Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee (2507 Views)

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo. / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by kestolove95(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBONE2:

Hello Buddy, grin

I saw your msg at phone section today but reply i was also Ban from the phone sec and got to sneak here,my SiSi Kestolove95 wasnt the only person reported by Oups,But seems including me and others,I shall still be back stronger by Great One willing wish me wella as i enjoy my Holiday Galo grin
take Hrt my dear bannie
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by MrBONE2(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2019
kestolove95:
take Hrt my dear bannie

Thamks SiSi for showing concern,I shall be back stronger soon grin

Modified....

Taaadaaa Seems i have just broken out of their "Ban"Jail.

Am back and stronger grin

Its time to ROCK n ROLL grin

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by MedicH: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2019
firstking01:
Prayer warriorcry

lol guy u funny
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2019
She is gainfully employed as "MY GF", and highly experienced in taking good care of me
with a lucrative salary from me as the man.
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
illitrate:
She is gainfully employed as "MY GF", and highly experienced in taking good care of me
with a lucrative salary from me as the man.
Well that means you pay her.

in this coro coro 2020, do you still pay? grin
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
MedicH:

lol guy u funny
was, or were.

i think firstking passed on just like hungerbad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, This Is What You Do When You Meet A Group Of Girls / ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.