Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51527 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2017
Send this to everybody

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Shalom,

PLS BRETHREN, PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE KINGDOM OF LORD JESUS CHRIST ... TILL DEATH.

Isaiah 64:4 King James Version (KJV)
For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
I salute you brethren all over the world,

PLS REMAIN CONTENT.

Proverbs 15:16 King James Version (KJV)
Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Eternity! Eternity!! Eternity!!!

WHICH ETERNITY GROUP DO YOU BELONG TO?

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

DON'T MISS RAPTURE.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Be strong and encourage yourself.

SOMETIMES IT MIGHT SEEM AS IF GOD HAS FORSAKEN YOU, BE STRONG AND TAKE COURAGE.

Matthew 27:46 King James Version (KJV)
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD.

Share this message.

JESUS IS COMING AGAIN TO RULE AND REIGN ... FOR A MILLENNIUM.

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:34am On Sep 20, 2017
All must pass through it,

INCLUDING YOU.

2 Timothy 3:12 King James Version (KJV)
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

SHARE THIS TO ALL IN CHRIST.

HIS COMING IS IMMINENT.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Holiness unto the Lord.

EVEN DEMONS (HIS ENEMIES) CALL HIM HOLY, WITHOUT HOLINESS YOU WOULDN'T SEE HIM AFTER ALL YOUR CHURCHING ON EARTH.

Mark 1:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,
Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE NOW,

HIS COMING IS IMMINENT.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Beware of false prophets and prosperity preachers,

THEY TELL YOU WHAT YOU LIKE, AND YOU DO NOT CARE TO KNOW WEATHER THEY ARE TRUTHS.

Jeremiah 5:31 King James Version (KJV)
The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

NOTHING FALSE SHALL ENTER HEAVEN.

Revelation 21:27 King James Version (KJV)
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rember to watch this program tonight

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
God bless u for all you do in promoting the Gospel.

BUT REMEMBER THAT NECESSITY IS LAID UPON US ALL TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL. SO, DON'T BOAST OR PUFF UP DUE TO WHAT GOD IS DOING THROUGH YOU.

1 Corinthians 9:16 King James Version (KJV)
For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Grace to join the few follow you,

MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. AND HE THAT'S COMING, IS COMING FOR THE FEW.

Matthew 24:13 King James Version (KJV)
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Calvary greetings to all and sundry,

TRY AND UPDATE YOUR HOLY LIVING BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

1 Peter 1:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written,
“Be holy, for I am holy.”
And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear;

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

DO NOT BE HERE DURING THE REIGN OF ANTICHRIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by ihedioramma: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2017
O GOD HELP ME TO BE HOLY TO THE END OF MY LIFE AMEN .
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Whose report should you take?
PEOPLE SAY "NO ONE IS PERFECT", WHILE GOD SAYS "BE YE PERFECT"
Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
SHARE THIS MESSAGE.
MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Search and follow the apostles' old way,

AND BEWARE OF WESTERNIZATION AND MODERN CHRISTIANITY.

Jeremiah 6:16 King James Version (KJV)
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

SHALOM.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Calvary greetings to you dearly beloved brethren all over the world,

THERE'S AN END TO THE ROAD THAT YOU ARE CONSCIOUSLY OR UNCONSCIOUSLY FOLLOWING NOW.

Matthew 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Proverbs 14:12 King James Version (KJV)
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOU KNOW.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Shalom,

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY.

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

JESUS CHRIST IS SURELY COMING AGAIN
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
On a hill far away, stood an old rugged cross ... an emblem of suffering and pain.

NO CROSS, NO CROWN.

Mark 8:34 King James Version (KJV)
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

2 Timothy 4:7-8 King James Version (KJV)
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

SO I CHERISH AND CLING TO THE OLD RUGGED CROSS, TILL I EXCHANGE IT FOR A CROWN.

Send this write up to all Christians.

