Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). (3873 Views)

12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. / Marriage Expo For Men / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by IyaTola: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
MARRYING A SINGLE MOTHER.
(MARRIAGE EXPO FOR MEN).

Most folks, especially Nigerian men, do feel they are doing women favour when they marry them as single mothers, but it's a paradox and a social myth that must be educated.

In my research as a counselor, I have discovered that 90% of single mothers are BEST wives in the marriage market when we go to buy.

Firstly, why do women become single mothers?
Some are DELIBERATE, some are TRAGEDIES (widows) while some are MISTAKES. So if you happen to like a single mother, investigate her motive before you configure the drivers of your feelings. If it's deliberate because she doesn't want to marry a man, you can just date her and walk away; but if it was a MISTAKE OF TRAGEDY, trust me she can be the best WIFE you can ever think of.

12 EXPO
1. Single mothers that made mistakes do bring total SUBMISSION to the table of marriage once they know that the man is honest and sincere, because they will see marriage as a classroom where they must correct the mistakes the made in the past.

2. If you want to WIN her, love her child first, and you will see that she will LOVE you with her last breath and blood.

3. Don't forget that as a woman that has put to BED before, there's 85% assurance that she will conceive without toiling from one prayer house to the other to conceive; the baby is evidence of her fruitfulness.

4. Single Mums treat their husbands as LORDS for the sacrifices they make, and easily forgive them no matter the gravity of what they err.

5. If you marry her, do not discriminate the child in your children's budget, see them as equals so you don't sprout the seed of jealousy.

6. If she is a single mum as a widow you may not have problem but if the child's father is alive, both of you should have an agreement from the beginning on welfare and information management. Don't deny the father access to his child but put a password before he can have access to your wife; it implies the gateway should be defined while you monitor the parameters; trust me, the child will grow up to love you as the man that made his/her mother happy more than the biological father.

7. Ensure the child is in the same school with your kids, if not that child's educational setbacks will influence your kids negatively when they play together. If the father supports good, but if he does not be ready to train the child alongside your kids for uniformity of knowledge.

8. If the child is a female child/children, you will have less parenting to do because female children easily relieve parents once the are adult or even get married.

9. 90% of SINGLE MOTHERS are faithful in marriage and wouldn't pull infidelity string to damage the engine of TRUST in the marriage system; they feel you have sacrificed enough to win their trust and faithfulness.

10. Single Mums are SUPERWOMEN. For a woman to play the role of both parents and bear the responsibility of raising a child/children, don't joke with such a woman, because even if you die in future she can take care of your family.

11. Single Mums are SEX SATISFIERS. They will lock you down in bed for good sex so you don't look outside to avoid stories that will touch the heart.

12. Most Single Mothers are good cooks and God fearing; the fact that she did not abort the child justifies her SACREDNESS AND GOD'S FEAR.

Go Brother! It will go well. Buy her a ring and pop the big question "Will You Marry Me?"... I see tears of Joy in her eyes as she says.."Yes I will". You won't regret the step you have taken brother. May God see you through as I join my faith with yours in prayer. SHOUT OUT TO ALL SINGLE MUMS WORLDWIDE!
I cherish you people most in my life because to be a single mother is not easy.
Good morning to you all and happy weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Ladylite: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is too good. Wow.

Yet I refuse to be a single mum

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by SlimyJ: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:
This is too good. Wow.

yes cause you wrote your own destiny and fate by yourself, nobody is wiser than God...

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by SlimyJ: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:
This is too good. Wow.

yes cause you wrote your own destiny and fate by yourself, nobody is wiser than God...
what that will be will always be,just pray for Grace...
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
The writeup is wonderful but ehmm, my final answer is still NO.undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Abfinest007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
we hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by drezzyx(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Like d one I see every day never heard her speak, smiles a lot, beautiful and cool.
Never seen her with guys.
Sometimes I just wonder her she ended up becoming a single mom.

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Faber(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Op is the Director General of SMAN...(Single Moms Association of Nigeria)

So op well done at ur work...

But this is Nigeria where the Single mom fit see ur stooping low to marry her as a sign of weakness and will bore the hell out of ya life...

Naija ladies rarely appreciate favours.

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by proclinician: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nobe only single mom. Sinlge grandma nko

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
all this long epistle just to tell us you are a single mother looking for a man ?

the only good thing I see about them is the last point . they are not murderers
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by jeff1607(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
You forgot to add ,they put their kids first ,no matter what u do even if you marry that child gets her love first and u come second

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

God want unmarried woman to be collecting prick and getting pregnant?
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by SlimyJ: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Faber:
Op is the Director General of SMAN...(Single Moms Association of Nigeria)

So op well done at ur work...

But this is Nigeria where the Single mom fit see ur stooping low to marry her as a sign of weakness and will bore the hell out of ya life...

