Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure (4551 Views)

Fans React As Davido's Girlfriend 'chioma', In New Figure 8 Look (photos) / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose / Uche Ogbodo New ‘Figure 8 Body’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by Choiszman(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
In 2015, Lepacious Bose went from being very chubby, to someone with Figure 8 after 2 years of slimming down.

The Comedienne in an Interview, revealed her nephew inspired her to shed weight.

Bose is still of course very much flaunting her figure and says she’s got more weight to lose grin

SEE HOW WELL SHE HAS TRANSFORMED FROM LEPACIOUS BOSE TO LEPA grin cheesy

www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by ANIEXTY(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Hard work pays, but depending on the kind of 'Work' shaa !

1 Like

Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by Choiszman(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol..Yeah!!!...buh considering her line of work, her plumpness was kinda her selling point

I mean, That's why she's Lepacious Bose in the first place.

Dunno if it's wise to wanna look like Nikki Minaj throwing her gimmick away just like that..
ANIEXTY:
Hard work pays, but depending on the kind of 'Work' shaa !

2 Likes

Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by pyyxxaro: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2017
See as she come resemble Bull-hari embarassed
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by luvinhubby(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Determination is the fuel that powers our expectations, good one for her.

1 Like

Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by ANIEXTY(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Choiszman:
Lol..Yeah!!!...buh considering her line of work, her plumpness was kinda her selling point

I mean, That's why she's Lepacious Bose in the first place.

Dunno if it's wise to wanna look like Nikki Minaj throwing her gimmick away just like that..
Women magazine be like,

page 1; Be yourself.
page 2; How to loose weight to get that killer curf.
page 3; How to choose hair styles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by Choiszman(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2017
hahahahahaha grin cheesy

Imagine the contradictions
ANIEXTY:

Women magazine be like,

page 1; Be yourself.
page 2; How to loose weight to get that killer curf.
page 3; How to choose hair styles
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by Creamish(f): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Wow... nice. I love her determination. smiley
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by LecciGucci: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by hernandson(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2017
and nw i finally gave a fk, wow thumbs up
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by princeemmma(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2017
Please were is the new figure, because am not seeing anyfin
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by Choiszman(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2017
lol...seriously?

C'mon! give the babe a little credit at least cheesy grin
princeemmma:
Please were is the new figure, because am not seeing anyfin
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by HerbalPro: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
This transformation is amazing. EZ Slim really is the easiest and safest weight loss remedy.
https://www.herbalpro.com/blog/our-success-stories-starting-with-lepacious-bose/

Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by Choiszman(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
interesting....
HerbalPro:
This transformation is amazing. EZ Slim really is the easiest and safest weight loss remedy.
https://www.herbalpro.com/blog/our-success-stories-starting-with-lepacious-bose/

Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by 1mmanuel(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
nah I preferred her fat
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by Choise(f): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
1mmanuel:
nah I preferred her fat
lol
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by Choiszman(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2017
smiley
Choise:
lol
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by jericco1(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2017
She now looks ok. Btw Seun I wan update my profile o. Wetin happen to the edit menu
Re: Photos: After 2 Years Of Hardwork, Lepacious Bose Flaunts Her New Figure by HerbalPro: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Lepacious also talked about her weight loss journey on the show Seriously Speaking with Adesuwa on Channels Television. I have heard her story countless times but every time I hear it, it still moves me.

Click for the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsPEvGN7uM&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://woman.ng/2017/01/three-times-less-than-what-she-used-to-weigh-how-lepacious-bose-changed-her-habits-and-her-life/

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid / Basketmouth Mourn Sound Sultan Death In A Memorable Photos / R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.