Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) (98692 Views)

Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Henryfour(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
2dugged:
I see some things and I just shake my head, some people both men and women are nothing but a disgrace to human race, even some comments make you wonder the kind of skull behind that moniker, well I don't blame anyone, if not for this one's that have lost all forms of dignity they have because of money ,to think most of these commenters are children still collectiing money for school fees, smh
women deserve worst Dan dis, dey are pigs n dogs combined

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by lilmax(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
equuscaballus:
Why are you quick to think it is money? so if thoughts begets action and action can kill.... isn't it illogical to say thoughts cannot kill. A man produced his ill thought to actions through money according to you, yet you see nothing wrong in his thoughts and actions. stop being sentimental dude.
yah...we should stop people from having bad thoughts because we can control their thoughts gringrin

didn't know I was wasting my time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
badassProdigy:
Another bizarre video has emerged which shows popular Lagos socialite, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as Prettymikeunoclub leading his two girls in chains to a wedding ceremony #KBABS2017 today.

This time around, he lead them in with a more befitting chain or should we say pretty dog leash around their necks. Lol

Watch Video HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO-FGezBm-v/

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/lagos-big-boy-pretty-mike-steps-out.html?m=1
pls what's the rationale behind this bizarre act? I don't seem to understand
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by gbugbru(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Am an Igbo guy, but this is total nonsence... The guy gat to be jailed already.....

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilmax:
yah...we should stop people from having bad thoughts because we can control their thoughts gringrin

didn't know I was wasting my time cheesy
re- read my mention and gain understanding. you said you will not blame the dude for ''producing his thoughts to actions''. for instance, I forgot to lock the doors to my cars, a thief steals some stuff from the car. will it be fair to say I am to be blamed for leaving my car open and that the thief is Ok for conceiving an ill thought and perhaps producing his thought to actions through that opportunity. young man, that man is as stupid as the girls.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Famoustemmy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
I wonder how much they are collecting... anyways I lost some Bleep days ago so I dnt have a Bleep to give

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by raphy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
All the girls are very angry as I see.but why can these girls do that they are making some girls to be ashame of themselves.
But i know the love of money is the root of evil.and he girls hide there faces they can even be member in this forum even the guy too.
Sex slave with flat bom I tire o.
God will arrest them soon when there brains is back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by habsydiamond(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yeepa, Aja ori irin ni awon obirin yii ooo. Na men like us go marry them oo. Dem come look like slave wey work for sugar cane plantation back then, the only difference na say dem no lock them mouth. Yeye pikins dem.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by boskow: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
i wonder when some ladies will known there worth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
All I see here is just craziness
How can u chain ur fellow human beings just because u are privileged to be in a good condition.
Just Negodu

And the Gods left girls dnt mind, any of there relations just bumped them on the road.

God is watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by seguno2: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
slimzypink:
days like this I wish I was a man, what rubbish is this? the retard self what is he trying to prove?

I think that someone answered already.
See below-

BiafranBushBoy:
That your gender has nothing to offer our gender cheesy

OTHER THAN

SEXXXXX

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by slimzypink(f): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
CRAPHA96:
THAT UR GENDER HAS NOTHING TO GIVE RATHER THAN SEX grin

you forgetting something ur mom is part of my gender but ok
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
slimzypink:

you forgetting something ur mom is part of my gender but ok

Was about complimenting the looks..

But what brought the mum into the discussion na?

Not cool!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by evesdon4u: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
As you do unto others, so shall it be done unto you...PrettyMike, you'll get what's coming to you!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
slimzypink:
days like this I wish I was a man, what rubbish is this? the retard self what is he trying to prove?
he is telling u dat ur gender have nothing to offer our gender rather than sex

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

That your gender has nothing to offer our gender cheesy

OTHER THAN

SEXXXXX
ermmm sorry to ask ...How old are you This your comment is totally wrong please take it down angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:

ermmm sorry to ask ...How old are you This your comment is totally wrong please take it down angry

lol... it struck a nerve?

Watch the video and tell me what those ladies have to offer again. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... it struck a nerve?

Watch the video and tell me what those ladies have to offer again. Thanks wink
what if they ain't in their right sense?? Dont just jump into conclusion ....
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:

what if they ain't in their right sense?? Dont just jump into conclusion ....

Tell me something I don't know...

They were under a spell?

Cmm'n... those ladies were handsomely paid. If you are a lady and someone offers you 1million naira to do this... tell me you will reject the offer? wink

I gat you!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Tell me something I don't know...

They were under a spell?

Cmm'n... those ladies were handsomely paid. If you are a lady and someone offers you 1million naira to do this... tell me you will reject the offer? wink

I gat you!

you should forward this question to your sisters.... They will sure give you the right ans for it.... Night sweet

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by wittyt98(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Use your brain how many women are with him there? So why should you insult others because of them

why would u insult Nd not trust all men again because of something only your ex did to u? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Mayflowa(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Bisjosh:
It shall never be well with those gals

Cos of money you subject yourselves as slaves?
No shame, no dignity!!! A rich psychopath dragging you around in chains?

Afofun gbemu...awon oponu ayerada angry

The pretty fvckk guy should be arrested to serve as deterrent to copy cat en-slavers. This is abuse no matter what!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2017
L0velyn:

you should forward this question to your sisters.... They will sure give you the right ans for it.... Night sweet

No probs dear. Typing about my sisters won't make me feel bad wink

Night too. kiss
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Biospnx(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Dat guy is a masochist.... E go like bandage die

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Blessograo(f): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2017
What the Bleep is this? Three of them need to be slaughtered in the village market.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Kobicove(m): 12:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Na wah o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by kingsline: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2017

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by riribae: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Wats d meaning of dis pls
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by slimzypink(f): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Was about complimenting the looks..

But what brought the mum into the discussion na?

Not cool!

i don't need to be validated by compliments, who like me go like me, by the way i didnt insult any body's mom, just reminding whoever before he or she tags a name on something they are indirectly viewing their mom in the same light. not rocket science

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2017
somebody help me tell this man slavery has ended...... I don't give a f##k though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.