Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. (52561 Views)

Mehn! The Galaxy Note 10 Lite Is A Beast. See How It Compares With The Note 10+ / 5 Ways To Deal With Social Media Backlash / White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
feodan:
I Dont Argue When It Cums 2 Leo Vs Cr7 But Ur Unreasonable Post Make Me Wanna Say Dis, If 5 Ballod'or Is Notin (just) Dem Y Are U Screaming On D Top Of Ur Voice Dat Cr7 Has Is Best Year Ever
I didn't say 5 Ballon D'or's is nothing. You can't base a player performance on Ballon D'or alone. The Golden boot and others are still there.I don tire abeg. Just look at these and at my previous posts to convince yourself...

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by nwamehn: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
Overall best? Good point. You're the only person to have made me actually think hard for a reply. Most of the others were just arguing blindly. I'll leave it at this: In terms of Ballon D'or, Messi is the all time best. But the current Best Player is Ronaldo.

Boss, u have said it all, that has been my point all along.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Netwonder(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
princeemmma:
what is this one saying??
I wonder undecided
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Ghost447(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
respect80:
What a portray of incompetence by infinix
Even if Leo stops playing now CR7 can never be like him take it or leave it.
If you're vexed you can hug a transformer cos I give zero f*ck.
Guy there is no current in transformers in Nigeria or you think transformers generate current on their own?

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Ghost447(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
I know little or nothing about sport, therefore...

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by vislabraye(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrayZee:
No just a point. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN ALL RAMAFICATIONS. The only problem is that the victim has a legion of hateful fans ready to destroy the Infinix brand just for telling the truth. I mean, even Pele and Maradona ( who have been known to be with Messi in the past) have attested to the fact that What Ronaldo achieved in 2016 has not been achieved by any other player. When have you seen a player win Champions league, Euro and Club World Cup in a single year. Not to talk of Ballon D'or, the TOTY award, Golden boot and other numerous awards Ronaldo has won. He is also the first football player to become Male Sportsperson of the Year. Come on people!

Messi has made records too. These two guys are talented and hardworking. Who says Mesdi isn't hardworking ? Or should we start listing his achievements ?
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by stone07(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
manikspears:
It is obvious that most of you guys don't watch or understand football, Messi changed his game play because he wants to have more fun,allow his team mates to shine and build them up( you can't do that if you are not talented ), cr7 on the other hand is pushing himself to the limit and putting his body on the line, I just hope he doesn't break down .physically Messi looks relaxed and refreshed while cr7 .............hardwork has it's place but talent is on another level.
Why are u taking parastamol for Ronald headache. See useless talk this one is saying."Messi changed his game play because he want to have fun. He should have gone to night club if he needed fun.
Let him come to England if he would not be on the bench.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by pators(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
stone07:
Why are u taking parastamol for Ronald headache. See useless talk this one is saying."Messi changed his game play because he want to have fun. He should have gone to night club if he needed fun.
now tell me anystar that switched from spain to england and is not making wave in england but i will mention many star in england that came to spain nd went missing

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by JBmarz(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
CR7 still remains d best. Respect to Messi, but this ain't ur year grin

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by fF01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Antina:

E pain am cheesy
Oya remove from my phone.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by manikspears: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
stone07:
The fact that you called it Rinaldo's headache proves you notice sense in what I said but just decided to look away, speaking of England for messi I hope you know he turned down a blank check. And if till now you don't know why he doesn't leave Barça then you don't know anything about him. PS: you are free to reply but be polite.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Maspeky:
So what happened to Eder that scored the only goal in the 2016 Euro final that made Portugal the champions? Ronaldo never mention him last night because everything is all about him.
oga shut up do you know how Portugal ever got to play in euro 2016 do you know how Ronaldo as carried them right from qualifiers to the final and also same for Real Madrid. when guys like you talk i just laugh instead of you to be motivated by his achievement you rather choose the path of hate.

As someone said God please bless to the extend people will be ague about my success
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by simiolu1(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2017
taiwo3489:
The only time I will rate Messi above CR7 is when he as played in another team... Let him go display his talent in Europe, then I will rate him than CR7...

