Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. (1295 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by dearbunmi(f): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Dear Bunmi,

I met this lady 3 years ago on the social media and we started dating.

Twice she has quitted and reunited again, simply because she knew I loved her that much.

But, the major issue is that, all these years, she has refused to visit me; always giving excuses.

The last time I brought up the issue of visitation she said I should be the one to visit her and family.

Please I'm confused, should I let her be and move on? I can't even describe her in physical.

Thanks.

Nick
Via email.

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/we-met-on-social-media/

Do you have any relationship questions?
http://dearbunmi.com/send-your-story

Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by dingbang(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2017
Visit her na.... Mchew
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by Lionbite(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2017
You are probably chatting with a girl on a wheelchair.

2 Likes

Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by purpleNG(f): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Maybe she's is on the big side, please tell her you like anyways
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Or she's been cautious..

People are wicked.
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by Bluezy13(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2017
So people still dey do this thing??

I no fit date girl for one week iffa no see am. We don pass that stage na

1 Like

Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by Eleganza33(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2017
No body should visit each other when u are meeting for the first time,choose public places first.for me if you no they come public places they go my body still need my head.maybe she is scared of you
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please is this the real dearbunmi?

Like the one on Vanguard Wednesday paper?

Have been an avid follower of your column for many many years...

I've got the same gift as you do though I've not put mine to use just yet... I hope I can do so too in the nearest future...

Your responses and advice always make me proud though I definitely would disagree with you on some...

A fan...

*edited

Wow so it's the real you ma'am... smiley

A big big fan right here... pls keep affecting lives positively as always!!!

PS: I used to crush on you in my teenage years too...call it having a thing for older women or whatnot grin
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by queencalipso(f): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
You should visit her na! Must she be the one to visit? If you love her like you claim, then be the one to visit first.
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by hedonistic: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bluezy13:
So people still dey do this thing??

I no fit date girl for one week iffa no see am.
We don pass that stage na

I tire o. This shit is so old school.

Na me do am pass those distant old days of yahoo chat rooms , nimbuzz, and co.. 8 out of 10 times the girls were a disappointment when you finally get to meet them.... From the too short, to too fat, to too stout-like black, to too ridiculously busty (breasts hanging close to her knees!), to K-legged-ness to limping beauty, to borderline insane/mental issues, to 'quarter past five' eyes... Whoosh! Despite all their Beyoncé formings online. Oh boy, it was a crazy era.

However, one mistake I never made then (and which the young OP must not make now) is to visit the faceless girl in her location. You must always be the boss. It must always be your way or the highway. If she no gree, then cut her off immediately. No questions asked.

Pick the spot where you want to meet (never your house). Pick a convenient place with space for manoeuvring and with reduced chances of too much shame. If she's coming from out of town and might have to spend the night on your first meeting (I had a few of those), pick a nondescript hotel not too close to your area. This would help you avoid too much embarrassment or shame if she's an epic fail.

1 Like

Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by LaDolceVita: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
You're being catfished (google it) by either a fat girl or a dude. Congrats on your newly discovered bisexuality cheesy
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by Escabado: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Eleganza33:
No body should visit each other when u are meeting for the first time,choose public places first.for me if you no they come public places they go my body still need my head.maybe she is scared of you

This is why all you Nigerian girls will always be olosho and 4199,a guy should meet you in public place may be shop rite or KFC and he will spend about 25 to 30k that day then he goes home like a fool a when he calls you on phone again the you will not pick up or you will never visit him.Nigeria guys please be wise because all this girls are thief's. Let her come your place fiirst and una fk
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by WebSurfer(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Abeg give me the girl number , i want to marry her

What is your problem visiting her at home with her family? Are you scared of something ?
Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by Eleganza33(f): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
U r funny,meeting in public place dos nt mean he came to spend money there, r we goin there to eat ,jus bc u date such gals dosnt mean every gal dey like that. Any way i dnt av ur time bye
Escabado:

This is why all you Nigerian girls will always be olosho and 4199,a guy should meet you in public place may be shop rite or KFC and he will spend about 25 to 30k that day then he goes home like a fool a when he calls you on phone again the you will not pick up or you will never visit him.Nigeria guys please be wise because all this girls are thief's. Let her come your place fiirst and una fk

1 Like

Re: We Met On Social Media But She's Refused To Meet Me Physically. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Catfish

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Gifts To Give Your Lover On Valentine Day / When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track / . T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.