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING WITH OUR CROWNS.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2017
God respects freedom of worship, speech, human rights, etc more than any government. He has giving you Bible to guild you to the right way, but He can not force you to follow it. However the same Bible will judge you on the last day.

John 12:48 King James Version (KJV)
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by mimopel(f): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number thnx

Send to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo.com of WhatsApp Daniel on 08038261313 to boom am interview
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2017
Beloved...

DON'T GLORY YET.

Jeremiah 9:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Are you through with your RESTITUTION/RESTORATION?

RESTITUTION IS ALSO A MUST, JUST AS HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, ARE MUST IF HEAVEN IS YOUR TARGET.

Luke 19:8 King James Version (KJV)
And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

GO AND RESTITUTE/RESTORE.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Occupy till I come.

BELOW IS HOW RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Luke 19:13 King James Version (KJV)
... occupy till I come.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:07am On Oct 08, 2017
All of us shall not see death.

IMMINENT RAPTURE.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Be proud in the Lord.

I MEAN ... BE A BOLD BORNAGAIN CHRISTIAN

Mark 8:38 King James Version (KJV)
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peace.

BISHOP, PASTOR, REVEREND, DEACON, PRIEST, USHER, CHORISTER, CHURCH MEMBER, CHRISTIAN, ETC. THOUGH YOU LIVE HOLY LIFE, ALSO LIVE PEACEABLY WITH ALL, CAUSE WITHOUT PEACE, YOU TOO WILL NOT SEE GOD.

Mark 9:50 King James Version (KJV)
... Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

GO AND MAKE PEACE.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10 King James Version (KJV)
Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Pastors of this age,

DO NOT BE REJECTED AT LAST, CHANGE FROM YOUR EVERYDAY PROSPERITY AND MIRACLE SERMONS, AND PREPARE THE PEOPLE OF GOD FOR ETERNITY.

Jesus will say to many of you "depart from me, I know you not" Matthew 7:21-23.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:39am On Oct 14, 2017
worldliness,

AVOID IT LIKE A PLAGUE.

Romans 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

James 4:4 King James Version (KJV)
... know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1 John 2:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
How is your love for God?

UPGRADE YOUR LOVE FOR GOD, OHH! EARTH

Mark 12:30 King James Version (KJV)
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

IT WAS PROPHESIED THAT CHRIST WILL COME. 2000YRS AGO HE CAME THROUGH VIRGIN MARY, ... HE SAID HE WILL COME AGAIN. HOW PREPARED ARE YOU FOR HIS SECOND COMING?

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Imagine what Paul suffered.

CLERGIES! WHY DID PAUL STILL SUFFERED DESPITE THE FACT THAT CHRIST HAS BEEN GLORIFIED BEFORE HE(PAUL) STARTED HIS MINISTRY? MANY CLERGIES SAY "CHRISTIANS ARE NOT TO SUFFER CAUSE CHRIST HAS BEEN GLORIFIED (SUFFERED FOR US, CRUCIFIED, RESURRECTED AND GONE TO HEAVEN). WHY DIDN'T PAUL AND THE APOSTLES ENJOY FIRST?

2 Corinthians 11:22-27 King James Version (KJV)
... Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.
Are they ministers of Christ? I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and unclothedness.

DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THESE ENDTIME CLERGIES. READ THE BIBLE PORTION BELOW.

2 Timothy 3:12 King James Version (KJV)
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2017
He that watereth shall be watered.

INTERCEDE FOR OTHERS AND YOUR CASE SHALL BE TREATED.

Job 42:10 King James Version (KJV)
And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the
LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

CURTAIL YOUR SELFISH PRAYERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2017
WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

CHRISTIANS, HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR FRIENDS. IF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IS STILL A HUMAN, CAN HE TALK, BEHAVE, DRESS, REASON, ETC, LIKE YOUR FRIENDS? IF NOT, ... CHANGE FRIENDS. LET ALL YOUR FRIENDS BE LIKE CHRIST, OUR ULTIMATE FRIEND.

James 4:4 King James Version (KJV)
... know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.