Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee (2460 Views)

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / If Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee Doesn't Know Him, Then You Are Dating An Olodo. / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2017
This is not a counter thread

We just have to face reality, we might just end up tying the knot with our present girlfreinds and due to the high rate of unemployment(on the part of the government) and laziness(on most youth) what exactly does your girlfreind does to support herself as a youth...many guys dont want to settle down with a lazy patner who only depends on them for everything bearing in mind the harsh economic meltdown

As for me, mine works with a micro finance bank

Over to you guys, and ladies also tell us what you do to assist yourself and ease off some pressure on your Boyfreind's and Fiance

Cc
Lalasticlala
Wristbangle
Tosyne2much
Toks2008
Harddon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2017
i love you for opening dis thread

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Boxing.
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by computerboy: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2017
.......being my girlfriend is her occupation

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by Musty856(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2017
Olosho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2017
Str!pping
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2017
We that don't have girlfriend nko cry
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by Dshocker(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2017
This days,no man wants to suffer all in the name of love....I prefer marrying an ugly girl that works or have a handwork,than marrying a beautiful girl that doesn't work or have a handwork.

A man should contribute at least 65% and a woman should come up with the remaining 35% in other to run a smooth and peaceful family,gone are the days all responsibilities falls on the shoulder of the man alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Boxing.
Hehehehe

Udomeanit
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2017
soldier undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2017
computerboy:
And what does she earn to assist herself while doing that?. Explain please
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Dshocker:
This days,no man wants to suffer all in the name of love....I prefer marrying an ugly girl that works or have a handwork,than marrying a beautiful girl that doesn't work or have a handwork.

A man should contribute at least 65% and a woman should come up with the remaining 35% in other to run a smooth and peaceful family,gone are the days all responsibilities falls on the shoulder of the man alone.
Very very true

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by pwettiejay(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2017
I school and im into catering and event decoration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by bizzy500: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2017
pwettiejay:
nice..you re pretty
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by pwettiejay(f): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
bizzy500:
nice..you re pretty
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by firstking01(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Prayer warriorcry
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
pwettiejay:
Nice, i guess your man would be proud
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
We that don't have girlfriend nko cry
Dont worry my brother 2017 no go pass you, you must jam the one whey get brains.

grin

Oya hala amen
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
skywalker240:

Dont worry my brother 2017 no go pass you, you must jam the one whey get brains.

grin

Oya hala amen

Amen O!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by hismerhill(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
computerboy:

I have never laughed dis hard...

Bro u need a spare tyre....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by HARDDON: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Doctor

Ur health is secured , wild moments( balanced dishes)
N hey the most important part?
they dont look for jobs!

Taste gud money very early also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
HARDDON:
Doctor

Ur health is secured , wild moments( balanced dishes) N hey the most important part? they dont look for jobs!
Taste gud money very early also
grin
Hahaha, true

but they always busy
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by darkmarky(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Single

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by HARDDON: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
skywalker240:

grin

Hahaha, true

but they always busy

Oh so u want the one that wud sit @ home, eating n sleeping n growing fat n fugly?

U want d one that hv all d time to be scrutinizing ur phone looking for virtual evidence because u come too clean?

The one that heads the Gossip association of Woman?
In life, u hv to knw what u want n be willing to sacrifice ANYTHING to achieve same!

Btw,

Why r mortals so mundane?

D sun is scourging, let it rain.
Rain comes, they still complain.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh so u want the one that wud sit @ home, eating n sleeping n growing fat n fugly?

U want d one that hv all d time to be scrutinizing ur phone looking for virtual evidence because u come too clean?

The one that heads the Gossip association of Woman?
In life, u hv to knw what u want n be willing to sacrifice ANYTHING to achieve same!

Btw,

Why r mortals so mundane?

D sun is scourging, let it rain.
Rain comes, they still complain
Hahahaa grin

No, oh i dont even pray for those kinds to befall my enemy grin , just only wondering how to cope with such busy ones

Anyways whats good for you, is best for you

true none of us is above that @ bolded

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
pwettiejay:
Hello bossette
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by MrBONE2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hello Buddy, grin

I saw your msg at phone section today but reply i was also Ban from the phone sec and go sneak here,my SiSi Kestolove95 wasnt the person reported by Oups,But seems including me and others,I shall still back stronger be Great One willing wish me wella grin

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by MrBONE2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
skywalker240:

grin

Hello Buddy, grin

I saw your msg at phone section today but reply i was also Ban from the phone sec and got to sneak here,my SiSi Kestolove95 wasnt the only person reported by Oups,But seems including me and others,I shall still be back stronger by Great One willing wish me wella as i enjoy my Holiday Galo grin

Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
pwettiejay:

Thanks
never wanna do it but i gotta... Holy shit! you gaddem pretty you kNOWSE
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrBONE2:

Hello Buddy, grin

I saw your msg at phone section today but reply i was also Ban from the phone sec and got to sneak here,my SiSi Kestolove95 wasnt the only person reported by Oups,But seems including me and others,I shall still be back stronger by Great One willing wish me wella as i enjoy my Holiday Galo grin
sure do.

and when you return, you gonna be playing those Mods and the Op like GWARA GWARA! grin
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by skywalker240(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
ThankYouGod:
Boxing.
this one weak me oo, na bini girl ?
Re: What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
She's a RIDER...... A professional one at that

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Sultry Way This Corp Member Wore Her NYSC Uniform / Checkout The Sexiest Macho On Nairaland / Relationship Kasala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.