Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) (45146 Views)

Reno Omokri Asks Femi Adesina To Give Out His Land For Ranching First / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by frisky2good(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
60 years old

seguno2:

How old is the Sultan?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by BushWickBill: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yes, Reno the rambling 1diot will talk.

He has conveniently forgotten that it was his brother Jonathan who SIGNED this motion into law, and that churches fought this law in court almost immediately it was signed.

This buzz f0ol called Reno should STFU.

As per the Southern Kaduna killings, while it is rather strange that Buhari has not visited, this fo0l called Reno should NOT twist the facts.

Vorpal:

He is the Sultan of Sokoto as well as the head of all Muslim bodies in Nigeria

He either abdicate the post of the head of the supreme Muslum bodies or vacate the throne of sultan of sokoto.

The Awujale and Alaafin do not head any religious bodies added to their hereditary title that has been even before the existence of Nigeria.

Vorpal:

He either abdicate the post of the head of the supreme Muslum bodies or vacate the throne of sultan of sokoto.

The Awujale and Alaafin do not head any religious bodies added to their hereditary title that has been even before the existence of Nigeria.

And later , you will count yourself among those who are educated and literate.

How does the position of Sultan fall under the code, given that he is first a traditional ruler before being given the responsibility of being the spiritual head of muslims?

If you weren't bending under your desk and peeping and girls pant during social studies in Primary 4, you wouldn't come here to type this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Which of the bishops has spend 20 years?

They also gave gratitude to God for the successful tenure of Archbishop Felix Alaba Job as the[b] chief Shepherd of the Archdiocese for .43 years, [/b]wished the Archbishop emeritus “a happy, restful retirement” and the new metropolitan “a fruitful and successful tenure in office.”

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by ALTERNATEID: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
NNVanguard:

At 70, the Sultan should retire too. That's justice and equity.

Who told you the sultan is up to 70?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

They also gave gratitude to God for the successful tenure of Archbishop Felix Alaba Job as the[b] chief Shepherd of the Archdiocese for .43 years, [/b]wished the Archbishop emeritus “a happy, restful retirement” and the new metropolitan “a fruitful and successful tenure in office.”

Was this b4 or after 2011.

No link?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Reptyle(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jayceo:
More tweets from Omokri

Reno Omokri is either missing the point or simply being mischievous. My bet is on the latter.

The Sultan of Sokoto is a traditional ruler who by virtue of his position is considered the spiritual head of Muslims in Nigeria. He isn't an imam of a mosque or the sheikh of a sect like Zakzaky was (is?). Pastor Adeboye on the other hand leads a congregation of faithfuls and all that the law seeks to do is to make him accountable to those who hold up the church financially.

Let me state clearly that the religious bodies might not like the law, but are under obligation to comply.

Quite ironical of Omokri to mention the visit of the Israeli prime minister to crises spots...given that President Jonathan, his principal did not visit any of the territories occupied by Boko Haram until 2015, the last year of his 6 - year administration.

We have not forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
ALTERNATEID:

“The code has been on naturally, right from (ex-President Goodluck) Jonathan’s time and this has been over four years. When the code was being done, we engaged all the stakeholders and their presentations formed part of what was in the code at the end of the day.

“The only people that took the matter to court were the churches and they lost. It was on the day they lost that our legal adviser said ‘okay, we could go ahead and release the code and that if we don’t release this code, other bodies will go to court to challenge it’...... Jim Obazee, Executive secretary, FRCN.

How does this quote negate the fact that IMPLEMENTATION was under Buhari? Isn't Buhari taking credit and celebrating as his own TSA initiated and partially implemented by Jonathan? ...how about a law implemented more than a year after he assumed power and you wanna exonerate him .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by michoim(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Reno omokri you forgot that Buhari had forwarded Onnoghen name to national assembly for confirmation since. You see where your ungodly hatred for Buhari is judged.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Elmojiid:
confused fellow
use your instinct debunk what he said instead of attacking him
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by biotechshola(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
The only thing am interested in is why after 808 died abi murdered in southern Kaduna the presido hasn't visited or rather said anything about that cry

hypocrisy!
So just all of a sudden, you forget that gej did not step into borno state not until 2015 for election campaign? or you ve also forgotten that your hero never visited buni yadi where students were slaughtered in cold blood? perhaps you were not in Nigeria when Jonathan was dancing just days after chibok girls were kidnapped?

The bottom line is, of what importance is it for a president to visit a troubled zone? to avenge their death or arrest the culprits?

I think your hatred has blocked your sense of reasoning and I think it's getting worse.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Epic response from Abdullahi to Reno Omokiri on his usual senseless blabbing. "No wonder Jonathan failed because of the kind of advisers he had"

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Reptyle(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Vorpal:

If one wanted to push your line of argument, I can prove to you that both those Obas are the spiritual heads of all forms of traditional worship in their realms.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
BushWickBill:

And later , you will count yourself among those who are educated and literate.

How does the position of Sultan fall under the code, given that he is first a traditional ruler before being given the responsibility of being the spiritual head of muslims?

