Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? (10647 Views)

Jamb Registration/regularization / Jamb Admission Letter/registration Number / How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by phransix2: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by kaysy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
If u are based in Lagos, visit my office address below, so i can do it for u, its now online, besides come with ur passport, the name, phone number and email address of ur VC/Rector, also the name of ur Registrar is required. The total fee is N10,000 + N1,000 registration fee.
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by phransix2: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2017
kaysy:
If u are based in Lagos, visit my office address below, so i can do it for u, its now online, besides come with ur passport, the name, phone number and email address of ur VC/Rector, also the name of ur Registrar is required. The total fee is N10,000 + N1,000 registration fee.

Where is your office?
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by kaysy(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2017
phransix2:

Where is your office?

Check mY signature
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by phransix2: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2017
kaysy:

Check mY signature

Pls can I have ur number? Would be in lagos today, I intend coming tomorrow. Thanks
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Rottymy: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2017
https:///FcAQCCmwPY98Ubcce93vzj
This is the link for joining DELTA STATE Batch B stream II corpers whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by phransix2: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2017
@kaysy pls reply my mail
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by kaysy(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2017
phransix2:
@kaysy pls reply my mail

I've done that since, i think there is a problem with Nairaland cos i also got ur mail late in my inbox, copy my office address from my signature and come over, its so easy to locate, dropping number here will warrant unsolicited calls which i wont like.
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by phransix2: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
kaysy:

I've done that since, i think there is a problem with Nairaland cos i also got ur mail late in my inbox, copy my office address from my signature and come over, its so easy to locate, dropping number here will warrant unsolicited calls which i wont like.

OK boss!
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by kaysy(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
phransix2:

OK boss!

Thanks for your patronage, kindly take a copy of your indemnity form to your Registrar's office for consideration and approval, after which they will take to JAMB state office in Minna for final approval, all u need to do is always check your JAMB portal to know when its done, meanwhile, JAMB will sms u when its done.

Kindly pardon us for the printer error encountered, the printer is working fine now, you may wish to return for a fresh print.

See sample below

Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by urleryincker(m): 3:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Good morning, please can I edit or correct the name of the rector on the indemnity form? Thanks
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by kaysy(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2017
urleryincker:
Good morning, please can I edit or correct the name of the rector on the indemnity form? Thanks
Correction of data is not allowed after submission.
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Mustack: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
yes.. awesome i did mine in ikoyi close to jamb office and i did the submission today at laspotech... i cant wait to receive my jamb reg number cuss i need it badly to complete my final submission for my nysc
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Tosyno51(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good day Kaysy, I have an issue with the new jamb number given to me last year, I can't validate it. I complained to the admission officer in school but he said anything regularization is now done online. What can be done in this type of situation. Should I go ahead and register for regularization again?
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by kaysy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tosyno51:
Good day Kaysy, I have an issue with the new jamb number given to me last year, I can't validate it. I complained to the admission officer in school but he said anything regularization is now done online. What can be done in this type of situation. Should I go ahead and register for regularization again?
Yes

1 Like

Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Mustack: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tosyno51:
I think that's the solution for now.. I did mine 2weeks ago am yet to receive the notification of it.. The earlier the better bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Tosyno51(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Mustack:

I think that's the solution for now.. I did mine 2weeks ago am yet to receive the notification of it.. The earlier the better bro.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Tosyno51(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2017
Mustack:

Thanks, have you taken yours to the jamb office?
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Durentmoney: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tosyno51:

all dis jamb registration number stuff sef. When iz real jamb exam starting. Any idea?
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Tosyno51(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
all dis jamb registration number stuff sef. When iz real jamb exam starting. Any idea?
y
No idea
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Mustack: 12:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Tosyno51:

I took it to the school of which I finish my OND exam..
Its the school responsibility to submit it at jamb office.
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Mustack: 12:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Durentmoney:
No one knows oh
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Chykeba(m): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2017
phransix2:
Please Nairalanders help me, i have graduated from school since 2014 i am yet to serve due to no jamb registration number. i got admission into university through remedial (pre-degree) programme so currently i dont have jamb reg. number. i applied for the jamb reg. number through the registrar office in my school and each time i go back and as they said they have not gotten it from jamb yet i should be patient. I even went to jamb offic in abuja they said i should go back that its only the school that obtain such that i should always be in contact with the school. Recently i called the school they said its now online. i dont know how to go about it and i have paid twice to receive this to no avail. please someone with possible solution should please contact me cos age is almost against me. my email is phransix2@yahoo.com
SEE HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER/REGULARIZATION HERE: http://www.edusbaze.com/jamb-regularization-purpose-procedure-and-guidelines/
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Jdbrasco2: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mustack:

please how many weeks does it take to receive notification for jamb registration number and admission letter. For some one that regularised without jamb registration number
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Mustack: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Jdbrasco2:
please how many weeks does it take to receive notification for jamb registration number and admission letter. For some one that regularised without jamb registration number
Up till now I haven't receive anything from jamb.
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Jdbrasco2: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mustack:

Up till now I haven't receive anything from jamb.
please let me wen they notify you
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Zubson(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2017
I have done my own on 27/4/2017. i used my former jamb registration number that i sat in 2014. And i discovered that there is a mistakes in indemnity form Registrar name and Provost name. The guy just wrote the name of Provost on Registrar's name. so i want know that are goin to approve.
I would glad to hear from you soon. Cuz i want to pay for another one if it can't be regularise. Plz am waiting for your respond.
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Zubson(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2017
I have another question once again. They said that any number that has result when checked on line can not be regularise. But the number i used there is results cuz i score 172. Plz what am i to do now?
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Vivly(f): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mustack:
No one knows oh
How long did it take before you got mail from them?
Re: How Can I Obtain JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER? by Mustack: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Vivly:

How long did it take before you got mail from them?
i got d mail 28 of feb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corps Member Builds Corpers Lodge In Kaduna / A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti / Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.