Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Help Me Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Nairalanders (829 Views)

Help Me Nairalanders!! / Nigerians Girls Won't Kill Me...nairalanders Coman See / Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalanders by Ohbo: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2017
Do you know that saying You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it? that's my present predicament.
I love her but I was so hooked up with work and other activities which made her less of my priority. Yes I know she is human and she needed the love and attention but I expected her to understand. This is a matter of setting things right for our future.

Now she is gone with nowhere to contact her and make amends. I love her and I wish I could get a second chance. Please nairaland help me create a second chance
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Send me her number so I can start helping you
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by MackBrooklyn: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2017

Re: Help Me Nairalanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2017
*Initiating creation of second chance*

undecided
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by Ohbo: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
*Initiating creation of second chance*

undecided
Bruh I Knw u can help me with an advice
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Eyah...... kpele
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by skywalker240(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Move on and continue to hustle more money

They wont still value you if you give them 365 days of ur life still

Re: Help Me Nairalanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Ohbo:

Lol I don't know what to tell you.If you don't know where to find her or how to contact then I honestly don't know what to tell you. Her family? Friends? Social media accounts?.....You can't get help from any of those?
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by Ohbo: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lol I don't know what to tell you.If you don't know where to find her or how to contact then I honestly don't know what to tell you. Her family? Friends? Social media accounts?.....You can't get help from any of those?
I can contact her if I put effort my problem is how to get her back
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2017
Ohbo:

I can contact her if I put effort my problem is how to get her back
Well,there are 2 possible scenarios to this situation. 1. It's either she's doing this to see your reaction to the situation...If it so, you'll get her back.

2. She's in love with someone else and has moved on emotionally,if this is the case, you've lost her and I advice you move on and don't embarrass yourself by trying to win her back.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2017
Don't bother yourself, if she's yours, she will come back to you
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by BiafranBushBoy: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Yeap.. So painful.

If she is gone without a trace, mourn as long as your heart can mourn, then you brace up and get going.

That's the best shot.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by Ginaz(f): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2017
Ohbo:
Do you know that saying You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it? that's my present predicament.
I love her but I was so hooked up with work and other activities which made her less of my priority. Yes I know she is human and she needed the love and attention but I expected her to understand. This is a matter of setting things right for our future.

Now she is gone with nowhere to contact her and make amends. I love her and I wish I could get a second chance. Please nairaland help me create a second chance

O.p, what are you looking for her for? Am I not here?

Re: Help Me Nairalanders by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Ohbo:

I thought you said she's gone and nowhere to be found??
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by Ohbo: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
I thought you said she's gone and nowhere to be found??
Yes but I know I will get in touch within a month
Re: Help Me Nairalanders by firstking01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ohbo:
Yes but I know I will get in touch within a month
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Unclad With Married Woman / Avoid this / Why Did She Leave Me? Here Are 3 Possible Reasons Why She Left You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.