Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) (98679 Views)

Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
u have a very wrong logical reasoning
how illogical, tell me?? If one has got a thought to commit murder then commits murder and sentenced to death. will you say his thoughts didn't kill him. For the Christians, the bible says as a man thinketh in heart, so is he. He thought like an Animal, acted like an Animal, He is an Animal!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by LordZero(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
i found 1 cheesy.

U said look in romanceland but this here is is FP
Lol.

Why are ppl blaming the guy na, the girls consented to the fůckery na.. If you ask most of those blaming them(both d dude n the girls) what their sèxual fantasies are, they might say shii like this..

My problem with them is this is not supposed to be public.

There are a lot of research going on about this BD.SM shii.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2017
DrAdonis:

You really have no right to curse them. They have the right to do whatever they want with themselves.
pls, stop this right to do whatever they want talk. If everyone starts prooving their "right", there won't be law and order anymore.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2017
LordZero:

Lol.

Why are ppl blaming the guy na, the girls consented to the fůckery na.. If you ask most of those blaming them(both d dude n the girls) what their sèxual fantasies are, they might say shii like this..

My problem with them is this is not supposed to be public.

There are a lot of research going on about this BD.SM shii.
bd.sm(pain sex) is distorted and i dont care 2 debate on it
Leading people by lease is distorted and i dont care 2 debate on it

I came here 2 question the logic of 1 guy who made a stupid comment on tbe 1st page and leave
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by LordZero(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
bdsm(pain sex) is distorted and i dont care 2 debate on it
Leading people by lease is distorted and i dont care 2 debate on it

I came here 2 argue with 1 guy who made a stupid comment on tbe 1st page and leave
well, am not here to debate that stuff either..

Have fun with the dude..
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Garshyzee(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
The guy is a F-ckboy and so is any 1 who agrees with him or overlooks his great role in this scenario smiley
Finally, we're on d same page cool...
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2017
LordZero:

well, am not here to debate that stuff either..

Have fun with the dude..
nairaland sensored the word bd.sm with Bleep grin i just saw it in yer quote of me
Even the form knows its bad grin
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by brightalo17: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2017
hordhunharyor:
As you can see,the ladies does'nt give any f*ck...
Yes at-least for now till they regain their brains back.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by superstarDikk(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2017
xendra:
This guy is insane, Nikki minaj only did something like this for pictures and I still think it was wrong.
what are they trying to prove really

lol...those guys mentioning me saying rubbish
you should know that nikki used more classy men putting her foot on them while they were totally naked. which is worse? this one just used broke girls who desperately need money (it is obvious from their out look).
I just don't think its right to treat people anyhow because they need money, gender not withstanding.
the nigga is tryna prove that bi_tches r worthless. Period.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by brightalo17: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Yet we blamed whites for slavery .
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by superstarDikk(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2017
slimzypink:
days like this I wish I was a man, what rubbish is this? the retard self what is he trying to prove?
that some women are worthless.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:
The girls are hustling codedly and legitimately.....much better than being drug dealers, ritualists, etc smiley

Their faces are concealed, meaning it's possible that they are the girlfriends/ wives/ sisters/ daughters of some men ranting here about how nonsensical this display is grin

So please be careful how you abuse them....That's their office....please let them be cool

And as long as Pretty Mike is paying them, he is generating employment and adding to the nation's GDP as well as reducing unemployment. ...which is more than what many of us here ranting online are doing for our dear economy grin
You didn't get it. That's degrading, to women!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2017
chiddyok:

Your mum would be so proud to know your thoughts. But then, who needs her opinion? Only thing she can offer your gender is sex.

E pain am... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Bj5all:

So u think think girls have nothing to offer other than sex? Receive Sense In Jesus name.

I don't actually know why some low self esteem ladies will allow somebody to threat them like animals and rag.

I pity them.

K
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by 2rez: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Garshyzee:
Hmmmm.. And someone will say most women are not sex objects undecided undecided

Chop knuckle

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by xendra: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2017
superstarDikk:
the nigga is tryna prove that bi_tches r worthless. Period.
and nikki was trying to prove that men are worthless too but neither of it makes sense
Don't be empty, stop allowing your frustration with women ruin you.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2017
Bisjosh:
It shall never be well with those gals

Cos of money you subject yourselves as slaves?
No shame, no dignity!!! A rich psychopath dragging you around in chains?

