Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians (21998 Views)

Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians / Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by greenermodels: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
EVILFOREST:

I SUPPORT the PASTOR on this.

He has sense of humour.
Better than MILLIONS of Pastors who lack human feelings for what's happening.
What's wrong with him agitating from this wing,..?

After all, even PRISONERS occasionally go on hunger strike for meals served to them.
This is his own way of agitating
cow rustling and attacks on farming communities have it roots on the beef trade so let's solve the problem from the root.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by westlife79(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Dangote trucks causing accidents due to reckless driving.
Stop using Dangote Cement
OMG! Best quote of the year so far.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by nnokwa042(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
supersonic:

How does not eating cow meat address this issue or how does it brings solution. the pastor could have come up with something better than this if he is truly God sent or is he god sent?
so if a white designer insult black people and blacks decided to fight him buy boycotting his products wont he or she apologize? One alhaja a mineral seller in our business place levelled a false allegations against one igbo guy in our line what did we do ?we igbos had a secret meeting that nobody should buy from her again after 2 days she was rolling on the floor crying begging thats best way to go

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by buchilino(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Heavance:
The way these pastors talk at times ehn....

I AGREE WITH D PASTOR ON DIS ISSUE. IS TIME CHRISTIANS MAKE A STATEMENT OVER DER AFFAIRS.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Shuning beef consumption is not the solution, the southerners should establish ranches, rear their own cows even if it means employing northerners.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by DonCortino: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Corret! cheesy

Horse meat, here we gooooo! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Kingdolo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Would have considered stopping if you do buy it for me,But since its my money.
I'll do watever the fuvk i want wit it.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by patrickkkk: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
ArabMopol:
so if we boycott Fulani cows they will stop the senseless killing, some people are just reasoning with their butt, Buhari is a mad lazy old clumsy stupid incompetent bastardized clueless unreasonable cow TUFIAKWA

It does not matter whether they continue in their inhumane killings but it will help the Christians all over Nigeria to let the victims know that their Christian brothers and sistrs are with them. At least Christians will not be losing in two places I.e their MONEY and the LIVES of their fellow Christians. I believe this is a very good course that every CHRISTIAN should ECHo to their people nation wide.Let all CHRISTIANS avoid buying FULANI'S cow we can not continue to give strength to these fulani people by buying their cow to kill our own people. If we lose at all it shouldn't be in 2 places i.e lose our money and lives of our Christian brothers and sisters.Its just like a father paying armed robbers to kill his own son which only signifies MADNESS. LET ALL CHRISTIANS STOP BUYING COW FROM THE FULANI PEOPLE IT MAY NOT STOP THE KILLINGS BUT WILL DEFINITELY REDUCE THEIR STRENGHT TO KILL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Ahmadgani(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
he thinks that it is only the fulanis or the Muslims that own cows in Nigeria.

will this bring back the lost lives? or will it stop the perpetrators from killing innocent civilians.

our government should establish school of common sense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by damilareoye: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
The truth is, not all these fulanis are bad.

Could remembered a fulani/hausa thief caught trying to bugle in an area, the first person to launch the attack on him was one of his fellow fulani, just because he knows it's his kind spoiling the image of other fulanis...

Only that, 80% of them are bad heads
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by blackfase(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Don't mind the twaddlers on this forum. They got no idea whats going on. Its a very sane and subtle way to protest. I wonder what their rebuttal would be if he had said people should pick up arms and fight back which would have been a grimmer but better response in my opinion. Further proves ther are far too many myopic and pedestrian people who's got no clue about the intrigues and shenanigans of these gaggle of vampires we living with. I hope they'll receive sense before its too late....

KenModi:
All you insulting the pastor for his comment, I dont think you really understand what is happening in your country.

Your fellow Nigerians and Christians are been killed and your government is doing absolutely nothing reasonable to stop it.

Rather they are paying Fulani herdmen to stop killing (El-Rufai) and are in the process of passing into law a bill that wld see them treated differently from other ethnic groups despite been listed as a terrorist group by the international community.

The man has offered a suggestion which is reasonable and well within the confines of the law.

Let me ask all of you talking BS on this thread, if your family or loved one has been or is a victim of the madness of the Fulani herdsmen, what wld u do; would you write that comment you just made on this thread?

Aside that, as an individual and a citizen, what suggestion have u proferred to end this menace to us as a nation?

Rather you sit in your room insulting whoever you deem fit to pour your frustrations on irrespective for whether he or she is making sense or not.

We, Nigerian youths are a collective disgrace; allowing our future to be bought and sold by the aged ruling class.

They only care about themselves and their children.

If you think they care about you, continue dreaming.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Eldee54321(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Aburi001:
Some of these pastors sef. ..... shocked shocked

Is that what Bible teaches us? "Just like telling me to break fowl eggs if she waste my drugs"

Jesus asks us to show love to our foes not the other way round
show love until they kill u

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by michoim(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
This Biafra mentality pastor should keep quiet if he has lost the message God ask him to preach. Empty brain pastor who cannot reason beyond ethnic and religious divides. So many mentally twisted perverts in town nowadays. ..
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by brojoshua: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
A wise and true pastors will teach the people of their country to stop being corrupt and execute true justice and judgment against all criminals. Why should one tells and teach me not to eat the meat God gives me to eat. The false pastors themselves don't know justice and why will one not be preaching against eating of one meat or another. But criminals in Nigeria including the false pastors and teachers and the executive and honorable criminals and looters should be caught and dealt with according to the good and right laws of the nation.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by morbeta(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
The boycott should first start from his own kitchen. Let his wife stop serving him beef.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Rebuke: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
I've noticed sumthn about Nairalanders. Some of yhu don't read before commenting or probably lack the ability to comprehend a simple message.

