Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) (98675 Views)

Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by anpipac: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
this is occultism in display. its no more a hidden thing.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by HARDDON: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Isnt this voodoo?

I think he should be arrested!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
my ipod bloda, I'm sure those goats in chain are AFONJA women

Ibos , money in our blood cool
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by profmallor: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
You cant chain a human in public its demeaning.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by MizzD: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Some nairaland boys can be very daft.

You see just two women in this picture and you conclude women are sex objects. Don't you all have mothers at home? What pleasure does it give you to tag the female gender sex objects based on what some few idiots choose to do with their lives.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
x240:
Seriously what's wrong with some ibo guys. Once they make small money it gets into their head. From cars in a bedroom to this..

I am not being tribalistic or whatever. Just look at most recent cases of people using money like mad people. It all stems from people from that region. Something is inherently wrong.
go and sidon this Afonja yoot , go and meet your agbero brodas under oshodi bridge.. that's what y'all is good at angry

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Saint83(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Can't stop watching the video....I think this is ritual.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by morbeta(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pretty MIke's elder brother owns Uno nite club on majokodumi str off Allen Ave, I don't understand how he suddenly become celebrity with his stupidity. It's not as if the club is A-list. Why must blogger promote insanity.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by CRAPHA96(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
slimzypink:
days like this I wish I was a man, what rubbish is this? the retard self what is he trying to prove?
don't wish you are a man. I am ashamed that the ediot is a man.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Burgerlomo: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
MrJorge:
Someone needs to stop this angry

It's really pathetic, just because of money some ladies are a totally disgrace to womanhood
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Burgerlomo:

It's really pathetic, just because of money some ladies are a totally disgrace to womanhood
The man is more disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by matadonis(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Go for transgender.....
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by eemjay(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is so wrong on so many levels. But seriously, can't he be arrested for subjecting these ladies to such?
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by matadonis(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Go for transgender.....some girls wit silly actions
Government not seeing this?
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by ebby9z(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
But why are the ladies here tripping? I can see them ranting and cursing the girls here. What they are doing is merely a metaphor for what most ladies out there do. Most ladies would do anything for money or to date a guy with money. They endure abuses, insults, assaults all because they've been promised Iphone 6s or something more mundane. You're also in such chains when you base the worth of a guy on the number of bottles he pops in a club and the fact that he has a car. A car!
Someone once told me that you can get any girl with this formula : Try and buy any camry, wear 4 fake gold chains and wear them at once, then snap yourself pouring drink on the floor. That's all. Enough girls for money ritual don dey

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by mchenryking0(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Are IBO people ever serious? just imaging dis useless thing because of money those girls just turn to slave/ dogs wit chain on them.
I pity some people sha. if they have money it become a problem.
This is nonsense of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by ebby9z(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
CRAPHA96:
THAT UR GENDER HAS NOTHING TO GIVE RATHER THAN SEX grin
#Epic
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by 3kay945(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Am still having difficulty watching the video o.. .. This is purely insane.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by slap1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
slimzypink:
days like this I wish I was a man, what rubbish is this? the retard self what is he trying to prove?

LOL.

It's annoying, but it's their choice.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dem for no cover their shameful face nah tongue
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
these people from banana Republic and slavery

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by saudyarmani(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Slave and master things

Girls hen

Biko reserve little pride for una sef and don't exhaust evry sad

This sight is disheartening

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Burgerlomo: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
equuscaballus:
The man is more disgrace!

He can't achieve such a thing if the ladies didn't make themselves available for such a disparaging manner all because of money

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is so disgusting & humiliating. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by oruma19: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
MrJorge:
Someone needs to stop this angry
asap. This guy should be shot by armed robbers. How can he dehumanise the female homo sapiens like dis. He is proud and feels he owns his own life.God punishbdis bastard.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Zedoo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
You people should really stop playing with me... Who took all my fvcks?? Come on!? I left them right....wait....i cant remember where I kept them...

Please fvcks missing, last seen Dec 31 2016, if seen take possession I dash you
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Most of d stupid nairaland girls making noise here will even crawl on chain with E-money dragging dem lyk how I drag my mad dog..

Guy next time don't let em cover their faces..

Women and money...They need to be taught lesson like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by davss02(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Igbo and blood money be like... ...
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
women no get shame, why them cover their faces.. shameless OLOSHO..

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Burgerlomo:

He can't achieve such a thing if the ladies didn't make themselves available for such a disparaging manner all because of money
don't be too quick to say it is because of money. It takes an animal mentality to conceive this kind of idea or thought.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
I see some things and I just shake my head, some people both men and women are nothing but a disgrace to human race, even some comments make you wonder the kind of skull behind that moniker, well I don't blame anyone, if not for this one's that have lost all forms of dignity they have because of money ,to think most of these commenters are children still collectiing money for school fees, smh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 / 2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.