Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors (47482 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by Odunharry(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Raymysterio:
Hmmmmmm

Well, according to the son, what he did was similar to what Jim Ovia did at Zenith Bank. IBB calls it Step Aside...
Lmao.. IT's required of Jim to step down and can come on Board again if he wants to.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by andyanders: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
I respect and adore the life style of this man. He retired to allow another person take charge in order to move the ministry forward. He never turned it to a personal venture by appointing or anointing his wife or children to take over knowing fully well that someone handed this over to him. He is truly God's sent and Papa, may your retirement be a blessing to you, your family and the ministry you left behind. You have been a blessing to the world. May God bless your wonderful wife who has kept to ethics of a virtuous woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by basti1212(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Kushpapi post=52616306] This is something I have learnt about nairaland during the past years. Whenever there is a 'Big news' they (Moderators) just keep pushing anything that has got to do with that news to the Frontpage till we the 'readers' get tired of the news.

Don't be surprised when you see the next thread on Frontpage saying This is the last food Pastor Adeoye ate before he handed over undecided
[/quo

I like this man of God
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by InfinixMine: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
ziddy:

Young føøl grin I got your message perfectly the first time around.
Enjoy this time of your life, we were all once young and stup!d grin
Smiles... Take a stroll to the nearest bus stop...
you deserve something like that below.
#NoOffence

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by AMUNSI23(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
I love this man of God and word of grace that come out of his mouth nobody owns a church but we are one body in christ the owner of the church.sir i personally love you though iam not member of RCCG physical but iam spiritual may God enlarge your coast
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by teshyberry(f): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Kushpapi post=52616306] This is something I have learnt about nairaland during the past years. Whenever there is a 'Big news' they (Moderators) just keep pushing anything that has got to do with that news to the Frontpage till we the 'readers' get tired of the news.

Don't be surprised when you see the next thread on Frontpage saying This is the last food Pastor Adeoye ate before he handed over undecided
[

/quote]

It is called n alignment!
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by teshyberry(f): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2017

[

/quote]

It is called news alignment!
Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by lawlahbammy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
beeoohtee:
Who is dis a news

Who has this helped a common RCCG member talkless of Nigerians as a whole

Can someone give me a reasonable on Financial stability undecided

Re: How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors by TRIED4NOW: 4:49am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeboye has been fooling us enough.
thank God someone has finally provided proof that Adeboye is a false teacher
see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.