Naija ladies rarely appreciate favours.
Weldon Mr favour,so you also considered marrying a woman as doing her a favour?
You really have to work hard on your mentality...
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

Nonsense.

A lady has unprotected sex, gets pregnant for a man who is irresponsible enough not to take full responsibility of his actions and you're here talking about praying for grace. Mr. Man go and sit down. What will be will be my foot. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by IyaTola: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Read with an open mind.
jeff1607:

You forgot to add ,they put their kids first ,no matter what u do even if you marry that child gets her love first and u come second
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by SlimyJ: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
God want unmarried woman to be collecting prick and getting pregnant?
you are not wise,do you think most of single moms gave birth out of wedlock?
Capital NO,many of them were legally married,many left their marriages cause it became toxic,many became single in other to avoid domestic violence..

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by jeff1607(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
IyaTola:
Read with an open mind.

true or false
noted

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

you are not wise,do you think most of single moms gave birth out of wedlock?
Capital NO,many of them were legally married,many left their marriages cause it became toxic,many became single in other to avoid domestic violence..
we both know most single mothers in Nigeria are the never married prick collectors
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by SlimyJ: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
we both know most single mothers in Nigeria are the never married prick collectors
Thank God you said most..
what about the said ones that are yet to give birth but have damaged inside or do you think they don't collect pricks too?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

Thank God you said most..
what about the said ones that are yet to give birth but have damaged inside or do you think they don't collect pricks too?
will you jump into a well you see with your eyes? the baby is the evidence she collect prick for a living
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by SlimyJ: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
will you jump into a well you see with your eyes? the baby is the evidence she collect prick for a living
so you mean all single mothers are into runs?
If that is your reasoning,then it shows how tattered your brain is.
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Betakeshi: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wow wow wow! cool
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
SlimyJ:

so you mean all single mothers are into runs?
If that is your reasoning,then it shows how tattered your brain is.
stop insulting Mr man. you can have all the single mother for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
jeff1607:

Every parent puts their kids first. Wont you love your children more than your wife?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by jeff1607(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
Every parent puts their kids first. Wont you love your children more than your wife?

wife comes first obirin

kids grow up n leave

men don't leave their houses to stay a month with kids and be comfortable there but mothers can without anyone batting an eyelid

men don't go for omuguo

we are providers and protectors of the realm if a man goes down children don't put their lives on pause to be there 247 only wives or mother of the man will.

you can't borrow money from your kids without feeling down but from wife u can and pay back without downgrading yourself.

if anyone should abandon a man in his time n need ,his mother, wife or family members won't but kids move on

men build their lives around their families ,wives and kids don't , whose life do you think women build their lives around?

All men aren't the same miss

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Lonelypacifist6: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don't wear used clothes, I don't buy used goods, I don't eat leftovers, definitely not buying a second or third hand woman.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
jeff1607:

wife comes first obirin

kids grow up n leave

men don't leave their houses to stay a month with kids and be comfortable there but mothers can without anyone batting an eyelid

men don't go for omuguo

we are providers and protectors of the realm if a man goes down children don't put their lives on pause to be there 247 only wives or mother of the man will.

you can't borrow money from your kids without feeling down but from wife u can and pay back without downgrading yourself.

if anyone should abandon a man in his time n need ,his mother, wife or family members won't but kids move on

All men aren't the same miss

Majority of people wouldn't agree. Infact you're the only one i've come across with this mentality.
So your point dissing single mothers is more of a personal opinion.
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by jeff1607(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
Majority of people wouldn't agree. Infact you're the only one i've come across with this mentality.
So your point dissing single mothers is more of a personal opinion.

not dissing single moms ma

it's a general thing with women not just single moms

some single moms are far better than most single ladies out there, things Op stated are true, a woman who has seen it all n experienced everything ,you don't need to tell her what to do, peace of mind cos they hardly cheat ,they aren't moved by material things and not easily moved by little whims, if a single is true to you then the rest is history.

what more does a man want other than peace of mind and when you ask for advice the answers u get as a man is as if Solomon told her to tell you but such sweetness comes at a price, moreover one can't get everything perfect in a man or woman some imperfections will definitely be there,the issue is it tolerable can it be tolerated?

Mind you not all single moms are the same ,the same goes for single women

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by AfroKnight: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Balderdash. If you want to advance a cause, don’t come with sentimental half truths, assumptions and outright falsehood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Single moms wrapper undecided
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by Taywon: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Aint buying dat.... undecidedAint buying dat....
Re: Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men). by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
eni4real:
Single moms wrapper undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? / Will You Allow Your Wife Exposing Her Breast Open In This Manner Dancing (video) / Guys Only:can You Marry This Woman For $500,000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.