Now stop being confidently stupid. Look at this buffon

Given by who?
Your father? Every one knows he is a traditional ruler but also adds as the Head of all Muslim bodies.. The question is why can't an Imam have that position?
Or did he propagate Islam to south Western Muslims who got introduce to the religion by the malians? So why then should he be the head of all Muslims in Nigeria..

It's obvious you lack the mental rigor to understand the politics the northern lords are playing at.

If you weren't bending under your desk and peeping and girls pant during social studies in Primary 4, you wouldn't come here to type this nonsense.

Speak for yourself pervert! I never saw a ladies panties till i was in SS1
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by poshbrave(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
[Am rather confuse abt d unity of this nation Nigeria or the biasness of the citizens. Why do we always attack d truth all in d name of politricking and ethnicity. Few pple were attacked in France' me and u and even d president of Nigeria change our fb d.p to France flag # mourn with France but in Nigeria Becos of stereoscopic myopic idealess frivolous ethnic and religious tie we neglect d death of hundreds may God help us.

quote author=banki post=52659624]I have a question for reno.....

when the law was signed he was the adviser to the then president......who signed it into law why is he now insulting our sensitivity

the second question is why is it that as soon as you ask reno any question that relates to his role and activities as adviser to the former president he blocks you?

the third question is to reno and fani kayoe
1) all of a sudden FFK is holding meetings with leaders of southern kaduna, but he was minister of information and minister of aviation when this crisis occurred some years ago please what did he do?
2) what did reno do when this same crisis occurred under jonathans government[/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Elmojiid(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
bamidelee:
use your instinct debunk what he said instead of attacking him
thank you ogami sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by ALTERNATEID: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

How does this quote negate the fact that IMPLEMENTATION was under Buhari? Isn't Buhari taking credit and celebrating as his own TSA initiated and partially implemented by Jonathan? ...how about a law implemented more than a year after he assumed power and you wanna exonerate him .

You can come to whatever conclusion your wailing mind leads you to, it doesn't change the truth as revealed by the executive secretary of FRC.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Reptyle:

If one wanted to push your line of argument, I can prove to you that both those Obas are the spiritual heads of all forms of traditional worship in their realms.

Dont mind them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Reptyle:

i
Please do.....

The Alaafin that has been repeatedly pictured with his wives praying at Muslim grounds.

Or the Awujale who has increasingly said he believes in the only true one God and has said repeatedly that he wishes Islam should be practised at every corner of his kingdom.

Who also made mention in his book on how tolerant he is an how both Muslims and Christians have prayers in his palace.

The agemo cult known to the ijebus,, not once has he partake in it!.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Was this b4 or after 2011.

No link?

I was waiting for you to ask

http://www.cbcn-ng.org/newsdetail.php?tab=305
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by yungeez(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
I laugh at u all cos of ur ignorance.... d so called Christians who are following u so called atheist to justify wat buhari's administration is doing to d church...dis is how it all started in Iraq and other Islamic states where Christians were killed by Islamic groups.... 808 killed in southern Kaduna coupled wit kidnapping, robbery, burning of villages carried out by those fucking cattle herdsmen and still buhari refuse to declare dem as terrorist group neither has he publicly condemned such act or issue out warning to dem...or even visit d affected places....Bt he is busy luking 4 ways to reduce d hold of d church in Nigeria by passing out law to retire all the top men of God and you all are clapping ur Hands r him....wen dis whole shit would escalade, its going to affect everyone including d so called atheist ... its high time we all unit and say no to dis rubbish b4 its too late...
#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
biotechshola:

hypocrisy!
So just all of a sudden, you forget that gej did not step into borno state not until 2015 for election campaign? or you ve also forgotten that your hero never visited buni yadi where students were slaughtered in cold blood? perhaps you were not in Nigeria when Jonathan was dancing just days after chibok girls were kidnapped?

The bottom line is, of what importance is it for a president to visit a troubled zone? to avenge their death or arrest the culprits?

I think your hatred has blocked your sense of reasoning and I think it's getting worse.

This is 2017 and Buhari is the President, why do you feel the need to compare? That's really low, you said GEJ is incomplete and clueless etc etc so tell me why are you supporting PMb to follow that same line?And when has asking a question turned to hatred? Since its not important to visit or say anything about it, kindly advice your president to stop sending Condolence when other countries are attacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
ALTERNATEID:

You can come to whatever conclusion your wailing mind leads you to, it doesn't change the truth as revealed by the executive secretary of FRC.

October 2016...means something...check it before spreading propaganda and falsehood
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by BushWickBill: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Vorpal:

Now stop being confidently stupid. Look at this buffon
]

You can't even spell properly, yet you want to show you're more intelligent.

Your lame follow-follow argument gives you away.

Vorpal:

Given by who?
Your father? Every one knows he is a traditional ruler but also adds as the Head of all Muslim bodies.. The question is why can't an Imam have that position?
[s]Or did he propagate Islam to south Western Muslims who got introduce to the religion by the malians? So why then should he be the head of all Muslims in Nigeria..[/s]

See why I call you illiterate and stup1d? I won't even bother to respond to the crossed out parts. It's because it simply has no bearing whatsoever to the argument.

