Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex (2183 Views)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by StupidYorubaFool: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
I just met this heavily endowed but teenage afonja Muslim from Kwara, Barakat by name, she's new to my neighborhood, this young girl's assets heavy pass OAP toolz and cossy ojiarkhor joined Together and I'm willing to do anything so as to get inside her under wears...

I quickly approached her and we exchanged contacts and while chatting I did not beat around the bush but went to straight to the point and told her that I'm desperately in need to fucck her, and she bluntly accepted and told me one criteria I must fulfill before she gives me these golden price....

SHE told me she's a devout Muslim that I must renounce my Christian faith openly before she gives me her toto...

Now I wanna comply and renounce Christianity in her presence and she will now give me toto and after I have finished with her I will now go back to my Christianity cos I've heard that God is a forgiving God and would forgive me so that after I might have gotten what I wanted from her I'll now go back and accept Christ.

So guys I can't miss these golden opportunity cos the girl is wow..

Matures advice pls.. No insults pls.

Cc Estharfabian
Paulkillerman
goingape
Goingape1
OBTsubtle
Jonaifame22
Et al
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Splinz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Who told you that you're a Christian anyways? What makes you one?

Go do your thing jare...

6 Likes

Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by StupidYorubaFool: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Splinz:
[i]Who told you that you're a Christian anyways? What makes you one?

coz I was raised in a Christian background and I also believe that God has a Son named Jesus Christ who died for our sins and was resurrected on the third day..

I guess the few knowledge below buttresses my claims
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by paul990(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Forgive me... but you are definitely not thinking!!! So what if she still decides not to give you the sex you so crave? What then will you do?.... Use your damn head man! But if you have chosen to allow the devil use you, what advice do you possibly want?!.... get prepared for the whatever consequence result from your action.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Splinz(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
coz I was raised in a Christian background and I also believe that God has a Son named Jesus Christ who died for our sins and was resurrected on the third day..

Sorry bro, this is not what makes one a Christian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Demons know that too.

That ain't it bro.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
I just met this heavily endowed but teenage afonja Muslim from Kwara, Barakat by name, she's new to my neighborhood, this young girl's assets heavy pass OAP toolz and cossy ojiarkhor joined Together and I'm willing to do anything so as to get inside her under wears...

I quickly approached her and we exchanged contacts and while chatting I did not beat around the bush but went to straight to the point and told her that I'm desperately in need to fucck her, and she bluntly accepted and told me one criteria I must fulfill before she gives me these golden price....

SHE told me she's a devout Muslim that I must renounce my Christian faith openly before she gives me her toto...

Now I wanna comply and renounce Christianity in her presence and she will now give me toto and after I have finished with her I will now go back to my Christianity cos I've heard that God is a forgiving God and would forgive me so that after I might have gotten what I wanted from her I'll now go back and accept Christ.

Cc Estharfabian
Paulkillerman
goingape
Goingape1
OBTsubtle
Jonaifame22
Et al

You can't give what you do not have. How can you deny Christ when you do not have him/

Denying Christianity as a religion is not denying Christ.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Sheenor: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
So far you did not deny Christ no qualms.
Pvssy as ruined many great men. Becareful!
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by StupidYorubaFool: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
jusRadical:

You can't give what you do not have. How can you deny Christ when you do not have him/

Denying Christianity as a religion is not denying Christ.
are you a Virgin? Answer me
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by StupidYorubaFool: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Splinz:

Sorry bro, this is not what makes one a Christian.
K mekop fi. And what makes you a Christian rather?
And what are you always doing in the romance section if you're a true Christian as you claim
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by NemzySeries(m): 1:10am On Jan 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

oga, ur sins were not included in the ones JESUS died for so go ahead, afterall he who stands for nothing falls for anything

1 Like

Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by wizrose(m): 1:22am On Jan 14, 2017
the bitch is possess by a evil spirit grin
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Delilah shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by greatwhite(m): 1:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Run for your life. grin. Dude don't gamble away your destiny.
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Aregs(m): 2:26am On Jan 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Cc Estharfabian
Paulkillerman
goingape
Goingape1
OBTsubtle
Jonaifame22
Et al
pics or you know d rest
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by goodnews777: 2:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Don,t do it. It will amount to deliberate disobedience . An unpardonable sin.
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 14, 2017
"Anyone who denies me before Men I will deny before my Father"
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Splinz(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
K mekop fi. And what makes you a Christian rather?
And what are you always doing in the romance section if you're a true Christian as you claim

I never claimed to be a Christian, did I? However, even your pastor is yet to attain my level of knowledge about true Christianity.

Da ikpa, ado Calabar?
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by jashar(f): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2017
In the 1st place, a Christian would not be planning out how to have pre-marital sex.

You may go to church, may have been born in a 'Christian Home' ( whatever that means), but that doesn't make you a Christian.

A Christian, would never ever ever think of renouncing Christ. Do you know Him? Have you experienced Him in your life? Do you know what He has done for you? Do you understand what He did?

That's why the Apostles were willing to die because they had an encounter and the knowledge of the Son of God.

Son, Romans 10:8-10.

Choose Life...
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Cc Estharfabian
Paulkillerman
goingape
Goingape1
OBTsubtle
Jonaifame22
Et al

Even if God is forgiving. As a man you should have pride. Yes I too won't mind fvcking some random busty chic but to deny God or even a strong condition in that level shows how less of a man I would be. Dude move on , am not that religious oh but I will never deny God, Family or do a stupid condition just for a hole.
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by goingape: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Cc Estharfabian
Paulkillerman
goingape
Goingape1
OBTsubtle
Jonaifame22
Et al
your case worse ohh!

but you know say God no be mumu by?
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by drnoel: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Cc Estharfabian
Paulkillerman
goingape
Goingape1
OBTsubtle
Jonaifame22
Et al

What are u waiting for?
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
guy, just go and straff. You are not a Christian. You are a church goer.
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by adegeye38(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:

Cc Estharfabian
Paulkillerman
goingape
Goingape1
OBTsubtle
Jonaifame22
Et al

Op you are nt even a Christian in the first place.
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
jashar:
In the 1st place, a Christian would not be planning out how to have pre-marital sex.

You may go to church, may have been born in a 'Christian Home' ( whatever that means), but that doesn't make you a Christian.

A Christian, would never ever ever think of renouncing Christ. Do you know Him? Have you experienced Him in your life? Do you know what He has done for you? Do you understand what He did?

That's why the Apostles were willing to die because they had and encounter and the knowledge of the Son of God.

Son, Romans 10:8-10.

Choose Life...

So great a truth. You nailed it.
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Escabado: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Don't ever deny Christ or he will deny you in the present of God almighty
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by modaink333: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Do not tempt the Lord your God......denounce in her presence and after the hanky-panky u go back to christainity....bro dont let the devil use u as an instrument.......if u do that, u are denying ur creator and u know the consiquences.......to b4 warned is b4 armed
Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by modaink333: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mugu

Re: She Says I Should Deny Christ Before She Gives Me Sex by Stormyweather(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
op welldone o, when last did you call Jesus? oga you have done it already and you came here to tell us. its agbo after death grin

(1) (Reply)

Married Female NYSC Member Dismissed For Having Sex With Colleague Inside Gutter / WATCH: Hotel Owner Hid Camera In The Bathr00m, And Captures Bisi’s Ukwu / If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.