Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Tales From Room29 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales From Room29 (702 Views)

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life….18+) / Unfortunate Tales Of People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2017
He could not believe how much Nkechi has transformed, her hips were very broad now, her eyes soft and sensual. It was like she a different person he could fall in love with. The desperate irritating girl has transformed into a diva that was smiling at him
Re: Tales From Room29 by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2017
The person below me, do you give a fvck?
Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Nkechi adorned Jide, she was always happy when she was with him, she bought him expensive gifts whenever she could. Although he always rejected but it never stopped her. Everyone she knows treats her like a princess and choose their words carefully when talking to her either to win her over or avoid coming across as offensive. Jide talked to her like she wasn't even worthy of his attention, an attribute Which she found sexy and she prayed one day he'll be hers to love because she loved him more than her parents but she knew he loved another
Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
The person below me, do you give a fvck?

Yes o, continue reading, kpansh scene yakpa
Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
And now her wish has come true, Jide sat up in bed studying the woman before him, it was no longer the nkechi he resented all these years, there was a Victoria secret model before him. He ran his hands through her curvy body and an erection began to free develop faintly. She turned to face him shyly with her face southwards, he knew she was smiling so he leaned forward and kissed her, she was aroused and he slid his fingers into her warm velvet Kitty. He ran his hands across her nipples, kissing the back of her neck sending shock waves down her body. She was running mad with emotions as she finally let out a throaty scream as he pounded into her. She stayed glued to his lips as she closed her eyes tightly to savour his electric strokes. They went on for half an hour till they both collapsed on the bed like a heap of bones.

Then he got a text from his roommate Kc "una never finish?, Amaka dey around, abeg arrange room vacate, drop key under mat, we dey come"
Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Kc was the patron saint of the friendzone, he was extremely nice to girls and this affected his chance of fvcking them. But he was a gym merchant and Amaka was well known for picking them built. They met at an eatery earlier that day and got talking, the idiot didn't know the predator Amaka stalked him there but this is Futo owerri, girls don't approach boys. She did just enough to manipulate her way in and now She's in his room. Game on
Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2017
Amaka had it all planned out as she was into role play majorly, she was dressed up as the sexy Mean receptionist while Kc was the nervous job seeker.
"Can I help you?", a stunning beautiful beautiful lady said as he approached from the rear. She was wearing a short skirt that was very tight at the angles. Her ass shot out like it was trying to rip the skirt in half. The lights were low and the air was drowned in lavender(this was done by Jide to cover the mess from earlier).
"Sit down" she continued "let me check" if the boss has ur time. He sat on the plastic chair in the room with an erection so hot and strong it was beginning to burn his underwear, all he could think about was ripping that skirt to shreds and fvcking Amaka till she enters coma.
Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2017
Commercial break cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2017
He was almost crying when she emerged from the inner room with nothing on but lingerie and sexy stiletto heels hiding nothing at all. She proceeded in his direction as she kissed him very slowly and softly, it felt like light rain and she tasted like pineapples. He grabbed at her angrily but she pushed him back and waved her right index finger indicating it was too soon. "The boss can come out at any moment, Wait till he's out for lunch" .
Kc was confused "Which boss?" "No be play we bin dey play?"
She chuckled as she began walking towards the bed slowly wriggling her ass with each step almost deliberately. He got up to follow her each step with mouth agape like a lion anticipating a long overdue meal but she closed the bedroom door against him and my man lost it grin
" Amaka open this door I no dey play again" cry
Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
When The door was finally opened she was already on through bed with legs spread at almost 180°. Then she said to him "Feed", All the blood from his head rushed to his dick as he grabbed her with force and began sucking all the juice he could scoup between her legs. Amaka was a screamer, she moaned loudly as Jide gave her head. After about 10mins of what where either moments of extreme pleasure or a build up to a stroke. She grabbed his shirt, looked into his eyes sternly and said in a cold voice...... "fvck me now!"
Re: Tales From Room29 by Lucidpassanger9(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kc had no problem whatsoever with this command as he flipped her over like a hostel Matress and slid into her from behind like hot knife through butter, the walls of her Kitty grabbed at his dick as it made a squashing sound with each thrust. She was as wet as a naked foam in the middle of a storm. 2hrs, thirteen different positions and two bodies needing a blood transfusion later, Amaka cuddled into Kc's strong arms almost lifeless forgetting her choir practice was starting in 10mins. They both slept like they just ran three consecutive marathons.
Probably Why they couldn't hear Jide knocking desperately.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Men Hate Virgins — Renowned Ghana Pastor, Counsellor / My First Job After National Services / End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.