Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Engineer Willing To Assist In Your Repairs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Engineer Willing To Assist In Your Repairs (428 Views)

Willing To Swap My Iphone In Mint Condition With An Android / Apple Doctor On Nairaland Here To Assist Apple Users With Issues They Might Have / Android Experts Are Here To Assist You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineer Willing To Assist In Your Repairs by Ndissle(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happy new year peeps. I have been assisting nairalanders in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria with repairs over the years, I am still always ready to assist. If you have any phone that needs my attention be it broken screen, broken touchpad, or the phone fell into water, what ever the problem might be , I will try to find solutions. U can reach me on whatsapp or via call on 0803 860 3994

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Resize My Pic With Bold 6 / Checkout Gionee Steel 2 Cool Specifs & Features: 3gb Ram, 4000mah Batt, 4g Lte / Samsung Sgh-t379 Cellular Phone On Sale At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.