Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video (3810 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by idisagree: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by dacovajnr: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by darbeelicous(f): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
na so......
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by name123: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
correct igbo girl
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by refiner(f): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
Odiegwu!

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by thinboy008: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
somebody call the IDGAF crew
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2017

What is "ferk" biko??

refiner:
Odiegwu!

Whats up missy

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by thinboy008: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
lmao....Fork....u understand nw undecided undecided
Adonis3:

What is "ferk" biko??

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
thinboy008:
lmao....Fork....u understand nw undecided undecided

I dey always hate to hear that thing ehn.... Dem wan "phonetize" fork

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by refiner(f): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Adonis3:

What is "ferk" biko??

Whats up missy

Doooorrrling long time.. grin
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
refiner:

Doooorrrling long time.. grin

Lol.. abi na

How've u been

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by refiner(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Adonis3:

Lol.. abi na

How've u been

Been waiting for you...

U just dumped me okwaya...ibughi ezigbo mmadu.. angry
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
refiner:

Been waiting for you...

Lol... That one sef dey

refiner:

U just dumped me

Dumped you ke... I've been making preparations for where we'll do our honeymoon cheesy

refiner:

okwaya...ibughi ezigbo mmadu.. angry

Walahi na only you understand wetin you type there

I'm sha a good person

Why didn't you come for the beach party??
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by refiner(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Adonis3:

Lol... That one sef dey

Lol... That one sef dey

Dumped you ke... I've been making preparations for where we'll do our honeymoon cheesy

Walahi na only you understand wetin you type there

I'm sha a good person

Why didn't you come for the beach party??

Lol...honeymoon koor...sugarsun nii undecided...u just forgot me,if na so dem dey prepare for honeymoon eehh,I no marry again..

Ibughi ezigbo mmadu,eziokwu... angry

Beach party?..I came nah..but no one noticed... cheesy
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:

Lol...honeymoon koor...sugarsun nii undecided...u just forgot me,if na so dem dey prepare for honeymoon eehh,I no marry again..

Ibughi ezigbo mmadu,eziokwu... angry

Beach party?..I came nah..but no one noticed... cheesy

You came ke?

Lol.. If I hear, you wey yellow like mammy water
How dem nor go notice you angry undecided

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by refiner(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

You came ke?

Lol.. If I hear, you wey yellow like mammy water
How dem nor go notice you angry undecided

lipsrsealed...who yellow like mammy water...don't let me give u an e-slap...kilode..

I came but no one took notice of me... angry

By d way did u go? grin
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:

lipsrsealed...who yellow like mammy water...don't let me give u an e-slap...kilode..

I came but no one took notice of me... angry

By d way did u go? grin

Lol... You didn't see the pictures?

I'm "the guy in Red shorts" cheesy
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by refiner(f): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

Lol... You didn't see the pictures?

I'm "the guy in Red shorts" cheesy

I can't remember the face tho...but I know u grinded one lady like that abi?...no lie oo grin
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:

I can't remember the face tho...but I know u grinded one lady like that abi?...no lie oo grin

Grind ke undecided.. I don't do such ooo

I was the one that handled the prayer section

As a child of GOD smiley

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by refiner(f): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

Grind ke undecided.. I don't do such ooo

I was the one that handled the prayer section

As a child of GOD smiley

grin grin

U mean praise and worship?...u no well..

Any way when be next party? cool
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:

grin grin

U mean praise and worship?...u no well..

Any way when be next party? cool

Feb 14 I guess..

I've attached pics

Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by refiner(f): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

Feb 14 I guess..

I've attached pics

Lol...valentine day?...when I will go outing with my boyfriend grin

Fine guy...why u come show me ur picx when u dey between guys cos I say u dey grind one babe there? grin
Re: Ajebo Girl Shows Us How Her grand Mother Taught Her To Eat Eba - Video by Adonis3: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:

Lol...valentine day?...when I will go outing with my boyfriend grin

Fine guy...why u come show me ur picx when u dey between guys cos I say u dey grind one babe there? grin

Come, why u dey find wetin no lost??

I say I nor grind babe, period! undecided

You on IG? if yeah, ff me @barrywales1

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Caught Holding Chinese Woman's Hand Like Lover (photo) / I Have A Serious Issue that Could Affect My Relationship / Marriage / Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.