Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

She Called Him Babayaro Because Of His Physique And Fastness On The .. (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Him Babayaro Because Of His Physique And Fastness On The .. (pics) (1583 Views)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Him Babayaro Because Of His Physique And Fastness On The .. (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
So angela my girlfriend niece aunty father sister son's daughter wanted to get some fresh air, so she saw kunle okafor jnr playing ball, so she went closer to watch him, as she was watching him, she became so amazed, she admired his physique and fastness on the ball, he held the ball with alacrity and as a professional, and she called him babayaro, she was astonished, well kunle okafor aka babayaro lost 5 goals, he played 3 goals off target, and lost 2 free goals, he was later given the award as the highest goal loser

so angela decided to enter home for her daily praise and worship and some fire destroying alleluia ground breaking and reconstructing miraculous prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Him Babayaro Because Of His Physique And Fastness On The .. (pics) by Kobicove(m): 1:07am On Jan 08, 2017
You again?!
Re: She Called Him Babayaro Because Of His Physique And Fastness On The .. (pics) by Durentmoney: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin guy follow back na abeg
Re: She Called Him Babayaro Because Of His Physique And Fastness On The .. (pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
menstrualpad:
Syn.zu lefule.fu..let's form a derailers group... What say you?
for derailing mumu threads abi?
dat one go make sense cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Life And Ages Of A Woman: What Stage Do You Like Best? / Lady After Swallowed Condom Through Her Nose (photos&videos) / We Just Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.