Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) (16929 Views)

How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / I Do Not Want To Break Her Heart But I Am Not Financially Ready / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by mayorkent(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol,i actually believed the story, Nigerians self
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2017
FengChui:

Nooo. E too cost. And by the way, my uncle is on nairaland, he will go and tell my mummy that I've joined bad gang.

So you're one of them mummy boys grin

Gerrarahia jor
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by CentaurXXV: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
[s]i no dey dey yahoo abeg oooo , my mother owns like 5mill inside but i worked hard to be who i am today , i stay on my own , got my car myself
make i share my story small grin i grew up in kaduna , my dad doesnt give us money he gives work , do this and i will pay u thats how we get pocket money from him , under Amechi govt i was in university , i was dating one of his commissioners Mr BobManuel sister she introduced me to the guy and he gave me diesel contract to be doing , for 3years na God and i made my money , police and friends too dey talk so i code , hide myself the work was stopped after he left office , today i still dey hustle life na one by one , on nairaland i choose to be who i want to be , haters can hate cheesy cheesy cheesy iphone7 na small thing wait i go do thread about somtin next week wink

abeg to my brothers and sisters can i settle down with 11mil after wedding , my guy say na 50mill person need , i no get house oooo , na only car and flat when i rent , wetin una think [/s]

Won't you deny the atrocities levelled against you? grin

Attention-starved, Novice e- scammer! grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by CentaurXXV: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg carry this thread enter fp. grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
YOU ARE THE LIAR OF THE YEAR. YOU GOT THAT IMAGE FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE ACCESS BANK DEMO SCREENSHOT. SEE PICS BELOW. ITS 2017, GROW UP. SCREENSHOTS BELOW

SEE THE LINK.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accessbank.accessbankapp

YOU ONLY BLOTTED OUT TO MAKE IT LOOK LEGIT. IF YOU REALLY HAD A JOB YOU WOULDNT BE DOING THIS.
Iranu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....jude wat gat u say on dis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Prognose: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Abeg make i siddon for here cheesy

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by bibijay123(f): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Ask4Info:

Unfortunately, majority of people (guys and ladiess) who update things on Social Media especially Instagram are all FAKE. The borrow things to snap or use the slightest opportunity to snap near a nice car, building, hangouts, etc. Then people think they are living the life. When in reality they are broke and sometimes even living in penury.

Your so called Celebrities aren't left out. Theirs is even worse as most of them are living in neck shocking debt they are likely never to come out from, just because they want to live large.

You don't want to imagine the number of nairaland girls this guy would have gotten laid if you hadn't bursted him.

The thread haven't gotten to frontpage but it was already on the fourth page. Majority of the comments were from the ladies acting all caring and giving the dude advice on how to spend his supposed millions.

I can aswear with anything, that guy doesn't have a mattress he sleeps on. He probably sleeps on a mat or the bare floor
wow you killed it bro! It is only people with no coins to rub together that goes about making the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by aameyah(f): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Hello OP.

Let me help you invest 5m of that cool cash in MMM na. Help a chick get referral bonus.

#Liar.

1 Like

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Ginaz(f): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
i no dey dey yahoo abeg oooo , my mother owns like 5mill inside but i worked hard to be who i am today , i stay on my own , got my car myself
make i share my story small grin i grew up in kaduna , my dad doesnt give us money he gives work , do this and i will pay u thats how we get pocket money from him , under Amechi govt i was in university , i was dating one of his commissioners Mr BobManuel sister she introduced me to the guy and he gave me diesel contract to be doing , for 3years na God and i made my money , police and friends too dey talk so i code , hide myself the work was stopped after he left office , today i still dey hustle life na one by one , on nairaland i choose to be who i want to be , haters can hate cheesy cheesy cheesy iphone7 na small thing wait i go do thread about somtin next week wink

abeg to my brothers and sisters can i settle down with 11mil after wedding , my guy say na 50mill person need , i no get house oooo , na only car and flat when i rent , wetin una think

I'm angry at you, and don't know why you have to do this. I said some nasty stuff about you, don't take it with hard feelings cos I'm truly angry. All I said, was the truth based on my observations. It's never late to change now, bye.
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Dude is delusional
see real pic he edited below.
hahahahaha, BUSTED! Internet Big big disgraced grin.

