Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) (40284 Views)

I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. / I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only / Pregnant And Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Look no further, contact us today
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
In a time like this.... We rest in God and act
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Happy New month.

This April will deliver to you the best of the month.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Stella Dimoko Korkus.com

Home

Tuesday, April 11, 2023
TUESDAY IN HOUSE NEWS
Hailings...

IN HOUSE MEMO
Easter break is over.... I hope that you had a good rest and a good time.... I didnt want the holidays to end at all cos of cooking and cleaning ...LOL
I had a great time but we are back home to reality....
Are you also back to reality?
The next is summer holidays loading and then all your kids will move over to the next class...

Enjoy the rest of your day and i will try to do the same........
Those of you going through that you cant reveal to others out of shame or fear, please take it to God oh...
BV Lucil coconut oil that came back after Masters from Australia how dar? I saw an old comment you made and remembered you, did you relocate back to Australia with your family? E don tey oh....
I read something about Castor oil and today i Will buy it and experiment and then i will reveal if its works for what i read or not...

Kisses to everyone....

DIARY OF A PREGNANT MOM

One of the days I look forward to is antenatal appointment. The hospital I use is usually filled with about fifty to hundred women.

The clinic starts with pep talk, singing and jokes before the doctors attend to us. The talks and singing are done by nurses who make it as interesting as possible.

I look forward to it because with my little or no social life this gives me an opportunity to interact with other moms and also I love to study people.

I usually sit in my corner and do my thing, the first thing I notice are the cliques. The two major cliques are the experienced mothers who usually look unfazed by anything and the new moms who ask a million and one questions and are easily agitated.
Then sub cliques are based on religion and social strata. The easily noticeable sub- cliques are the pregnant moms who would eat throughout the five hour appointment, they buy everything from every vendor passing by or come with several bowls of food and the ones who wouldn’t even drink water throughout.

I wouldn’t want to bore you with the details of the so many cliques but watching people interact is so interesting and watching several cliques cross interact too is the highlight of my day.

And also in my little corner are people like me, who sit and stare all day, sometimes I wonder what someone studying us would think of our little clique of socially awkward people.

Hahahahahahahaha as you dey watch them, them dey watch you..These your stories will make some people that have hung their boots want to do one more oh...LOL

10 INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT THE POWER OF FRIENDS AND UNITY

1. "Choose your friends carefully. Your environment, more than anything else, will impact your success or failure." - Sean Covey

2. "You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people." - Joel Osteen

3. "Show me your friends, and I'll show you your future." - John Wooden

4. "You can't change the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around." - Unknown

5. "Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you." - Roy T. Bennett

6. "Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers, and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself." - Edmund Lee

7. "The people you surround yourself with either raise or lower your standards. They either help you become the-best-version-of-yourself or encourage you to become lesser versions of yourself. We become like our friends. No man becomes great on his own." - Matthew Kelly

8. "You can't do it all yourself. Don't be afraid to rely on others to help you accomplish your goals." - Oprah Winfrey

9. "Having a support system is the key to achieving your goals." - Mark W. Boyer

10. "Your network is your net worth. Choose your friends and colleagues wisely." - Tim Sanders

Bonus #1
"There's no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others." - George Shinn

Bonus #2
"Synergy is the combined energy of our desires that is released when two or more people align their energies and talents to achieve a common goal." - Natalie O’Rourke

Surround yourself with people who work smart for their own dreams, visionaries who will support your wildest ideas and encourage you to follow your dreams, people who see obstacles as opportunities and stay positive when things get tough.

Who we spend the most time with is who we eventually become. What we don't change we choose. What we invest the most time and energy into, will ultimately flourish. There is power in unity; when we join forces with like-minded friends, we can move mountains.
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
What a beautiful day this is... Grab a book and move your life forward by miles.
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2023
The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2023
This is a great week for a New BOOK
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Your answer is with us
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's day to true fathers
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Strictly Any book in any field is available with us
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2023
What book are you currently looking for

Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2023
*My DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 10*

I declare that God has not given unto me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

My mind is stayed on the Word, thus, I have a sound and a creative mind.

I dwell continually in perfect peace, the peace that is beyond human comprehension.

I dont worry or fret because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

My spirit is conditioned by the Word of God to know that nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah!

I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the presence of the Almighty. I will continually say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust.

Though I live in this world, I am not of this world.
I am from above, and as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord shields me from every form of wickedness and violence in the earth.

In the name of Jesus, I boldly declare that Nothing Lost, Nothing Missing, Nothing Stolen and Nothing Dies in my life.

Today, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace and I manifest the glory of God everywhere.

I Refuse to keep quiet. God's Word in my mouth is the key to my unending Victories in this life!

It's a Fruitful day. Glory to God! *... PSB*

*You can share with your family and friends to join*
https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2023
When man say it is over, then God takes over and when God takes over, the battle is over.

In the name of Jesus Christ I speak into your life today, may the good Lord take over every impossible issue in your life in this season.

May He grant you permanent solutions on that matter that matters to you . May you succeed and prosper where others have failed. May you win every battle surrounding you and escape every satanic trap set on your journey of life in Jesus name.

I called you blessed
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Grab a book and move your life forward
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Happy New Week.
May the beauty of the Lord be upon you
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
LET US PRAY
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony in this season
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Welcome to a most fruitful week of your life
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Should you have only 24 hours more to live, what would you do with your last 24 hours?
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Your pastor can twist the gospel to suit your lifestyle here on earth, but I tell you the truth, he can never twist the judgment to suit you.
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
I am a winner and I win always.
Hallelujah
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06
It's a new year with great possibilities
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17
Any book by Any Author in any area such as Christianity, Education, Marriage, Motivational, Finance, Health, Parenting. Engineering, Accounting, Management, Novels etc are all available in our e-store.
Connect with us on whatsapp with 07051505626
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24
Books and more books
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 11:09am On Feb 02
Welcome to a most fruitful and successful month!
Re: Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) by shobam1410(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.