Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 (43216 Views)

2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by Icon79(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2017
scholes23:

d last time I checked football is not defined by quitting after losing in the finals. thats cowardice

I don't usually agree with Jose Mourinho, but one thing I agree with him is that "these individual awards for a team sport is totally useless."
So Cristiano Ronaldo can win it forever for all I care. That doesn't make him the best player in the world.....as long as Messi continues to play the game.

O pari

1 Like

Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by Icon79(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2017
Dannysimpson:
oga all this grammar because of an award that has not even been presented if ronaldo wins it hope you wont publish a book..

I gave up on those awards in the year 2014 when they gave it to Cristiano Ronaldo despite him not winning any titles. Yet, Messi would never win it unless he wins a triple. It has become a useless popularity contest. And they would never stop until Cristiano overtakes Messi. That's their goal. Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by Icon79(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2017
Segadem:
My Oga, the thing tire me oh!
I have learnt not to criticize him again, because the more I criticise him the more his fans come against me,
...the only reason why CR7 will be picked ahead of messi is just because he has more fans than messi, and I will give the reasons
Reason No 1: many soccer loving fans prefer Madrid team to Barca ( or should I say they hate barca because of what barca has done to their loving club)
2: 80% of man u fans hate barca as a team if u consider what barca did to them on two occasion in the champion league final, and almost 90% of arsenal fans hate barca for the same reason, and what of Chelsea's? I can never forget the die-minute Iniesta's goal it was the last straw that broke the camel's back of all the Chelsea fans, my uncle nearly die from the heart attack he received from that goal
3: We all know that CR7 was once hero of man u, and u can't leave your hero and celebrate another's grin

My brother, you don't tok am finis. No need to add anything else.

In fact, the only thing I'd add is that Cristiano would always have an advantage over Messi also because he's the candidate of the Illuminati. And remember that the Illuminati indirectly controls the world.

As a closet gay man, the Illuminati would always want Cristiano to win. Hence, when he eventually comes out of the closet, they would always remember him the best player to ever play the game. That would help them promote their perverted gay agenda. That's part of what's going on here.

O pari
Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by naturalwaves: 12:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Plus234:

cry a river, as usually pained chelshit fans always looking for excuses
I expected you to come up with something better.So, this is the best rebuttal you have? What a shame!
Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by Bigt4y: 2:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Messi won an award too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by Madeleine97: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by dmcdad: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Lemme reserve this seat at the back near the toilet for ddippset bykebyke homesteady and dmcdad...easy access to a private location to go and cry when Ororo receives the first ever ' The Best' award..

Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by Damfostopper(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Plus234:

thunder fire u, ur entire useless family is a baboon
e pain the buffalo.... get behind me Yu dirty swine.....i get ur time... yu can bring it on.... carry your Messi rant to the next thread.... we don't give a fvck here....

Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by MrWhaley: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2017
Icon79:

My brother, you don't tok am finis. No need to add anything else.

In fact, the only thing I'd add is that Cristiano would always have an advantage over Messi also because he's the candidate of the Illuminati. And remember that the Illuminati indirectly controls the world.

As a closet gay man, the Illuminati would always want Cristiano to win. Hence, when he eventually comes out of the closet, they would always remember him the best player to ever play the game. That would help them promote their perverted gay agenda. That's part of what's going on here.

O pari
Gbenu Soun joor!

Which Illuminati?? Grow up,Bruv, this is 2017. You are still living in way back 2008.

Tell me,what's Illuminati? undecided
Re: FIFA Best Player Award On 9th January 2016 by Shegximovic: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2017
scholes23:
cos he was nominated but didn't attend cos he knows He's not gonna win
Goal understands Messi was keen to attend, but the decision was made by the club for the players to stay at home and it is not a popular one with FIFA, keen to promote their new award after cutting ties with France Football and losing out on the Ballon d'Or.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eguavoen Steps Down As Super Eagles Coach After AFCON 2021 Exit / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.