I have to come know that anyone who shows off online truly has nothing, most times they are beggars, thieves and scammers. Meaning all the pics he has been displaying in hotels and all that are fake as well grin.

One more nitwit served.

Next?
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by ajoyeleke(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2017
ikp120:

Then you pay 4mil for 10 years' rent so that when you marry you won't worry about rent

Bro u ve forgotten me
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2017
Prognose:
Abeg make i siddon for here cheesy
see demcheesycheesy...Amebocheesy
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2017
SafeDavid the stalker cum scammer is in the building cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by WaterDrunkard: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dude is gonna deactivate his account soon grin
Fake ass niggas everywhere undecided
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
embarassed still sho me
judefcc:
no be that kind hustle , na God
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by jidxin(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aderola15:
Jude sad angry sad
see dz1 too....already falling 4 a scammer ...even trying to familiarise herself by calling. ...jude.... na oyo u dey....ur tin go hot 4 noting

7 Likes

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
jidxin:
see dz1 too....already falling 4 a scammer ...even trying to familiarise herself by calling. ...jude.... na oyo u dey....ur tin go hot 4 noting
WICKED!!.. ...Aderola15 as Jude done dissapoint you come my side mk we yarn..
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
jidxin:
And some idiots liked your comment angry undecided grin
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Check access bank app on play store u wil see this same image
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
WICKED!!.. ...Aderola15 as Jude done dissapoint you come my side mk we yarn..
Yarn dey go, iyamm reading grin wink
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Greenbullet(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
kia busting of life.
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Defaramade(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
kia busting of life.
Lol grin grin
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by mumuupikin(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Boss Jude cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lies.. Lies.. Chai!!!! cry :' :' Wanted to beg him for school fees.

1 Like

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by WiseFool2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
bibijay123:
wow you killed it bro! It is only people with no coins to rub together that goes about making the loudest noise.
Hello bibijay123! I sent you an email and i have been waiting for like forever for a reply.
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm angry at you, and don't know why you have to do this. I said some nasty stuff about you, don't take it with hard feelings cos I'm truly angry. All I said, was the truth based on my observations. It's never late to change now, bye.
Ur getting angry coz he supposedly lied about his acct.balance? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
luminouz:

Ur getting angry coz he supposedly lied about his acct.balance? undecided

..the thing is so many pple believed him

..most of em ladies
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by luminouz(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
RB007:
grin

..the thing is so many pple believed him

..most of em ladies
N so what? He was now bashed like this? To what end? What if Its a joke......
Lmao @ d girls......I can imagine d frenzy of sending him PMs for help! grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by luminouz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
HenryDion:
Lies.. Lies.. Chai!!!! cry :' :' Wanted to beg him for school fees.
Ole oshi....y not marriage fees
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by bomasek(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
This guy for do fvck baes tire If no be the casting
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by Sleekydee(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
i no dey dey yahoo abeg oooo , my mother owns like 5mill inside but i worked hard to be who i am today , i stay on my own , got my car myself

abeg to my brothers and sisters can i settle down with 11mil after wedding , my guy say na 50mill person need , i no get house oooo , na only car and flat when i rent , wetin una think

Mr LieJudefccLiar

now that u hv openly and eternally embarrassed ur sef, hope d devil inside u pushing u has finally calm dwn. smh
Re: Am I Financially Ready For Marriage (picture Added) by bomasek(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aderola15:

Yarn dey go, iyamm reading grin wink
U missed been penetrated vaginally by the con artist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.