Afofun gbemu...awon oponu ayerada angry

easy. they could also be girls of his cult or made wild by drugs and the good life. Boys in my hood would like this appealing nature.

Wel... As for me, i'll.... I'll give my opinion after mass smiley
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by gfreymom302: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2017
The guy is simply depicting the true nature of women. Work hard and be rich and they will be yours to enslave. Am happy that at least am a man.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Fourwinds: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2017
equuscaballus:
this is not a movie bro. For the man to have that thought in the first instance shows he is an animal himself. The African society has programmed our mind to always blame the female gender when it comes to issues as this. For me, the two parties involved are silly. I owe no one apologies for my judgements. Thank you.
tell me u don't know d history...dat 300 Spartans happened between d year 470- 480 BC young man...So it is not a movie...go and read d history ur mentality about who conceived and who accepted will change.... wisdom is not much in d world after all
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Fourwinds: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2017
equuscaballus:
how illogical, tell me?? If one has got a thought to commit murder then commits murder and sentenced to death. will you say his thoughts didn't kill him. For the Christians, the bible says as a man thinketh in heart, so is he. He thought like an Animal, acted like an Animal, He is an Animal!
likewise d girls acted like animals...reason why I refer u to 300 Spartans...they refuse an invading monstrous empire called Persian dat was established by King Cyrus who vanquished d Babylonians...d account is well documented in d Bible...So those girls have a choice like d 300 Spartans to resist tyrany

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2017
singing in asa voice...am in chains,you're in chains too cry ......radaradaundecided
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
u got a very good idea

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by cyber5(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Chai and na parents born these ones

and i noticed that dem no even get yansh

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by andyanders: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2017
This could be fetish as no normal human being would wanna act this way if not under the influence of something negative.

Looks stupid and uncalled for. How can one turn human being to a dog just for fun or what. He should be arrested and the ladies checked to know if they are still in their right senses.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Henryfour:
women deserve worst Dan dis, dey are pigs n dogs combined
hehehehe, you seem frustrated, get well soon,I pray I don't give birth to a child as you
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2017
CRAPHA96:
THAT UR GENDER HAS NOTHING TO GIVE RATHER THAN SEX grin
Is sex the only thing Your MOTHER brought to Your family? cry

Coz last time I checked, She's A member of OUR gender. Or maybe we're just following in her footsteps.

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Garshyzee(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2017
2rez:

Chop knuckle
cool

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2017
tossie101:
What type of rubbish is this.?

Welcome to the empowered women of the century.

Leashes arent for dogs alone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Silentscreamer(f): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2017
PaulKillerman:
they are actually sex objects...
Really? So u believe ur mum and sisters are sex objects?? Dude u better change ur misguided mindset.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
tell me u don't know d history...dat 300 Spartans happened between d year 470- 480 BC young man...So it is not a movie...go and read d history ur mentality about who conceived and who accepted will change.... wisdom is not much in d world after all
Oga, the issue up here is not about who conceived. My point is the ladies up there are not to be blamed alone. Ideas, thoughts make or Mar the world. For the Christians, the bible says guard your heart with all diligence. There is a reason for that. The world is what it is today becomes of both evil and good thought. Understand my point clearly that the ladies are not to blame alone!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
likewise d girls acted like animals...reason why I refer u to 300 Spartans...they refuse an invading monstrous empire called Persian dat was established by King Cyrus who vanquished d Babylonians...d account is well documented in d Bible...So those girls have a choice like d 300 Spartans to resist tyrany
There is no where in my posts where I supported the girls!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Fourwinds: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2017
equuscaballus:
Oga, the issue up here is not about who conceived. My point is the ladies up there are not to be blamed alone. Ideas, thoughts make or Mar the world. For the Christians, the bible says guard your heart with all diligence. There is a reason for that. The world is what it is today becomes of both evil and good thought. Understand my point clearly that the ladies are not to blame alone!
excuse me.!!! keep up dat mentality....d ladies are not to be blamed ok....Tell me who suffers most.?? dude reason well...

USA is what it is today because of d action dey took against their colonial masters....Britain..

remain there and seek for who to blame

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s 7 Children And Baby Mamas (Pictures) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.