Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) (61240 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Style(photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by chukxie(m): 2:31am On Jan 08, 2017
I see a lot of ignorance, racist and ethnic bigotry on this thread. Honestly I feel sorry for people making those comments. Congratulations to the new couples. I'm happy for them because I'd like people to be happy for me, too.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by curvilicious: 2:45am On Jan 08, 2017
Edo girls? Nothing we no fit do for dollar
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by fckmn24seg(m): 3:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Lebanese fall victim of runs oloshoo..
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 08, 2017
propzncribz:
A Lebanese is not classified as an oyinbo, he is just a very light skinned Nigerian
Thank you. Please help us tell them. Imagine some people calling Indians to Oyinbo. Just Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Dude doesn't laugh? sad

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by chinjo(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2017
kenonze:
Some of these tradition need to be abolish.
What's the relationship between wedding and groom pounding food.
U can not pound yam for ur husband but u can kneel down in public to feed him with cake on ur wedding day which u will never repeat after the wedding. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by chinjo(m): 6:00am On Jan 08, 2017
propzncribz:
A Lebanese is not classified as an oyinbo, he is just a very light skinned Nigerian
A lot of Edo girls are married to Europeans and are living large abroad. I am sure the only foreign inlaw u have in ur entire village is from Ghana. #ProudlyEsanPikin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by RaptorX: 6:07am On Jan 08, 2017
chukxie:
I see a lot of ignorance, racist and ethnic bigotry on this thread. Honestly I feel sorry for people making those comments. Congratulations to the new couples. I'm happy for them because I'd like people to be happy for me, too.
Who oyinbo marriage epp? I beg carry this thrash edo ashewo marriage to her Italian p.imp comott from front page so we can discuss real issues that affect Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by juman(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2017
Probably did olosho then jammed mr. right.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2017
propzncribz:

Lebanese?

That's an italian

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2017
how does one delete comment on nairaland
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by sojikul(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2017
The oyinbo man no get family?
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2017
martha89:
The same with you guys when it comes to crime and drugs etc.judging others when you all are not perfect.
we are not talking crime here grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2017
RaptorX:
This people that worship white people in Nigeria mainly have never traveled and live in white countries before, so their perspective of whites are kind of skewed. Until you live among whites in their own country before you really understand white psychology. Also with the brainwashing of western media and the incompetent African leaders rulership, every white bum that shows up in Africa is basically worshipped and our women shamelessly throwing themselves at the oyinbo smh.

Nigerians are some of the least travelled people. Travelling itself is another education but to the Nigerian ma he will prefer to do al his education in a classroom then invest his money in building house, buying cars and marrying wife
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by obynoceaser: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2017
#notmybusiness
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by dragonking3: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2017
kenonze:
Some of these tradition need to be abolish.
What's the relationship between wedding and groom pounding food.
Tradition is what makes us Africans. It is tradition that makes us Nigerians.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by mira4u: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Cool!!! As far as he's still young like her, not these young ones getting hooked to their grandfather's age mates in the name of marriage and/or money. They even look alike. God bless their union jare.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Omonoba1: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2017
curvilicious:
Edo girls? Nothing we no fit do for dollar
it's quite disgusting that this is coming from you who claim to be an Edo girl.. Shame on you!!!
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Oilwell(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Onye ocha Bye bye
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by emakind(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2017
She don use smal benin winch control dis one..
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Xcoo(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2017
thaoriginator:
O boy d guy fit be winch o .
lol oyinbo winch
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2017
thrillionaire:
Wow.. I love interracial marriages. Any idea how I can get a foreign chic

You can get one at Abommege. Please thank me later.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2017
Prostitute and her love-vendor, the Italian connection.

Edo girls we hail.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by goodyvin02(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
yinmu

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by creepsyme(f): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
broseme:
According to a social media user who shared the photos,the town of Ekpoma Edo State witnessed endless flow of guests who came from home and abroad to be a part of the much talked about wedding ceremony between Debby,a beautiful daughter of Edo and her white hubby Manuel. The Esan Culture which will never fade away was again brought to the lime light during the event.

The wife was asked to show the public how good she was in preparing pounded yam. As the woman proceeded to carry out her traditional function of preparing delicious meals for her family, her hubby insisted on joining the yam pounding session.The rest is history. It was fun, fun and more fun throughout the entire event.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/pretty-edo-lady-weds-her-oyinbo-man-in.html?m=1
God pls give me oyibo husband too, how I love biracial children.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by MizSparks(f): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
propzncribz:
Easy bros...
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by sagieramos(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
RaptorX:
You gonna see more and more of them coming to Africa to marry because their women are having zero negative birth rate due to their recessive neanderthal genes, this is survival for them not because of love for niggers. This is a scientific fact look it up. And why is oyinbo marriage always on front page with everybody slobbering over the white man, why are you people so full of inferiority complex. That oyinbo probably thinking get me away from this stinking niggers reason for the frowning face .
Bro. please, could you explain what you meant the word "having zero negative birth rate" and "neanderthal gene"
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by propzncribz: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
grandstar:

Lebanese don't bear Manuel. He looks Mediterranean. He might also be mixed, but not black blood

Yea it's possible but I doubt he's mixed.

pesinfada:
hahahaha

Anytin weh white thy go follow

I no blame them, who no like sweet thing grin

yinkslinks:
half bread is better than none grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

True cool

MizSparks:

Easy bros...

Haha no be lie my sis

lindaayim:
mehn...you sound racist

Lol I'm not anyway close to racist, have you heard a Lebanese speak pidgin? They speak it better than some Nigerians

slowbreeze:

Lol..so true.Same wit indians.

Indians are foreigners not anywhere close to oyinbo and not Nigerians either grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Chukazu: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
emmalexabl:
The Oyinbo husband looks hypnotised cheesy grin

I trust oue bini sisters though

imiekeri, dear can you please explain this?
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by chukxie(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2017
RaptorX:
Who oyinbo marriage epp? I beg carry this thrash edo ashewo marriage to her Italian p.imp comott from front page so we can discuss real issues that affect Nigerians.

Abeg go marry your own make we see. Comot mouth for another person wedding. Some Nigerians and their poke nosing hen! Una fit die ontop wetin no concern una!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) / She Is Buying Ice Cream On Her Wedding Day..but Why?..photo / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.