So Spain is in Asia abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ericmor: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Infinix has a point ..

What's the point? That messi doesn't work hard by individually winning important matches for both barca n Argentina? Or CR7 not playing at d final that Portugal Latter won after a poor performance at the initial stage? Or ronaldo scoring goals in d champions league finals after the game has already been won? Gush! Some people just don't know how to say d truth. Both are good players but messi is just special bcs he has everything u can ever talk of in playing football

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by simiolu1(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2017
To the guys here hammering away at Ronaldo vs Messi

1. Both players are highly TALENTED! Many people think talent in football is only related to dribbling skills and ability to score goals. But they forget that height itself is a talent (ask Peter Crouch and Lewandowski). SIGHT too is a talent (ask Paul Scholes). The ability to dictate the tempo of a game is a talent (ask Xavi, Modric, Ozil, Pirlo), jump power too is a form of talent. Talent is very vast. It can't be wrapped into a box at anyone's convenience.

2. But for Infinix to imply that Messi doesn't work hard; they're simply high on cheap weed. One cannot play at that peak for so long (9 seasons) without working hard. Mikel Obi, Taiye Taiwo and Messi emerged almost at the same time (without mentioning countless other players). Whose game has evolved faster, better and more maturely in the lot? Messi! Do these Infinix guys know what it mean to exert your body week-in week-out for 9 years? Running over 5 km on the pitch of play? Scoring goals from "impossible" angles? I mean, these guys (Ronaldo and Messi) have turned hat-tricks to "normal" things that we're starting to think they are superhumans. They are not! They are simply hardworking! They both work extra hard; trying to be better, playing under different coaches, adapting to different styles of play etc.

3. Saying that for someone to prove his mettle, he or she has to play in the EPL, Italian Serie A or any other league is baldderdash. 1st Class students don't need to prove their 1st Class certificate in another Institution before the world recognizes their genius. A great player is a great player; fullstop! grin

4. I find it rather surprising that Griezzman is the 3rd World Best but didn't make the FIFA FIFPRO Best Eleven. I think FIFA and other award bodies would soon start having headaches because Suarez, Griezzmann and other players are upping their game. I only pray that Griezmann is consistent. With the way Suarez is going, next year's awards are going to be a tough call.

5. Ronaldo is currently the World's Best Football Player. He had a great year. Some will say he was lucky; but in reality, he worked for it.

Rather than compare these guys, I will take glory in the fact that I watched them play. I know one day, I will watch both of them live! They both have changed the game in ways we can't fathom yet. My children and grandchildren will definitely hear of their feats from me.

My 2 cents

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by slimsoshady(m): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Olamyyde:

pepe also had the best year of any footballer that existed, why didn't he win the award? Suarez had a better 2016 than griezmann, why wasn't he in the top 3?
God bless yu..people be talking shit..you are definitely on point..
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by slimsoshady(m): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2017
simiolu1:

So Spain is in Asia abi
lol..hatred has blocked his thinking..
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by JONITEZ(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2017
ifyeez:
Nigerians can give a Bleep, even when they say they don't give a flying Bleep. Anyway it's none of my business
when you have actually made it your business by replying. tongue SMH
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Xzbit91: 1:00am On Jan 11, 2017
taiwo3489:

The Yoruba's will say if u avnt leave ur fathers farmland before, u will think his farmland is the biggest...EPL is more challenging than La Liga...
Shut up, how many world best players have ever played in epl. Is it not average Sanchez that could not make the cut at barça that is lighting the epl up? And you think Messi will flop in that league where people run around like headless chicken
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Emerikoss: 1:10am On Jan 11, 2017
Maspeky:
So what happened to Eder that scored the only goal in the 2016 Euro final that made Portugal the champions? Ronaldo never mention him last night because everything is all about him.
He mentioned all his teammates,that means Real Madrid and Portugal teammates collectively,he can't be calling them one by one nah
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by giwish(m): 1:22am On Jan 11, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

