Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (69600 Views)

Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Kelly2713(m): 5:00am On Jan 08, 2017
i av nothing to say
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2017
D woman must be from Anambra state.
She's just like a colleague of mine
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 6:02am On Jan 08, 2017
No be small thing oo. Two of this woman equals one big elephant. Lol
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Bisjosh:
I thought some men like them BIG tongue embarassed grin

See the long yansh like 100 yards shocked
How many yards is your own? Anyway, if I were in his shoes, I would just hug her.
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Donshemzy1234: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2017
These only shows that they have not been carrying themselves earlier
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by olowobaba10: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2017
weeee

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by tsmat(m): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2017
the lord is your strength bro
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2017
C yansh...
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by KingsArome(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2017
aariwa:
Must he do what every body is doing?we like following the crowd here a lot.Why cant he start a romantic dance with her instead of trying to figure out how to carry her

Exactly man

1 Like

Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by kenoz(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by tossie101(f): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
mchenzy:

Lol...ur mouth ehh
Lol na wetin i see o
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by tossie101(f): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Spainze007:
Am gona triple it self Oya name it, which wine u want Make we start from dia*** lol
Lol any 1 joor
frenchwine:

Abeg try add more flesh jarey, ahn ahn angry undecided
Lol ok but i like am am like dat
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Walex2009(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Double wahala...
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by mchenzy: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
tossie101:

Lol ok but i like am am like dat

Okay ooo...u were to quick to spot it out, guess you have a good eye.
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Trisha563(f): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by noziz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
with the wey this woman yansh be enh if she mess, person fit faint o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by enemyofprogress: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
slimzypink:
rokiatu and co
na true. Rokiatu freeglobe ajebuter fabfunmi
Vickyrotex aminat508 iyangbali and co
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Spainze007(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wia do u stay... Tell me make I see if I fit bring ammm tomaroe aftnoon....

tossie101:

Lol any 1 joor
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bisjosh:
I thought some men like them BIG tongue embarassed grin

See the long yansh like 100 yards shocked
I like them big, and besides I have got the STRENGTH. She deserves someone better and not that lazy man...
Re: Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) by jbblues24(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2019
Green. Can't wait to try it out. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.