Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (7426 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ever since Mike got married and my bother moved out of the house I barely see much of him until I gained admission into the university and my brother came for my matriculation. Mike came around with him and I found out that he gave birth to a daughter. I was so happy to have my family attend the occasion and to see Uncle Mike as well. We sort of caught up on old times as he told me his family had recently moved to the city where my school is located. He gave me lots of advise and told me to call him anytime I needed help. His words were "Nancy you are like a younger sister to me, don't hesitate to call me if you need anything". I was happy I had a family member in the same city as me as I was worried about being away from home for the first time. My dad was so happy that he instructed Mike to keep an eye on me and make sure I was focused in school.

Just as Mike promised he checked up on me regularly through phone calls and made sure I wasn't having any problems. But as the stress of school took over I wasn't too keen on keeping in touch. Well six months after my matriculation I was dragged by my friend Ada to a club. She told me another friend of hers just picked (yahoo) and was celebrating. Initially I was hesitant to go but she finally convinced me to leave my room claiming I was too rigid and needed to loosen up. We got to the club around 10:00pm and immediately we got there I was already exhausted and wanted to leave. But she kept telling me to stay that the fun had not yet started. Sureboi the new money guy ordered drinks on our arrival and I and my friend Ada sat down to drink.

After awhile someone walked up to me and called my name, when I looked up I realized it was uncle Mike. Apparently he had come into the VIP area minutes after we came in. He asked me what I was doing in the club...

Read More: https://www.hotsaucenaija.com/2019/07/tales-of-young-girl-my-affair-with.html

1 Share

Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
relationship
hotsaucenaija:
Ever since Mike got married and my bother moved out of the house I barely see much of him until I gained admission into the university and my brother came for my matriculation. Mike came around with him and I found out that he gave birth to a daughter. I was so happy to have my family attend the occasion and to see Uncle Mike as well. We sort of caught up on old times as he told me his family had recently moved to the city where my school is located. He gave me lots of advise and told me to call him anytime I needed help. His words were "Nancy you are like a younger sister to me, don't hesitate to call me if you need anything". I was happy I had a family member in the same city as me as I was worried about being away from home for the first time. My dad was so happy that he instructed Mike to keep an eye on me and make sure I was focused in school.

Just as Mike promised he checked up on me regularly through phone calls and made sure I wasn't having any problems. But as the stress of school took over I wasn't too keen on keeping in touch. Well six months after my matriculation I was dragged by my friend Ada to a club. She told me another friend of hers just picked (yahoo) and was celebrating. Initially I was hesitant to go but she finally convinced me to leave my room claiming I was too rigid and needed to loosen up. We got to the club around 10:00pm and immediately we got there I was already exhausted and wanted to leave. But she kept telling me to stay that the fun had not yet started. Sureboi the new money guy ordered drinks on our arrival and I and my friend Ada sat down to drink.

After awhile someone walked up to me and called my name, when I looked up I realized it was uncle Mike. Apparently he had come into the VIP area minutes after we came in. He asked me what I was doing in the club...

Read More: https://www.hotsaucenaija.com/2019/07/tales-of-young-girl-my-affair-with.html
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
romance
hotsaucenaija:
relationship
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by Olorunnim: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nobody is going to click on the link,you better post it here grin
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
tales
Olorunnim:
Nobody is going to click on the link,you better post it here grin
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
romance
hotsaucenaija:
tales
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
love tangle
hotsaucenaija:
romance
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
affair
hotsaucenaija:
love tangle
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
niche
hotsaucenaija:
affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2019
affair
hotsaucenaija:
niche
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
family saga
hotsaucenaija:
affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
circle
hotsaucenaija:
family saga
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
affair
hotsaucenaija:
circle
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
relationship
hotsaucenaija:
affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2019
romance
hotsaucenaija:
relationship
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2019
family dynamics
hotsaucenaija:
romance
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2019
trend
hotsaucenaija:
family dynamics
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Affar
hotsaucenaija:
trend
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Romance
hotsaucenaija:
Affar
Female
hotsaucenaija:
Romance
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Affair
hotsaucenaija:
Female
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Romance
hotsaucenaija:
Affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Love
hotsaucenaija:
Romance
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by decoderdgenius(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
I definitely won't click that link...sorry...
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2019
love affair
decoderdgenius:
I definitely won't click that link...sorry...
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Romantic
hotsaucenaija:
love affair
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Uncle Mike
hotsaucenaija:
Romantic
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Relationship
hotsaucenaija:
Uncle Mike
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2019
feelings
hotsaucenaija:
Relationship
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
family
hotsaucenaija:
feelings
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
relationship
hotsaucenaija:
family
Re: Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike by hotsaucenaija(f): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
love
hotsaucenaija:
relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Requested For A Prostitute In Asaba And His Daughter Showed Up / Did you marry a virgin? / Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.