Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track (1289 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. / 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by fineboynl(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
when some girls walk in front of guys majority of them want to enter ground. they will just be praying for ground to open and swollen them.
they lost steps and focus looking confusing without direction and once this happens they usually lost balance and that confident they need.

I am shy person too and I can understand such situation. sometimes when I am in such a situation with fine fine girls with just only me as the guy and all their attention focus on me. especially in their stylish shop. I will lost focus and balance. this end up causing me to hard up and stoned face like don't send them.

hope I am not alone
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by Kellibae(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lol u aint.. everyone does that when u are d only oppisite sex amongst others.
That's what majes us human!.
Even tho some would come n debunk it now
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by tspouse(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
you remind me the day a pretty girl slip and fall just because she saw i and my 2 other friends coming toward her,omo i pity the girl dat day but i couldn't hold my mouth from laghter,she didnt even bother to stand up,she just sat down there doing catholic prayer{cross},
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by hibiscus76(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why English? why?

1 Like

Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by vanida6: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
u cant find me there!!

I dont feel anytin wen am walking on d road,,am gentle girl smiley
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by LePrezident(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
[[s]quote author=fineboynl post=55719498]when some girls walk in front of guys majority of them want to enter ground. they will just be praying for ground to open and swollen them.
they lost steps and focus looking confusing without direction and once this happens they usually lost balance and that confident they need.

I am shy person too and I can understand such situation. sometimes when I am in such a situation with fine fine girls with just only me as the guy and all their attention focus on me. especially in their stylish shop. I will lost focus and balance. this end up causing me to hard up and stoned face like don't send them.

hope I am not alone[/quote][/s]

Fineboynl has murdered English just like Macbeth murdered sleep.

2 Likes

Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by LePrezident(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
[s]you remind me the day a pretty girl slip and fall just because she saw i and my 2 other friends coming toward her,omo i pity the girl dat day but i couldn't hold my mouth from laghter,she didnt even bother to stand up,she just sat down there doing catholic prayer{cross}[/s],

English must be tough
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by jericco1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
There is this girl that was stylishly walking towards where I and my two buddies were sitting and when she was almost there, she slipped and the string of her handbag cut into two. I couldn't laugh
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by tspouse(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
LePrezident:

English must be tough
infact it s not an easy work,i modify 40times before i could get it as its,
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
RIP English cry
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by jericco1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
infact it s an easy work,i modify 40times before i could get it as its,
e no easy
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by tspouse(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
jericco1:
e no easy
thank you my brother,weldone sir
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by fineboynl(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
make una forget English sometimes una de o like say una nor be Nigeria. una too get wahala self. focus base one the content not English
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by LePrezident(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:

Lol nice one. I like your sense of humour. #HatsOff
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by tspouse(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol nice one. I like your sense of humour. #HatsOff
thanks bro,how has been ur day?
Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by Bashnigga(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
tspouse:
40 x

Re: When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track by tspouse(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bashnigga:
40 x
lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Ugly Girls Are Getting Married / Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.