Barcelona fan page can't do such

it's unprofessional of a club to be doing that

u don't wanna say d truth

OK HERE IS D STAT

GOAL IN 2016::{

MESSI 51 GOALS

Messi have 0.94goals per game ratio in 2016/

RONALDO 44 GOALS

Ronaldo have 0.90goals per game ratio in 2016

}

ASSIST::{

Me nd u knw messi is miles away from ronaldo in terms of assist

}

check d complete stat at==> http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/2466/goal-50/2016/11/11/29276272/ronaldo-vs-messi-the-truth-on-who-has-the-better-stats-in

Ronaldo won diz becuz of d trophies,
nothing else!!

guy u can lie sha,ronaldo's goals n ucl+la liga alone amounts to 51goals nt to tok of euros

1 Like

Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by 007s(m): 2:51am On Jan 11, 2017
for sake of people that do not know, ballon d'or and fifa best player are two different award, but was combined at one point in time, so the winner of ballon d'or also the fifa best player. i remember vividly that kaka won both as two seperate award
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by taiwo3489(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2017
simiolu1:

So Spain is in Asia abi
Ki la n so ki lo n so...What is dis one saying...
Someone shld help me wit d TAKE AM U GO DEY ALRIGHT picz
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by nairaimporter: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2017
Olamyyde:
This literally the worst post of 2017. Messi was far better than cr7 in 2016, don't let the trophies blind u. Stat's don't lie.
I'm also tired of hearing this bulls*it about ronaldo being hard work and messi being talent. Cr7 got signed by manutd at 18, u don't get signed by manutd at 18 if u aren't ridiculously talented
very stupid post

What is the stat o. Ronaldo still had more goals than Messi in La Liga last year
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by MrLeno(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Infinix has a point ..

To be frank they have no point. You think its just talent alone that made Messi have his five BDO's? Or that has made him being the top of his game for the past decade? That guy paid his due and worked equally hard too. The post is just pointless.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Babanhajiya(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2017
giwish:

guy u can lie sha,ronaldo's goals n ucl+la liga alone amounts to 51goals nt to tok of euros
we are talking about performance in a calender year not a complete season, from jan-dec 2016 messi scored 51 goals and 29 assists while ronaldo scored 44 goalsand 16 assists, why don't you follow the link he provided? The facts are there.
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Olamyyde(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2017
nairaimporter:

What is the stat o. Ronaldo still had more goals than Messi in La Liga last year
the award is for stats in a calender year(2016) not a season. Messi was the highest goalscorer and best playmajer in 2016 with 51 goals and 20+ assists in 51 apps
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ch91: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2017
DrayZee:
No just a point. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT IN ALL RAMAFICATIONS. The only problem is that the victim has a legion of hateful fans ready to destroy the Infinix brand just for telling the truth. I mean, even Pele and Maradona ( who have been known to be with Messi in the past) have attested to the fact that What Ronaldo achieved in 2016 has not been achieved by any other player. When have you seen a player win Champions league, Euro and Club World Cup in a single year. Not to talk of Ballon D'or, the TOTY award, Golden boot and other numerous awards Ronaldo has won. He is also the first football player to become Male Sportsperson of the Year. Come on people!
carlos roberto won the world cup and the champions league in 2002...please research before posting trash....Ronaldo is good but not exceptional.....it's just that he's enjoys more luck at the national team level than messi...nothing more.....till he wins the world cup or even lead portugal to the final....messi is still greater..
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2017
giwish:

all hail d omni knowest wey know pass goal.com
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by Netwonder(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2017
EmmySparky:
i don dey expect una type...oya continue
see mumu!
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by EmmySparky(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2017
Netwonder:
see mumu!
i be mumu cos i get my own point of view?...*shakes head*...irresponsibility at its peak...
Re: Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. by DrayZee: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2017
ch91:

carlos roberto won the world cup and the champions league in 2002...please research before posting trash....Ronaldo is good but not exceptional.....it's just that he's enjoys more luck at the national team level than messi...nothing more.....till he wins the world cup or even lead portugal to the final....messi is still greater..
Read well before posting trash. He is exceptional and no one has ever achieved what he achieved in 2016. Did Roberto also win Euro that year, or Ballon D'or? Comot joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.