Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pastor Olukoya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Olukoya (739 Views)

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / Its High Time To Value Marriage, Counsel From D.k. Olukoya (g.o., Mfm) / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By D.k. Olukoya G.o Mfm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Olukoya by firstclassmumu: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
MFM General Overseer, Daddy Pastor Olukoya said women who swallow semen after oral sex are cannibals dining from the table of Satan. But how did the man of God know about blowjobs aka MouthAction aka fellation aka giving head aka sucking off and swallowing of semen aka snowballing aka felching aka Ice-Cream eating? How did the man of God know about all these things? There is only one way you can know about these things and it is definitely not by reading Deuteronomy or the Book of Nehemiah... #coughs

Re: Pastor Olukoya by leksbore(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
don't tell me you are an mfm member and your mind is still as dirty as this.
Re: Pastor Olukoya by ikp120(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Thia guy, the thunder wey go fire you still dey dance kerewa. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Olukoya by Bluezy13(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hehehe!!!

Nawa o. The exact thought that crossed my mind when I came across the caption
Re: Pastor Olukoya by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 09, 2017
It nice to have a constructive criticism about people opinion and ideas, but when doing the criticism you shouldn't make it one sided.

If at all pastors can't know about mouth action through Bible reading, is it impossible for him to know through counselling?

Please, do not forget that most of these men of world engage in counselling and of such they are willing to know about your past through interview? Do not tell me that all the knowledge you possess so far was gotten through experience. It's even possible that most of the knowledge you have gotten was imparted on you through someone and not by personal experience.

Give this thought of yours "re-think"

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

11 Spots To Kiss A Woman And Turn Her On. / What Is Your Take On If Your Girlfriend Did This To You / Please Help. I Am Only Falling In Love With Ladys Much Older Than Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.