Why all d insults on the man? The man is so on point.

Since we can't chase them away, we simply stop patronizing them.

Most of these fulanis act like beast. They kill at will at slight provocation and nothing happens.

They prefer the lives of their cows than yhu human.

As a matter of fact, white meat is even far healthier than red meat.

All yhu idiots insulting the man shld be ashamed of yhur selves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Adeoye007(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
halegbs:
i think I give a Bleep! this incessant killings by Fulani herdsmen should stop. the pastors suggestion could be a peaceful way to fightback.
. Is it only Fulani people rearing cattle in Nigeria
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by mickeymoore: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pastor, ow many will stop eating cow meat n ow many will continue.Soon u will thinking setting up a task force against pple dat buy cow meat cus setting up a committee or task force is d only thing this country is good @Pastor, ow many will stop eating cow meat n ow many will continue.Soon u will thinking setting up a task force against pple dat buy cow meat cus setting up a committee or task force is d only thing this country is good @Pastor, ow many will stop eating cow meat n ow many will continue.Soon u will thinking setting up a task force against pple dat buy cow meat cus setting up a committee or task force is d only thing this country is good @
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Heavance:

There Are No Pastors Nigeria, Just Bible Carrying Businessmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Kingdolo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
You is a genius N*gga grin
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by Rebuke: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Severally, yhu all hear or even see people killed by these fulanis but nothing is done to them, no execution. They merely parade them in d media and dahz all.

This country is still a joke and a big scam. We are not one yet until I see erring fulaniss brought to book lyk other offenders would..
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by brojoshua: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
If he says no one should buy stolen cows, we will say surely it makes sense and that is true and that is of God. But truly many of the pastors or the false pastors willingly take stolen and looted funds or money from criminals and some even anointed criminals to go forth and succeed in criminality, in looting and stolen of banks' money that they may come back and give bigger tithes and offerings, all these end time pastors. For example if the God of heaven shouts to the church buildings of these false pastors that, "let every block, all nail and iron roof, and chair that were bought with looted and stolen money cry out," there will be so much noises from the church buildings of the false pastors for they will all cry against their owners. In fact if He says that the bread they bought with such money and ate should cry out from their bellies, it will cry.
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by dangotesmummy: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
please leave my son out of this cool
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by dangotesmummy: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good motive but unpragmatic

So you mean those who make money by buying cow meat Will agree to boycott. I mean mama put and fast food eateries? wink

How about some husbands that like cow meat and not fish or chicken and insist on only cow meat?

Pepper soup joints nko and bars selling stick meats?

It's likely not going to work
Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by 0b10010011: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
I can't believe a pastor can be this dumb!

Jeez! Outright stupidity......! Even Sango, Amadioha or Ogun can never choose someone dis dull as a priest how much more what they call Almighty God.

Haba! Total rubbish....he should be flogged out of the pulpit for bleating such trash

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by jinxet2000: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
I told everyone last two years to stop eating meat because it is blood meat. If what I eat, people are killed for me to eat it, what does it make?
But long throat won't let people stop eating meat.
When diamonds was the reason for genocides in Africa, it was termed blood diamonds and the new spread worldwide, a lot of people stopped using and buying diamonds causing the price to fall and causing government to restructure the mining and selling of diamonds.
If we say no to cow meat, I think the herdsmen will rethink of their services and the menace in public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
United nations and international communities using such sanctions ,are they fools.
Which do you prefer; sanctions or war?
You really need to think before reacting.
When you criticize, balance it with your own solution.
Don't be shallow!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by omokab: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
mmsen:
This is one of the smartest things that a Nigerian pastor has ever said.

If you know that it is the beef market that is keeping these cretins alive then kill them by killing their sales.

I like this suggestion as it will bring down the price of cow in the market for we muslim and true Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Yes people can do that and assure you, it works.
Obasanjo closed Nigerian border with Benin republic over the snatching of a car carrying his grandchild or so amd constant car snatching by bandits from that country; withing two or three days the president of Benin was in Nigeria to plead.
You can go on and on, sanctions work like wild fire, whether you like it or not.
If you are a fullani man, then I can understand your pretence; if you are not then there must be something wrong upstairs.
If people buy into this, then the fullanis are in a shit bigger than what their cancerous brain can not carry.
Sanctions work like wild fire and
I URGE CHRISTIANS EVERYWHERE TO SUPPORT THIS SANCTION.
It is an intelligent and a peacefull move!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by TEYA: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
mu2sa2:
Pastors in this country are becoming a national embarrassment on account of their unwholesome actions and dumb utterances. Fulani produce virtually all the beef in Nigeria- for how long can the beef boycott be sustained? Anyway, non- Christians
outnumber Christians and will continue enjoying their beef stews, suya, bokoto, cowtail pepper soup etc making such boycott a mockery. Btw, how fair is it to accuse millions of fulani herdsmen for the crime attributed to a few of them? The fulani themslves were victims of a terrible massacre carried out by local christians in southern kaduna a few years ago. When the fulani, who are mostly Muslims, were being slaughtered nobody did anything about it. Everyone knows that the fulani don't forgive in their culture - so the circle of violence sadly looks like it will take a while to stop, especially given that the fulani, who are well-armed, are adopting guerrilla warfare tactic.
In which part of southern Kaduna were fulanis slaughtered few years ago?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians by francisbiz: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Heavance:
Make your on suggestion; shallow brain!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.