube that show homeless white beggars and drunks on the streets of the US and Europe. Any of them could turn up in Nigeria and demand to see the president, and probably get to!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 08, 2017
emperorzz:
ishan girl?!! omo!!! whitiee you don enter one chance!!!!!!
grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Rossikki:
As it was in Egypt....

Circa 1000 BC

Hitherto the Black Land, the elite of Egypt began intermarrying with white foreigners and Asiatics...in the spirit of 'international brotherhood'.....Their offspring became progressively lighter skinned. Eventually the lighter skinned population grew, and grew.....and grew.....and began to form a substantial portion of the populace. As more intermarriage occurred following further invasions by the Assyrians, the Persians, the Greeks, and the Romans, the Land of Egypt, the land of the black pyramid builders, black mathematicians, black architects, philosophers, and scientists, became progressively lighter, until they began oppressing, and enslaving the blacks, and eventually drove them further south, into places like West, Central, and East Africa.

YOU, are descended from those migrants of antiquity.

Are you repeating the errors of your ancestors?

Such a lovely couple!

Pharaoh Tutunkhamun

Emperor of Egypt 1332–1323 BC (18th Dynasty)

undecided this misinformation Egyptians were and still are Black/African

The Arabs who live in Northern Africa are the pale skinned peoples u see there now And are immagrants
the exact same way White Americans immagrated 2 America and took the land and prominence firom the Native American peoples

Now as for Egyptians marrying Europeans ,the did NOT for the most part but married other Blacks

The ensalved Blacks in Egypt where the Group nown as Nubians
These 2 were enemies and wared
any war controban in days of old were turened into slaves

There weere also the pale skinned Jews who were enslaved as recorded in the Bible
http://www.bl.uk/learning/cult/inside/goldhaggadahstories/enslave/enslavement.html
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by chaidavese: 1:41am On Jan 08, 2017
Oyigbo don enter
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by RaptorX: 1:45am On Jan 08, 2017
Rossikki:

It's strange that even in these days of the internet, many Nigerians still regard whites as superior beings. There are videos on youtube that show homeless white beggars and drunks on the streets of the US and Europe. Any of them could turn up in Nigeria and demand to see the president, and probably get to!
This people that worship white people in Nigeria mainly have never traveled and live in white countries before, so their perspective of whites are kind of skewed. Until you live among whites in their own country before you really understand white psychology. Also with the brainwashing of western media and the incompetent African leaders rulership, every white bum that shows up in Africa is basically worshipped and our women shamelessly throwing themselves at the oyinbo smh.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Edo pussy never lets go grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Ugomajority: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2017
I once read a story here in Nland abt a lady who got married to onyibo man just like this unknowing to her Pple DAT she WS taken for sex slavery. Pray hers won't be same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) / Funerals Have Taken A New Dimension In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.