Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You (697 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by melayemi: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Hello house,am gonna be brief as possible.My girl just turned 18 and am 23,her mom told me to stay clear of her daughter and we are madly in love with each other,I need advice from the house what do I do to make her accept me..Has anyone ever been in my shoes
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

18 is still young boo.. The best thing u do is to prove to her family especially to her mom that u are worth to be her bobo and don't be rush...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by Lionbite(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2017
I've always been hated by the mother of all the girls i've dated. Infact if i'm paying them a visit and i see their mom approaching i'll just sneak out through the back door. But i never intended to marry any of them so no love lost
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by ObioratheBully: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Do it like most of us..

What her mum doesn't know won't kill her.. grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by Bluezy13(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmmm...

Some guys too dey complicate life for themselves! Wetin concern her mama with una relationship?? How the woman take sabi?
OP, na over seriousness wan kill you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by yomi007k(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2017
wink

Well I hv neva been in ur shoes cos her mama dont need to know...

U already messed itbup...stay clear off her or live wt wateva comes ur way
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by melayemi: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Some guys too dey complicate life for themselves!
Wetin concern her mama with una relationship?? How the woman take sabi?

OP, na over seriousness wan kill you

Well she lives few blocks away and I think word got to her and that was how she got to know
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by speedyconnect3: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2017
wats my biz
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Her Mom Hates You by luminouz(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lionbite:
I've always been hated by the mother of all the girls i've dated. Infact if i'm paying them a visit and i see their mom approaching i'll just sneak out through the back door. But i never intended to marry any of them so no love lost
Reverse is d case for me ooooo......I have been loved by all mums of d girls ve dated.... Its a blessing bro!

(1) (Reply)

The List Of Top African Cheating Countries / She's Always Celebrating Valentine Every Year With Different Guys(pics) / Man Collapse While Receiving Cane For Having Sex Outside Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.