Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Uncle's Love Life : Copied From His Diary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle's Love Life : Copied From His Diary (751 Views)

Bbnaija 2020 Prince Cried On His Diary Session On Thursday-video / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle's Love Life : Copied From His Diary by CuteMorriz: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2017
We were moving things around the house and I found an old diary I dusted it and could not believe it belongs to my uncle. The "No Nonsense" uncle had had his own story of love hidden somewhere cheesy...I am ready to blackmail him.. grin...I will hand over the diary to his beloved wife if he doesn't pay the ransom... but then let me gist you page 18 of the diary July 22nd 1999

I met her in lagos (cms grammar school) when she was @17

We became friends when she was @17

We started dating when she turned @ 18

She joined me in UI @ 18

Our first kiss..(zik.hall) .she was @ 18

We went for picnic nd dinner hangouts ; she was @ 19

We had sex when she was @ 20 ( grin...uncle p)

She started losing interest @ 21

She said "I need to grow up" @ 21

She stopped being romantic @ 21

She changed the terms of our rltnship @ 22

I was struggling to fit in...she was @ 22

We were barely on talking terms @ 23

She was probably seeing someone @ 24

I moved on when she was probably @ 25

I got a job when she was @ 25

We resumed talking terms when she was @26

We were planning a come back she was @27

But we couldn't fit in she was @ 27

She said "I have changed" wen she turned @ 28

She said she prefers the old me @ 29

*Culled from P's diary (university of ibadan 1998)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Love Life : Copied From His Diary by stanboy28(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2017
Bring more

(1) (Reply)

. / Marriage Palaver / Real Reasons Why Relationships Fail (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.