Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe (37136 Views)

Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by mhisbliss(f): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2017
superman grin
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by fortunechy(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2017
*I know my future wife is somewhere with her boyfriend wasting their time, thinking they will get married and even counting how many kids they will get.. ...i just dey pity the poor boy*****
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2017
She was dancing with a woman and he got jealous, what would he have done if it was a guy she was dancing with? He would have broke a bottle and stabbed him, meteeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by kerryjossy(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Could be just an innocent dance anyway...

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by laprince(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Ebayray:

Lolz.
I won't feel bad.
I have this belief that "if you love someone/something, let dem go, if they return, then it's truly yours and meant to be".
I don't have time and I hate stress cheesy.

I don't just feel like this.

Its exactly what I do. Let them go. Never should I struggle for friendship, except, its not emotion specific.
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by ObaroFaisal(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2017
"an European country " chisus

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nnemaranma(f): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2017
undecided [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] who cares

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nbote(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Couldn't make any sense from her first post.. Didn't have to sound like a high rastafarian to make her point...
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by sisisioge: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Can't girls dance together again tongue tongue tongue

If only Chichi had done as agreed...Wear only skirts babes! Guy must have thought you were a contender ni o.
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by glossy6(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2017
Nbote:
Couldn't make any sense from her first post.. Didn't have to sound like a high rastafarian to make her point...

lmao
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2017
the idiotic guy ought to para for his babe rather than the person she was dancing with. naso stupiid guys dey cause fight, dem go dey always tackle the wrong person over babe
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by 2rez: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2017
In Jan & bullshits are mking FP rapidly. Undoubtedly sld expect lots more in subsequent mths. Mods buh why....

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by jrusky(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Copied and paste: 'I wish a pussy nigga WOULD!!! shame on you hypocrites. How does a harmless girl put so muc fear in a whole fucking club full of grown ups n I was just being my happy feet self, dancing, catching my fun, y'all will have to bring me down before I conform to the lie y'all idiots are living, fucking hypocrites!!! Shame on all you bird braine nincompoops!!!!!'

Please what kind of English is this or wht the hell is the person talking about Pls where are the custodians of language in the house job for you. I have read that crap and can't understand what the hell the whole stand for or trying to say.

By the way I support the bf reaction nomaly with the situation of all these mess and nonsense going on around the world called sodomy that people call fun is not everybody that call it a fun no reason why woman should be dancing with woman or female dancing with female in a club when her bf is their and the girl in question is a very strange girl in term of character and sexual orientation beside why would my gf chose to dance with a girl of such controversial character is she seeking attention or what

Anybody with strange nature or those bloody sodomite or near sodomite can not stay around me because I will be so boil up and can do something stupid so I avoid them to avoid friction or accident I just don't like them so do not near me if yur sexual orientation is questionable and I won't near you in as far you started behaving like them just keep off my radar before its too late. That is my own opinion and its nobody business. I don't know what will be wrong with my gf or fiancee to go and be dancing with such a person with controversial sexual orientation right in my present in a club then she must be mad for real.
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by metallisc(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Ebayray:

Lolz.
I won't feel bad.
I have this belief that "if you love someone/something, let dem go, if they return, then it's truly yours and meant to be".
I don't have time and I hate stress cheesy.

i have let you go since o! i still dey wait make you return o! abi i don enter one chance? ebere zam ajùjú!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by torqque7(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
rheether:

So you believe that story? Wake up!

Dnt mind her,if u av a puppy u so much luv and u don't feed it and it strays to the next compound and the person there feeds it do u think it will go back to its previous owner because that's the real owner?lol ignorance is a disease..

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
I did rather have a pussy purge ma Chick than a Dick... might be lucky to Bleep them both. Win-Win situation ...
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by kunzel(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Brightwood:

Chichi has bigger balls than 99% of men in Abuja including Dullardìnho Foolhari...Grand commander of the idiots of Nigeria.
Na small e remain make you enter market.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by EAZY2422(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
who givz a Bleep?hav murdered all my fuckz.dey dead nd buried....
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by Jacko1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Disgraceful ibo gal
Re: Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe by pamcode(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am not understanding what the problem is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates 25th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photo / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Ugo Ehiogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.