If you were paying attention, you would know that the code does not apply to his position as Sultan of Sokoto. A Traditional title.

I'm going to leave the argument there, because that was my initial position.

Go back, read through your post, and see what is wrong with it. Then come back and correct yourself.

I forgot, you are illiterate, only trying too hard to show you are intelligent.

Vorpal:

It's obvious you lack the mental rigor to understand the politics the northern lords are playing at.

It is obvious that you are foolish enough to ask for the Sultan to step down from his position as Sultan over this code.

Vorpal:

Speak for yourself pervert! I never saw a ladies panties till i was in SS1

If you were paying attention in your social studies class, then you wouldn't join the chorus of babblers in asking his to step down.
as SULTAN OF SOKOTO
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
BushWickBill:

You can't even spell properly, yet you want to show you're more intelligent.

Your lame follow-follow argument gives you away.

See why I call you illiterate and stup1d? I won't even bother to respond to the crossed out parts. It's because it simply has no bearing whatsoever to the argument.

If you were paying attention, you would know that the code does not apply to his position as Sultan of Sokoto. A Traditional title.

I'm going to leave the argument there, because that was my initial position.

Go back, read through your post, and see what is wrong with it. Then come back and correct yourself.

I forgot, you are illiterate, only trying too hard to show you are intelligent.

It is obvious that you are foolish enough to ask for the Sultan to step down from his position as Sultan over this code.

If you were paying attention in your social studies class, then you wouldn't join the chorus of babblers in asking his to step down.
as SULTAN OF SOKOTO

If you read my quote correctly i stated he dropped the post of supreme Muslim bodies before i suggested otherwise.

Him being head of supreme Muslim affairs is not governance again?

You know you have lost out in the eligibility of him being the head of Muslims nationwide seeing as the yorubas got their Islam from the Malians.

His claim as head of Islam affairs in Nigeria does not expand beyond the northern emirate!.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Abdul3391(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
ALTERNATEID:
Silly reno as usual. He should also tell us if the current sultan has served as president of NSCIA for 20 years.
shut up!! how long marchido served before he died? do u think if he's still alive he won't still be serving?? watch this one stay 50yrs on d throne till he dies too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by duni04(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
This Reno guy is just a dumb ass. Is the Nigerian supreme council for Islamic affairs a church or a mosque or a Non for profit organisation? Do they handle donations or public money. This Jonathan and PDP people like Fayose and FFK are just dumb

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jayceo:
Just a thought, why can't this rule be applied to political holders too, Buhari himself is over 70.

More tweets from Omokri

This Reno is stewpid, over 200 chibok girls was kidnapped and it took GEJ 9 month to visit Borno state..

hahaha good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by shammah1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
It's the current government that signed it to law. The law was on the shelf but Jonathan didn't sign it
banki:
I have a question for reno.....

when the law was signed he was the adviser to the then president......who signed it into law why is he now insulting our sensitivity

the second question is why is it that as soon as you ask reno any question that relates to his role and activities as adviser to the former president he blocks you?

the third question is to reno and fani kayoe
1) all of a sudden FFK is holding meetings with leaders of southern kaduna, but he was minister of information and minister of aviation when this crisis occurred some years ago please what did he do?
2) what did reno do when this same crisis occurred under jonathans government
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by opribo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Look if you know the role RCCG played by way of supporting their own in ensuring APC victory, the kitchen cabinet can allow it to happen again ahead of 2019, in the likely event that the APC splits and Jagaban faction goes away. If care is not taken all those mega churches will be split so they can not sway mass election outcome just by the instruction of the GO. That on its own is a security threat issue. Imagine if Adeboye should command sorry instruct all RCCG members to abandon bubu in 2019 or have you forgotten the magic Rev Mbaka order to his followers did to APC victory.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by Reptyle(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Vorpal:

i
Please do.....

The Alaafin that has been repeatedly pictured with his wives praying at Muslim grounds.

Or the Awujale who has increasingly said he believes in the only true one God and has said repeatedly that he wishes Islam should be practised at every corner of his kingdom.

Who also made mention in his book on how tolerant he is an how both Muslims and Christians have prayers in his palace.

The agemo cult known to the ijebus,, not once has he partake in it!.

You seriously want me to believe that any festival can take place in the realm of these kings without them playing their role?

Are you trying to tell me that these Obas did not enter the traditional conclave (Ipebi) before their coronation?

Did the Ooni's christianity stop him from personally dedicating the Ojubo of Moremi Ajasoro in Ile-Ife?

My, brother, these are men that have found a way to strike a balance between tradition and their secondary religions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
wen a righteous man is in power pple rejoice bt wen satan,devil, wolf in human clothing like nigeria president:pple die like fowl day by day,pple suffer,economic recession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidient Bread Spotted In Onitsha, Anambra (Photo) / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.